* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Did I mention how much I hate John "Horseface" Elway?

4 posters

Go down

Did I mention how much I hate John "Horseface" Elway? Empty Did I mention how much I hate John "Horseface" Elway?

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:35 am

Did I mention how much I hate John "Horseface" Elway? Elway.kosar

While Kosar had nowhere near the career Elway did, there was a period in the late 1980s when the Browns and the Broncos had a vicious postseason rivalry going and the two quarterbacks were the focal point. Cleveland and Denver met in the AFC Championship Games three times and the Broncos won each one. The first contest, during the 1986 season, ended on "The Drive," an incredible last-minute rescue by Elway. The 1987 game was decided by Browns RB Earnest Byner's late fumble. And in 1989 the Broncos won easily. Unfortunately for Denver fans, the Broncos lost each of the ensuing Super Bowls.

That's right JMO...the BRONCOS NEVER WON A SUPER BOWL in the 80's. Even with all the Elway hype...the dick got murdered in Superbowls. They lost in 1987 to the New York Giants 39-20, in 1988 they lost to the Washington Redskins 42-10, and then in the 1989 season (the Super Bowl was actually played in the beginning of 1990) they got hammered 55-10 against the San Francisco 49ers. As I mentioned before, each of those years they played the Browns to make the Super Bowl in the conference game. The barely beat the Browns the first 2 games...and we just won't talk about their last matchup cuz they slaughtered us...but all I'm saying...the Browns would have put up a better game in the Super Bowl...Guess Bernie shook them up so bad they couldn't focus on the big game. I had nightmares as a kid because of this A-hole. My grandpa even took me to me to one of the playoff games in 1986 (I was 5). I remember I cried when Byner fumbled in 1987. Thanx Horseface.

LOL...if you're wondering where all this came from...I was at a buddy's house last night and he had an Elway jersey framed in his basement on the wall next to his bar. He's originally from Denver. It seriously almost ruined my night having to look at that ugly ass jersey. LOL!

Horseface Elway
Did I mention how much I hate John "Horseface" Elway? John-elway-speakerDid I mention how much I hate John "Horseface" Elway? Horse_teeth_2.883612_std

Last edited by Deathwish22 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Did I mention how much I hate John "Horseface" Elway? Empty Re: Did I mention how much I hate John "Horseface" Elway?

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:42 am

haha thats pure, raw, hatred right there lol.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Did I mention how much I hate John "Horseface" Elway? Empty Re: Did I mention how much I hate John "Horseface" Elway?

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:48 am

falconfansince81 wrote:haha thats pure, raw, hatred right there lol.

Yes...Yes it is. Very Happy
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Did I mention how much I hate John "Horseface" Elway? Empty RE!

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:03 pm

Dude I'm cryin lookin at the face comparison!!! I was born in '70 so I was a teenage pothead watching those games. I was always pullin for the Brownies because they were the underdogs. I felt like cryin for Byner myself. I was a Falcon fan back then so I knew what suckage was all about. Those were some freakin classic playoff games man. I did turn around and pull for the Broncos in all of those Superbowls. I was glad to see Elway finally win one. It would have been a shame for him to end up like Marino and never win the Big One. The one Superbowl I pulled against horseface (lol!) was in '98 against the Falcons. Unfortunately, that one was over by halftime. Funny stuff bro!
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:52 pm

you are so lucky we do not face each other this season.....

IT OVER FOR YOU, YOUR FRANCHISE, AND PARIS.....Im breaking everyone's legs
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:55 pm

jmojsoski wrote:you are so lucky we do not face each other this season.....

IT OVER FOR YOU, YOUR FRANCHISE, AND PARIS.....Im breaking everyone's legs

LMAO!!! lol!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum