* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

LG

5 posters

Go down

LG Empty LG

Post by Mos3ttiKid22 Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Why is everybody leaving the Chizz-mos3ttikid Franchise? ive been busting my balls trying to get new players and now all my Veterans are leaving? I dont get why & it is very Frustraing so thats why i am not commish any longer, i cant handle it & with everyone leaving after im trying to save this franchise im about to thrown my ps3 out the window
Mos3ttiKid22
Mos3ttiKid22
Rookie
Rookie

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LG Empty Re: LG

Post by bigbuddah Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:43 am

maybe yall should scrap that franchise and start a new 1

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:59 am

FRANCHISE DIED FOR MANY REASON - but out of politness I WONT GO INTO ANY DETAILS...-- i will just say a silent prayer for the franchise- and move on - ITS TOO BAD!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:23 am

ppl lost trust in the league between all the mess's and how long it took to advance and the cheezers , claims of chizz still damage your league and wel maybe some ppl dont have enough trust in you

-just my guess's honestly
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:37 pm

yeah after everytrhing that happened i agree with johhnylagz. Im lookin at the lg it has 21 users and is not advancing 48-72 hours i pretty much lost faith that it would be 5,6 or the promised 10 season lg. Thats the only reason i play for multiple seasons not 2 struggle and crawl for maybe two seasons.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum