* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

And It Starts.....

+2
GREENERRRR
BiLlDoZeR_27
6 posters

Go down

And It Starts..... Empty And It Starts.....

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:21 am

Ok I'm going to call this out now. I know we have had this discussion time and time again already about how the MLBTSG is going to effect the MG.

T-man being one of the man recruiters for the show says he isn't trying to hurt the MG. Well I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit on this. I'm not sure what all MG lgs he is involved in but I am questioning his dedication to the MG. I find it funny that just a week before the release of the Show he drops a league(surfs).

Now tell me how exactly that is helping the MG at all when one of the head recruiters from our so called 'sister' group is dropping leagues?
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

And It Starts..... Empty Re: And It Starts.....

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:52 am

u guys ended the relationship with MLBTSG - members can do what ever they want on that site with no effect on the MG site...

but here we go again billy - i guess u were too bored and needed to start some controversy,,,
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:54 am

and for the record - guys quit my LGs all the time for various reasons - and many of them are on the GC - i am not "mad" at any of them - simply replaced them with some1 who wanted to part of my LG...

and when T-man makes decisions about his membership in MG leagues right now - thatis certainly going to effect the possibility of him being in the sam LGs within the MG next AUG - as it would any1 who leaves before season 10...

example - i have all the respect in the world for ezweightloss - but he quit my LG because of school committments - i am not "mad" at him but next season i am going to prioritize the 32 guyts that have been part of my LG to the bitter end ahead of him... that doesnt mean i have an anymosity to ez - its just how it goes...

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:57 am

let me just say this bill. how many lgs am i in the MLBTSG? im in 1 fricken lg dude, which is mine. i am still in 3 leagues both of greenerrrrs and kights. I told surf exactly why i was leaving and you can ask him, no where in the message did it say i was leaving to play mlb. i have a tough semester currently and it has given me a increased workload which has made it tough for me to play my MG games. some nights its down right impossible. To be honest I gave up my best team, why? because a better team is easier to be given to another member. so dont call 'bullshit' when you dont know squat.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:03 am

for the record - doesnt matter why T-man quit - its his call - although i am sure SURF is niot going to make him an initial member of his LG next season - and that is something T-man will have to accept as a reprucussion for his action...

and btw - i have successfully added 3 players from the MLBTSG to the MG... and this number is going sky rocket next AUGUST - its far from a 1 way refferal of players...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:12 am

GREENERRRR wrote:u guys ended the relationship with MLBTSG - members can do what ever they want on that site with no effect on the MG site...

but here we go again billy - i guess u were too bored and needed to start some controversy,,,

You told me too so I did - lol
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:41 am

fuck the show
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:15 am

falconfansince81 wrote:fuck the show

Lol
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:32 am

falconfansince81 wrote:fuck the show

you was your mouth out with soap you fuck...dam falcon fans from ohio. wtf

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:32 am

example - i have all the respect in the world for ezweightloss - but he quit my LG because of school committments - i am not "mad" at him but next season i am going to prioritize the 32 guyts that have been part of my LG to the bitter end ahead of him... that doesnt mean i have an anymosity to ez - its just how it goes..

no offense taken

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:32 am

SmileSmile

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:18 am

haha at least no one took the comment seriously
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down