* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

NBA Jam anyone?

5 posters

Go down

NBA Jam anyone? Empty NBA Jam anyone?

Post by ezweightloss Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:10 pm

i'm not going around promoting this so no one please go crazy on me, but has anyone played this? it's actually a quality game, makes me feel like i'm a kid again!

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

NBA Jam anyone? Empty Re: NBA Jam anyone?

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:01 pm

ezweightloss wrote:i'm not going around promoting this so no one please go crazy on me, but has anyone played this? it's actually a quality game, makes me feel like i'm a kid again!

risky waters u are treading!!! lol! 0 i knoiw mjkight, huffinator and Ro88 play - i am sure there are others...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:13 pm

i still think there should be some conversation of creating a NBA group.. just saying.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:45 pm

T-MAN-13-RHP wrote:i still think there should be some conversation of creating a NBA group.. just saying.

lets not go there bud - u and i are in enough "hot water" with some MG members as it is...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:47 pm

maybe the last topic i posted might get me in a little less warm water lol. btw msg me we need to talk about something.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:17 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:
T-MAN-13-RHP wrote:i still think there should be some conversation of creating a NBA group.. just saying.

lets not go there bud - u and i are in enough "hot water" with some MG members as it is...

I dont know where you get this stuff Greener
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:25 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:

probably cause i flipped out on him last night lol. i read and registered "tman - man crush - promote - ceo - the show -" and reflected on how hard it was for bjcole to get a game with this guy, who's clearly lost interest in the game weeks ago. 7/13 games simmed isn't fair to your opponents. i said hes only sticking it out so he won't get kicked from the show by dropping leagues, but i'm sure as greener will explain that rules been lifted VIA the vista incident. so we'll see where that goes...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:08 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:
BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:

probably cause i flipped out on him last night lol. i read and registered "tman - man crush - promote - ceo - the show -" and reflected on how hard it was for bjcole to get a game with this guy, who's clearly lost interest in the game weeks ago. 7/13 games simmed isn't fair to your opponents. i said hes only sticking it out so he won't get kicked from the show by dropping leagues, but i'm sure as greener will explain that rules been lifted VIA the vista incident. so we'll see where that goes...

well FF if you hate me that much then why dont you get your GC buddies and ban me? like seriously, when i say the complete truth nobody believes me like im a truthful guy and when i am doing something ill come right out and admit it. i can be honest i suck at madden and everyone knows that, but i love playing good players it better then lobby bums. as i told surf(he didnt believe me either) but i said "i have my tough semester of school right now, and it limits my time to play. it's tough for me to partake in the 4 leagues i was in." so i gave up my best team i had. but seriously ban me if you really think im a threat and i dont deserve to be in the MG any longer.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:30 pm

hey guys!!! can you all just shut up about it already, you guys just continue to talk in circles and it's annoying as crap, i just wanna talk about nba jam and how i miss being a kid when there were carefree times without a worry in the world. my little brother is 9 years old and i play nba jam with him whenever i can and it's really fun. quality time with the bro and a nice video game. ofcourse it could have been better, the jewed up some of the unlockable players but regardless a good game.

did anyone ever play nhl hitz? that is one of my favorite games of all time to this day. i don't even like hockey and that game was a classic! if they remade that my dreams would come true

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:11 pm

nobody wants to ban you, they just want you to at least make an effort to either get your games in or do the COURTEOUS thing and respond to your opponents when they try to schedule a game.

this says a lot "well FF if you hate me that much then why dont you get your GC buddies and ban me?"

whatever kind of fucked up masochistic issue you have leave it at home, i'm just asking you to either play your games or give your opp a cpu game if you have a busy schedule. you got time to write letters to greener you got time to contact your opponent.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Touche Falcon. Anyhow EZ I miss the old NBA Jam days to buddy. That game wasthe bomb brother.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:19 pm

hes on fire!!!
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:20 pm

you should try out the new version they have billy, BOOMSHAKALAKA!

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:24 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:nobody wants to ban you, they just want you to at least make an effort to either get your games in or do the COURTEOUS thing and respond to your opponents when they try to schedule a game.

this says a lot "well FF if you hate me that much then why dont you get your GC buddies and ban me?"

whatever kind of fucked up masochistic issue you have leave it at home, i'm just asking you to either play your games or give your opp a cpu game if you have a busy schedule. you got time to write letters to greener you got time to contact your opponent.

If they message me i play them, if they dont then I feel as if they really dont care. BJ sent me a pm and asked "when could i play" i told him the exact time til what time i could play, i was there and he wasnt on. which suprised me. all im saying is i dont purposly 'duck' people i play my games.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:34 pm

yeah i know your not that kinda guy, but seriously...no ones out to ban you or hate on you or anything. just want to see you get your games in or at least respond, i was on the phone with him when he was mentioning it. we all know you have good intentions, some not everyone will agree with but just cause we don't all agree doesn't mean its necessarily a bad idea. everyones got an opinion, and mine is to just focus more on ps3 madden than other games and consoles.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:37 pm

ezweightloss wrote:you should try out the new version they have billy, BOOMSHAKALAKA!

Oh my god dude. I remember that shit
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:39 pm

T-MAN-13-RHP wrote:
falconfansince81 wrote:nobody wants to ban you, they just want you to at least make an effort to either get your games in or do the COURTEOUS thing and respond to your opponents when they try to schedule a game.

If they message me i play them, if they dont then I feel as if they really dont care. BJ sent me a pm and asked "when could i play" i told him the exact time til what time i could play, i was there and he wasnt on. which suprised me. all im saying is i dont purposly 'duck' people i play my games.

But see bro thats like I told you when we had to play. Thats a two way street. Why should they have to contact you? See what Im sayin....
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:49 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:yeah i know your not that kinda guy, but seriously...no ones out to ban you or hate on you or anything. just want to see you get your games in or at least respond, i was on the phone with him when he was mentioning it. we all know you have good intentions, some not everyone will agree with but just cause we don't all agree doesn't mean its necessarily a bad idea. everyones got an opinion, and mine is to just focus more on ps3 madden than other games and consoles.

I agree, im just saying if people keep nagging and complaing yall might as well this way it ends. I dont want to be the issue, i try to do everything the best i can and when i do something to help others im extremly pleased and i feel good. you know when you feel you have a great idea and you plan it out thats what i am. i have all these ideas to help brand the MG name and if yall really think about it.. you arent losing a lot.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:03 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:
T-MAN-13-RHP wrote:

But see bro thats like I told you when we had to play. Thats a two way street. Why should they have to contact you? See what Im sayin....

ya but bill i said to you "i can play anytime today" you said "ok i got to do this gm with surf so waiting on him, if he doesnt show we can play. ill msg you" so i waited
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:15 pm

T-MAN-13-RHP wrote:
BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:
T-MAN-13-RHP wrote:

ya but bill i said to you "i can play anytime today" you said "ok i got to do this gm with surf so waiting on him, if he doesnt show we can play. ill msg you" so i waited

This aint about our game bro. Im talkin about in general.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:06 am

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:
ezweightloss wrote:you should try out the new version they have billy, BOOMSHAKALAKA!

Oh my god dude. I remember that shit

i know it's great!

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum