* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Expand MG to XBOX?

+3
BiLlDoZeR_27
falconfansince81
T-MAN-13-RHP
7 posters

Go down

Expand MG to XBOX? Empty Expand MG to XBOX?

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Do you think we could do that? It could add some more members and what not and expand our group and make it for both systems which would be really cool.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Expand MG to XBOX? Empty Re: Expand MG to XBOX?

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:11 pm

i don't see a point...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:15 pm

well sorry for asking something.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:21 pm

T-MAN-13-RHP wrote:well sorry for asking something.

He's just stating a fact T Man. What good would it really do?
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:33 pm

I am saying.. madden is a game on both consoles. and my thinking is that WE are a MADDEN GROUP, which means all of madden. so why not try and include maybe even 1 league? i know it wouldnt benefit either because its 2 different consoles, but the concept is the same. It would really help us be more recognized as the elite center for madden gaming. hell maybe we can get some attention from EA or the madden bus thing and get one of our players on it. who knows.. but we need to brand ourselves as the 'MADDEN GROUP' as in all systems games.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:20 pm

i just don't see a point in expanding to other consoles, theres no profit shares at stake or anything. i'm here to play madden, not make it a business endeavor so IMO i'm not worried about trying to globally expand the MG into some huge gaming saloon. no reason it can't grow to be the biggest ps3 sim franchise league around though, but since i won't get to play anyone on xbox it'd just make for a divided group with separate forums.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:11 pm

I agree with Falcon I dont see where expanding the MG to XBOX would even be beneficial to us. The MG is a PS3 based group so expanding to the XBOX would be of no benefit to the group. But T Man your heart is in the right place and it wasnt a bad idea just wouldnt help out a PS3 based group Surprised
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:16 pm

i knew it wouldnt benefit the PS3 group.. im just saying whats the worst that can happen? we could create the group and we have nothing to lose. if it fails so be it we still have our group.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mos3ttiKid22 Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:37 am

We tried it once before and it was a complete epic fail
Mos3ttiKid22
Mos3ttiKid22
Rookie
Rookie

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:25 am

the problem is finding LEADERS within the X-BOX community to run a solid X-BOX lg - of course there is no DIRECT BENEFIT to our current members - but it would expand the bredth of the MG - and bring more users to our forums - spurring on more content and other ideas...

I have a few guys "interested" in an X-BOX Lg - but nobody that is eager to steer the shild and run with the idea - and until we have the right leader (and it would be the same kind of person that we were 2 years ago to get things started) - it wouldnt be easly - - tonnes of work and progress is initially slow - but u never know - we may find that right leader - i am hopeful...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm

expanding to 360 wouldnt be a bad thing but failing at it would be. the core size of the group is ideal right now. i dont think it would divide the group as it would jus be a 360 franchise. my thing is that on ps3 we know how we click. the group is ran very well. the 360 franchise players would have to fit in with what we do and not mess with the chemestry we have here with us being ps3 and the majority of us playing together for close to 7 months now and a few longer than that.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Expand MG to XBOX? Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:56 am

I also see how someone might come up with the XBOX idea. That said, I don't think it is a great idea. No offense intended at all. The MG as it stands now is a group of PS3 players and everyone in these forums can play against each other or lab with each other, etc. I have a 360 and it just sits there collecting dust, not that that is relevant at all. The day that the two consoles can interact with each other online is the day I will like this idea.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum