* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Side topic.

+3
slickmonkyz
jmojsoski
Fr8trainShane
7 posters

Go down

Side topic. Empty Side topic.

Post by Fr8trainShane Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Who is the better fighter?

Side topic. Pacuiaoflex

Side topic. 85cb0ca5feaa9143e6e97da54a420e65

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Side topic. Empty Re: Side topic.

Post by jmojsoski Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by slickmonkyz Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:47 pm

floyd been afraid to fight that guy for years.. floyd chickenshit mayweather
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:56 pm

that guy needs to eat more fiber
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:Who is the better fighter?

Side topic. Pacuiaoflex

Side topic. 85cb0ca5feaa9143e6e97da54a420e65

fighter? like brawler? or boxer?

Manny only would beat Floyd because of his aggression...

he won't out-box or out-smart or frustrate Floyd...

I saw your boxing chat in the AIM Blast, but I was away....

To me, Floyd even though arrogant and cocky...is still the better "BOXER" -

Floyd is waiting for Manny to have a "tough fight" and then he's going to jump in and say..."lets go" right after...
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:53 pm

Delmas26 wrote:
fighter? like brawler? or boxer?

Manny only would beat Floyd because of his aggression...

he won't out-box or out-smart or frustrate Floyd...

I saw your boxing chat in the AIM Blast, but I was away....

To me, Floyd even though arrogant and cocky...is still the better "BOXER" -

Floyd is waiting for Manny to have a "tough fight" and then he's going to jump in and say..."lets go" right after...

No doubt Floyd is a very skilled counter puncher. He's never been the aggressor in any of his fights. And his dense is absolutely fantastic.... But that is mainly because of his speed. He's not a particularly hard puncher as far as boxer's go, whereas Pacman is a bone crushing striker. Pac is also more aggressive...

Floyd avoided that last fight....and his reputation took a huge hit from it. He demanded unheard of blood testing (harder than the Olympics and cycling which both are considered the most stringent in all sports), and when Pacman agreed to it... he chose not to sign the deal.... what can you do?

In my opinion, either Floyd or his manager, are trying to protect his undefeated record.....thinking it would tarnish his standing in boxing lore, but Mayweather already gets crushed by most boxing historians for not fighting top ranked contenders in their prime. Like a few boxers of the past (Robinson for example), Mayweather is average thru the first three quarters of a round, but always finishes with fast flurries... he steals rounds. Sugar Ray was one of the best at it. And Mayweather has it down pat as well. He's a phenomenal boxer, but he keeps the tempo of fights slow by giving his opponents weird angles and counter punching.... Pacman is the antithesis for that, as he's a super aggressor...he throws more punches than any other boxer in the ring these days, and he comes at you from all angles...

This would be an absolute super fight in every sense of the word.

The thing about Ali, Lewis, Foreman....they fought the greatest of the great, when they were in their prime.... No fighter these days will do that for their entire career, as they also take big payday money fights... but Pacman has done it with more frequency by far.... and he's lost one and got a controversial draw in another (he should have won, and the scorer even later said they scored it wrong)....

If Mayweather were to lay out Pacman, or even out point him....he'd put every one of his detractors to rest. Noone would question his greatness. There is a reason Pacman is always listed on top of the pound for pound lists, as well as the greatest of their era lists....and its because he fights anyone. Mayweather's luster is gone..... but he could get it back with a win over Manny.....he just won't take it, to protect that undefeated record.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:54 pm

The other thing hindering both of these guys is that there is absolutely a lack of talent in the ring these days....
Even the mexican fighters, who are always tough as hell, are dwindling.... and the good ones are retiring.

Pac and Money could revitalize the sport with one big match up.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:18 pm

floyd is a little girl, he doesn't want to beat him undefeated record on the line. floyd "jailbate" mayweather is what me and my friends started calling him after he got arrested haha.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by slickmonkyz Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:45 pm

mayweather has no heart,, and it will show if he ever fight manny,, ppl forget.. i saw mayweather early in his career quit on his stool.. from a cut.. the microphones picked up the corner conversation... trainer said its the 3rd round if u go out for the 4th it count as a fight.. if u sit on the stool and dont come out for the 4th its like it never happened.. no blemish on his record .. floyd said " im done" .. talked all the rematch shit after,, but never fought that guy again,, the guy was roughin his punk ass up..made it a street fight. and pretty boy didnt like that at all...lol
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Side topic. Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:09 am

My money is on Pac.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie