* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Help us survive the MLB the SHOW storm...

+4
T-MAN-13-RHP
Fr8trainShane
COsMiCTrAvO
GREENERRRR
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Help us survive the MLB the SHOW storm... - Page 2 Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:34 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:shane u lost ur footballs man...

Is that some kind of Freudian thing? lol man jk Shane!
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Help us survive the MLB the SHOW storm... - Page 2 Empty Re: Help us survive the MLB the SHOW storm...

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:38 pm

hes now both 2 balls again.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:58 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:hes now both 2 balls again.

So it WAS Freudian! Laughing
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Help us survive the MLB the SHOW storm... - Page 2 Empty Re: Help us survive the MLB the SHOW storm...

Post by saastar Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:25 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:
COsMiCTrAvO wrote:
saastar wrote:
COsMiCTrAvO wrote:Hey fellas, I like both of you guys. You are both a pleasure to deal with in my opinion. Can I make a request for less vitriol and more civility? Dang I hate saying that because it sounds like something the liberals would say while exhibiting the same behavior they impune. Anyway, if we are gonna keep this stuff together there shouldn't be such infighting. I am certainly not on any particular side here, just saying we need a civil discourse. Sorry if that sounds gay.

FUCK U TO!!!! lol

LOL BRO! That's what I get for trying to be a peacemaker!

Dont worry bro Saastar is just tryin to get his post total up. Either that or he must have quit a game in the 3rd quarter and had sometime to spare Smile.

psn is down so cant quit in 3rd... and yes im trying to get my posts up.. but it ok bill... i remember an nice 45-14 victory i recently had where it matters...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:27 pm

I lost my footballs when I had the Admin rights so I can get the info for Cheddah... they're back though....
No worries, My balls aren't going anywhere.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:

I lost my footballs when I had the Admin rights so I can get the info for Cheddah... they're back though....

I'm sure your wife or girlfriend is happy for that. As well as you! Very Happy
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:big thankyou to COSMO for posting a support message to the thread on OS that is a tangible initiative to help make MG successful in its "offseason" - clearly he is not the sort that just sits on the sideline complaining about the situation - he is the kind that goes out and does something about it - KUDOS TO HIM...

Are you kidding me, you little fucking bitch? lol
Ballsy....

However, I just went and made a support post for you. Maybe if we recruit 5-10 more guys to help bring people in, you will have more time to play your wiffle ball game....

why are u upset about my post - u must think of yourself one of the sort that just sits on the sideline complaining about the situation (or you wouldnt have even referenced my post)...

and i am not sure whats so ballsy - never seen you get a rule passed or bring a new player to the group - all you do is whine and complain -its jus a fact - nothing that is striking or shocking to any in the MG... and i assure you i am no bitch and i do have a big set of balls!

but i do ty for your post on OS - that is helpful and much appreaciated - but the post was NOT FOR ME - IT WAS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE MG (i am sure you reaalize that or u wouldnt have done it but i just wanted to make it clear to every1 else)...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:

Lol
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum