* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

all the TOP 12 TEAM AVAILABLE IN OUR 1ST NON-DRAFT FRANCHISE

3 posters

Go down

all the TOP 12 TEAM AVAILABLE IN OUR 1ST NON-DRAFT FRANCHISE Empty all the TOP 12 TEAM AVAILABLE IN OUR 1ST NON-DRAFT FRANCHISE

Post by Admin Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:54 pm

MY HEADING IS A BIT MISLEADING - We have an INNOVATIVE way to decide who gets the top rated teams in our 1st NON-DRAFT franchise in the Madden Group!!!! We employ a LOTTERY system to decidde who gets the highest rated 12 teams in our NON-DRAFT franchises!!!! - FAIRNESS is a guiding principle within the Madden Group - and I didnt think it was fair that the 1st guy who stumbles onto our 1st NON-DRAFT franchise should get the highest rated team - this just doesnt seem right - what is worse is when you see guys asking you to join your franchise - and the Commish and his buddies have all taken the best teams - and the commish expect guys to support his franchise and take the crummy teams - how is that fair - THAT IS WHY WE HAVE A LOTTERY SYSTEM FOR NON DRAFT FRANCHISES!

This system is also a great way of actualizing the Risk vs Reward concept - you can RISK not getting in a great franchise by particpating in the LOTTERY or You can choose a team rated 13-32 (that you know how to run well with) - and select that team directly (1st come - 1st serve)...

To my surprise - their are a lot of members gambling on teams rated 1-12 - which is going to make our LOTTERY exciting - conversely, there are tonnes of good teams that you can select directly through none Lottery option of joining the franchise...

here is the summary of how the breakdown between the 2 options has gone so far (at the time of this message):

New Orleans Saints: 2 players

Indianapolis Colts: 1 player

Baltimore Ravens: 4 players

New York Jets: 4 players

Minnesota Vikings: 2 players

Green Bay Packers: 1 player

Dallas Cowboys: 3 players

New England Patriots: 2 players

Cincinnati Bengals: 3 players

San Diego Chargers: 3 players

Pittsburgh Steelers: 2 players

Atlanta Falcons: 1 player

The teams selected directly so far are:

Philladelphia Eagles: ButterMyToast5k

Arizona Cardinals:

Miami Dolphins: ocsix47

San Francisco 49ers: CantBeat83

Houston Texans:

Denver Broncos:

Chicago Bears:

Tennessee Titans: Q-Fresh

Washington Redskins:

Carolina Panthers: - Ct2384

Seattle Seahawks:

Jacksonville Jaguars:

Oakland Raiders: C_A_G_E

Kansas City Chiefs:

Cleveland Browns:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers:

Detroit Lions:

Buffalo Bills:

St. Luois Rams:

Interseting breakdown - REMEBER - this is a 10 SEASON committment - wouldn`t it br gratifying to take a lower rated team and turn them into a SuperBowl champ?

You can join this franchise by clicking the link below - BE SURE TO READ THE PROCEDURE FOR SELECTING TEAMS - SO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS EXACTLY (it will be the 1st message in the string - in the link below)...

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com/franchise-applicants-claim-your-team-here-f18/if-u-want-to-join-click-here-t23.htm

Admin
Admin

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

all the TOP 12 TEAM AVAILABLE IN OUR 1ST NON-DRAFT FRANCHISE Empty Re: all the TOP 12 TEAM AVAILABLE IN OUR 1ST NON-DRAFT FRANCHISE

Post by johnnylagz17 Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:50 pm

just incase I missed out on applying here lol I'll take the giants in a non draft league I didn't see them listed ..

good Idea with the lottery , allow trading teams though ? I know giants are probably mid level but even if they sucked or were a superbowl caliber rated team I'd want them .. some ppl may feel that way

just curious lol
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

all the TOP 12 TEAM AVAILABLE IN OUR 1ST NON-DRAFT FRANCHISE Empty broncos

Post by morrisbrown94doc Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:52 pm

i will take the broncos in this league

morrisbrown94doc

Back to top Go down

all the TOP 12 TEAM AVAILABLE IN OUR 1ST NON-DRAFT FRANCHISE Empty Re: all the TOP 12 TEAM AVAILABLE IN OUR 1ST NON-DRAFT FRANCHISE

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum