* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

What's the word with Dlew?

+4
falconfansince81
Fr8trainShane
jmojsoski
Deathwish22
8 posters

Go down

What's the word with Dlew? Empty What's the word with Dlew?

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:29 pm

It's pretty pathetic that I have to actually come on here and ask to find out information on someone...but I'm hearing stories from guys that Dlew16 quit every franchise he was in on Sunday...I obviously have not heard a single word from him and he hasn't repsonded to any of my messages. I'm not gonna blast the kid because I like him and have played other games online with him outside of Madden...but would someone please let me know if they know anything about this...so I can make arrangments to replace him. Thanx bros!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

What's the word with Dlew? Empty Re: What's the word with Dlew?

Post by jmojsoski Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:40 pm

The show strikes...lol got damn MLB
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:42 pm

So...do I even wanna go there to see if Greener's "MLB the show" rule has been implied? Because I highly doubt it.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:44 pm

If anyone else is leaving...please just let me know. I'm not gonna bust my ass trying to figure out who's in or who's out. If you're quitting just let me know. Here it comes.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:33 pm

I think this is all you need to read....he's running his own franchise over there.

Dlew16 Fantasy Drafted Online Franchise
***THIS LG IS ACCEPTING PLAYERS*** Dlew16 has been a committed - founding member to both the MLB the SHOW GROUP and the Madden Group... He is ready to run his own Online franchise! I am certain that it will be a 100%

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:38 pm

LOL! So obviously...Greener's rule of quitting franchises is not in play what so ever. Wow...wouldn't have guess that one.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:42 pm

Leave it to Shane to dig up the truth...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:44 pm

It's a losing battle to argue about this...but why are any of us following any of Greener's rules he established then? LOL! What a fucking joke. The thing that pisses me off the most about this is...that the kid doesn't even have enough balls to tell me he quit. Why would I be mad? If you wanna play baseball...then play baseball...but at least tell me you quit my damn franchise. Instead of me having to come on these boards and ask.

Is this just the beginning of many to come? Who knows.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:46 pm

We all knew this day was coming...who's next?
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:We all knew this day was coming...who's next?

I'm not going anywhere.....Hell no... I'm hell bent to turn this 2-8 Dallas Franchise around!

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:We all knew this day was coming...who's next?

me and bjcole were both camped out all night waiting to get our hands on pitch & hit. i can't wait to pitch, then hit. and do it for hours on end. i won't be goin anywhere...got a title to defend lol. then probably try to take back...

i think greener said the rule was thrown out after the vista incident. i didn't question it, or bother arguing it...cause there really isn't a point. and i don't even remember most of that discussion.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:So...do I even wanna go there to see if Greener's "MLB the show" rule has been implied? Because I highly doubt it.

bro - the rule was recinded after Vista (i stated this after the VISTA incident when i elliminated him and his 30 player LG from the MLBTSG)... it was quite clear that nobody was allowing MLBTSG to recruit from this website - i removed all MLB the show Links and threads... I would have happily enforced the rule IF we are allowed to recruit freely and with full support from the MG -but we didnt get that support - so its not fair to think that the MLBTSG would ban some1 from their organization for quiting a LG in the MG when the MG wouldnt allow them any access to recruit from their membership - its unfair to think u would get it both ways...

I have lost 5-6 guys in my LGs in the past 3 weeks (including Dlew16 about 2 weeks ago - and i played and lost to Dlew16 in DW LG on thursday - send him a text message - he will reply... as for Dlew16 Lg in MLBTSG again frtrain not showing the entire picture - he has not solidified a single member for his LG and has made no effort to do so - his status as `commish``is siding away...)

Anyhow my MG LG is going strong!!! We have 31 players committed to our LG (and 4 of their players have come from the MLBTSG!) - we advance every 3 days and particpation rates are solid... sure we have a bunch of MLBTSG players - but all they have to do is play 1 game every 3 days to stay a member in good standing withing my LG - not a huge committment in any regard...

as for the DW and CHZ LG - i have no doubt they will remain at full capacity with outstanding particpations rates... DW will make the end date - and CHZ will make as far as he can (due to his late start) - but those two LGs have nothing to fear from the SHOW and MLBTSG - they will be a success - i am positive of that...

In fact if you need any players - I am happy to send you some - like i have always done for both of your LGs... just let me know and i have a bunch of solid new faces that would be a great addition to either LG...

btw - i have asked for some help recruiting... i am specifically turning this MLB the SHOW situation around and looking for the most committed players in other LGs that had their LG die off because of MLB the SHOW - these players will be highly committed members - i did the same thing when COD came out - and on a NET BASIS - we added quality guys to the MG and lost a few guys who werent committd anyways - TOTALLYT TOOK A NEGATIVE AND MADE IT A POSITIVE... so you can sit here and complain about trhings or help me make it better!!!!

Below is alink to my OS threwad on this topic - a message of support endorsing the MG anbd what we do is greatly appreaciated - take you 30 seconds f you have an OS membership and 1 minute if you need to create one (but i know many of yiu have OS memberships because that where i recruited you from!)

Operation Sports Thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football-online/471851-your-lg-dieing-b-c-baseball-game-release.html
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:54 am

I'm not going to get into this argument again.....

however, let me just say, I think its absolutely ridiculous for Greener to make some obtuse comment like "We rescinded that rule".... We? Who is we, Greener?
Is We, You? But it sure as hell isn't me, nor is it anyone that wants the MG to survive.

Furthermore, the idea that you aren't recruiting from the MG is a fucking joke. Clearly you are, they are constantly leaving. Oh, and you allow them. Because after all, "We rescinded that rule." Give me a break.

If anything is clear to me its this.... Your allegiance, is, has been, and will always be, for the Show before its for the MG. Why any of us thought otherwise, I don't know.... since you and the others created the MG from group that played the show. You make rules, and then don't enforce them.....and just say, "We" as if "We" is anyone that WE actually give a shit about. Let me get this straight, you make the rules...and rescind the rules, but the GC just sits there? Awesome, thanks for sharing.

Not recruiting here....give me a fucking break. Every third post by you, and ever single post by T-Man mentions the The Show.... Its called passive recruiting. You mention it, without advertising.....You want to be real, delete every single mention of the Show....every one.

You shouldn't need help recruiting.... You need help because you spend 50% or more of your time working on the Show now....with your Son, T-Man...... I'm sick of it. You are adding Lobby bums to the MG, to fill spots of quality guys....thats not doing anything but hurting the MG. I think most people would rather the numbers dwindle, then be forced to play 1/3rd of your games against lobby bullshit.

Damn it.... I didn't want to rant this long, but this shit absolutely pisses me off.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:06 am

I agree with you a lot of the time Fr8, but I totally disagree on your stance with The Show. Anyone that wants to quit playing Madden to play the Show, it's their right. As long as they give notice and don't fall off the face of the earth. Not allowing people to play The Show through the sister site just means they'll play it somewhere else, and we'll have a harder time getting them back next year.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:21 am

phantomshark wrote:I agree with you a lot of the time Fr8, but I totally disagree on your stance with The Show. Anyone that wants to quit playing Madden to play the Show, it's their right. As long as they give notice and don't fall off the face of the earth. Not allowing people to play The Show through the sister site just means they'll play it somewhere else, and we'll have a harder time getting them back next year.

+1 and the whole vista situation was not handled the right way.. not one person wanted the show mentioned on this site.... so banning vista from the show was the wrong thing to do.. as far as dlew green was correct in what he said.. dlew hasnt had many people at all even committed to his SHOW lg since he put it up there... and dont think im the next one going to leave for the show bc i didnt even buy the fucking gm!!! havent played 1 baseball video gm in 7 yrs.. i hope all 5 lgs im in the mg last as long as possible...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:35 am

total farce for you to sit and act like i am abandoning the madden group because i want to play and run a LG in MLB the show!!!! -`

and adding `lobby bums`- far from it!!!! what have u done to make this situation better - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - all you do is sit back and complain... what a joke you are everytime you open your mouth!!!! and the said thing is you think people admire the way you think and post - if you only new...

and i want you with your famous quotes - show him many times i mention the show in the thousands of posts i have made in a way that was `pâssive recruiting` - lets see all these posts -

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:51 am; edited 3 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:46 am

GREENERRRR wrote:total farce for you to sit and act like i am abandoning the madden group because i want to play and run a LG in MLB the show!!!! -`

and adding `lobby bums`- far from it!!!! what have u done to make this situation better - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - all you do is sit back and complain... what a joke you are everytime you open your mouth!!!! nd the said thunk is you think people admire thy way you think and post - if you only new...

and i want you with your famous quotes - show him many times i mention the show in the thousands of posts i have made in a way that was `pâssive recruiting` - lets see all these posts -

You aren't abandoning the MG, but you certainly have shifted your priorities.... Clearly.
"and the said thunk?" WTF IS THAT? (activate Greener translation) ......Oh...... The Sad THING".... gotcha.

Greener here's the deal with me, and you really should have figured this out by now. I don't give a fuck what people think of me. You see, I'm a love me, or a hate me kind of guy...there is no middle ground. I don't beat around the bush, I don't say shit to make you feel good.... if you don't want an answer, don't fucking ask me a question. Thats the kind of guy I am. You have a problem when I point out the obvious, thats on you.

If you feel the need to reply, please do so in the General discussion section. I feel bad enough posting this in DW's league forum. DW, Cheddah and Surf are the glue holding the MG together...

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:51 am

Fr8trainShane wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:total farce for you to sit and act like i am abandoning the madden group because i want to play and run a LG in MLB the show!!!! -`

and adding `lobby bums`- far from it!!!! what have u done to make this situation better - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - all you do is sit back and complain... what a joke you are everytime you open your mouth!!!! nd the said thunk is you think people admire thy way you think and post - if you only new...

You aren't abandoning the MG, but you certainly have shifted your priorities.... Clearly.
"and the said thunk?" WTF IS THAT? (activate Greener translation) ......Oh...... The Sad THING".... gotcha.

Greener here's the deal with me, and you really should have figured this out by now. I don't give a fuck what people think of me. You see, I'm a love me, or a hate me kind of guy...there is no middle ground. I don't beat around the bush, I don't say shit to make you feel good.... if you don't want an answer, don't fucking ask me a question. Thats the kind of guy I am. You have a problem when I point out the obvious, thats on you.

If you feel the need to reply, please do so in the General discussion section. I feel bad enough posting this in DW's league forum. DW, Cheddah and Surf are the glue holding the MG together...

your a total spas to even bring up a typo! is that how weak your arguement is that you have to `make fun`TYPOS!!!! wow - new low even for you... but to makeyou happy i will edit the message...

and your right - all the MG decisions are thrust onto me right now - just like it was when i first created the MG - and thats ok - force of habbit of saying We instead I - not mystyle to be a ME person!!! but i stand by the decision to retract my olive branch i extended to the madden group - i would have happpily enforced the rule if i was embraced to recruit from within the MG - BUT THAT DIDNT HAPPEN!!! so you can come back now after you pissed all over the olive branch i extended and say that u want the benefits from it now - life doesnt work that way! And totally adsurd to think it would!!!!.

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:10 am

OK...here is the deal. Since I'm the only one who apparently remembers last year. The Show is what kills Madden. Shane, Cheddah, Surf, and others weren't here to experience that. BROS, THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT. Guys are going to make the decisions they want. I've said from the beginning it's gonna take a miracle to make it to season 10. I'm a realist. I know what happened last year...and I basically quit the MG last year because of it and gave my franchise to some douche bag who destroyed it...guys will lose focus...guys will stop playing their games...it's just one of those things...it's hard to stay focused on a sports game when the game is real life is over until next Fall. I'm just trying to be as honest as possible. You never get sugar coated anything from me...that is just how I am.

On the other hand...

Greener, with all respect...I've told you from the beginning you can't have both. It doesn't work that way. We will be losing more and more as this month progrosses forward. I only know of a handful of guys who have said they will be here until season 10. The number is less that I can count on my fingers. NOW DON'T YOU ALL UNDERSTAND WHY I WAS SO PISSED OFF BACK IN JANUARY WHEN T-MAN WAS PROMOTING THE SHIT OUT OF THE SHOW???? Those of us who were here last year already know the answer...I can pretend that things are going to be ok...and everything will turn out fine...but in the back of my mind...I know we're going to have to face an epic battle to keep things running smoothly. Dlew was just the first. There will definitely be a second, third, fourth and so on. I plan on buying The Show, playing offline and staying focused on Madden with my commitment to my franchise and the players in my franchise...I will continue to fight.

I'm just sick of all this bullshit about throwing these other Madden groups at us trying to get us to join up with them. That's doesn't put out the fire. It only makes things worse. I don't want to combine this group with another group. I love who we have now. Quit with the pointless bullshit posts that you actually care, it's obvious what your intentions are. You've already reneged (reneged - term meaning broke the rules or didn't follow the rules you set; often used in cards) on the whole rule about guys leaving their franchises and playing The Show. You know it's a losing battle. Stop pouring salt on our wounds. Have fun with your The Show leagues.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

What's the word with Dlew? Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:33 pm

I don't care if we only have one franchise in madden group as long as we have good sport SIM players who respect their opponents. I'm in DW lg only and hope to see it thru to the end. Funny verbal rivalry going on with Green and Shane.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:59 pm

well - proof willl be in my action than (seeing whatever i say gets totally dismissed and i am cool with that...) - i will continue to support all my MG leagues - and i will continue being an advocate for the MG - being the soul person actively embracing tangible tactics to make the situation better than what it would be (i still dont get it - i askled for help promoting the MG 2 days ago - and samsmith22 is the only person that cared enough to give up 30 seconds of his life - if we are so troubled by MLB the SHOW possibly killing MG, we should be taking steps to prevent it... and in the last 48 hours - with the exception of samsmith22 all any1 has done for the MG is complained about the situation - clearly the small thread i started is a bigger contribution than any other member has made to help make the MG get past its latest hurdle (whih i am certain it will clear easily and thrive well into the dog days of summer)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down