* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

end of year stats and awards

3 posters

Go down

end of year stats and awards Empty end of year stats and awards

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:43 pm

since ea can't seem to make improvements to online franchise as they think 'nobody plays it', are you going to do end of the year stats for a TEAMS overall ranking in different categories?

i'll be happy to post the results if your backed up, or even just help round up some totals. i'd like to see which team leads the league in total rush yards, pass yards, sacks, int's, turnover ratio etc.

hell, even if you want to update it weekly it would be cool to see whos leading the league as a team, rather than individuals. thoughts?
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

end of year stats and awards Empty Re: end of year stats and awards

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:54 pm

That would be awesome bro! I would love to do both individual (player of the week) and weekly team rankings...Send me a PM on here with the format you would like to use, ideas of how to present it, etc... I will then create another category under the Deathwish Franchise in which it will be dedicated directly to and only for the WEEKLY TEAM RANKINGS and keep the POTW award as well. That would be awesome. Do you have enough time to keep up with it during the week? That would be sick!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:56 pm

BTW...I'm pretty limited on time and have my hands full with trying to keep up with the league as is with my hectic work schedule. It would be great to have some help with you doing that. Hell yeah! (Sorry...meant to post that above...but I hit the send button too quick).

Last edited by Deathwish22 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:37 am

I think this is a terrific idea - AS LONG AS PEOPLE PRIORITIZE RESPECT FOR THEIR OPPONENTS AND DONT RUN SCORES AND STATS UP JUST TO IMPROVE IN THE RATING!

I would love to see this sort of thing - but just remember what is REALLY IMPORTANT - (sportsmanship and fairplay) - YOU DONT WANNA BE CALLED A STAT SLUT - (a term i coined and are proud of - used first on the infamous qbxkilla!)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:01 pm

i think the guys in DW league have come to know each other, as especially respect each other enough not to run scores. i always want good stats outta my players, but we all have to play within the rules and i know the guys in this league will adhere to it. check your pm's deathwish
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:14 pm

I completely agree Falconfan...we're a pretty tight group of players...we do have some new people this season...but they seem to have adapted quite well with the rest of us through the first few weeks...of course time will tell...but for now...i definitely think that with the group of guys we've got...we won't have any problems with people running up the score on people for stats (stat sluts---R.I.P. QBxKILLA...LOL!) ...and if that becomes a problem then I will take care of that when the time comes. As for now I think it will personally be a great addition that will further increase the interest in franchise play as well as promote it through the other franchises. I just hope falconfan can keep up...it's a great deal of work because the madden online franchise does nothing really to help you calculate all those stats. Other than that I look forward to your PM messages bro.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down