* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Thinking of starting a joint ownership team with my dad

+7
Cheddah_Cheez
Fr8trainShane
falconfansince81
BiLlDoZeR_27
GREENERRRR
surfnturf90
Mcnair2wycheck
11 posters

Go down

Thinking of starting a joint ownership team with my dad Empty Thinking of starting a joint ownership team with my dad

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:35 am

Like myself, my father is an avid online Madden player. He has watched me play numerous franchise games and has often commented about how fun it looks but how he doesn't feel he has the time to completely keep up with it. So I ask this, how likely is it that he and I can take over an available team with him as the primary owner/decision maker but with the understanding that I am probably going to end up playing a few of his games for him each season until the summer? (he is a HS teacher). For now on weekdays, he is only free from about 6-9PM eastern but hopefully that could work for enough people and if not, I can always play instead. Also I would gladly act as his correspondant via text message. I still have to discus the idea further with him, but I was wondering if this would be a plausible idea or if it is considered completely undoable/does not comply with MG's rules and customs.

-Thanks

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Thinking of starting a joint ownership team with my dad Empty Re: Thinking of starting a joint ownership team with my dad

Post by surfnturf90 Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:32 am

Personally I don't have a problem with that, it would be up to the individual commish though

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Thinking of starting a joint ownership team with my dad Empty Re: Thinking of starting a joint ownership team with my dad

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:34 am

thats reasonable
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:43 am

I don't think many guys would have a problem with that
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:50 am

i think thats pretty damn cool, so long as u get the games in i dont see an issue.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:53 am

Not that my opinion matters, but I'm with the majority.... Kick ass for you and your dad.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:23 am

Sounds cool to me...not that I have any openings right now.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:07 pm

I don't have a problem with it either.

I actuallly played your dad. He was sim and cool. Does he mind the foul-ass language used sometimes?

BTW I gotta say maybe its best if you referred to him as his screen name instead of "dad" lol. Part of playing him when he subbed for you was that if I win - I'm beating some guy's poor dad, and if I lose...I just lost to somebody's dad! lol

No real satisfaction either way.

JK. I say bring him in.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Thinking of starting a joint ownership team with my dad Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:09 pm

No doubt man if dad is anywhere as cool as you it should be seamless!
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:36 pm

I like myself am for this

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:04 am

I think that is an awesome idea. Kudos to wanting to spend time with your and work together.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum