* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

On a serious note

3 posters

Go down

On a serious note Empty On a serious note

Post by Rui_F Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:05 pm

Alot of normal people like me and you who live in japan just a few hours ago suffered what will probably end up being a pretty big natural disaster. Many people will probably have lost their lives, so if you do pray regardless of what god it is to make sure you say one for them. Secondly if you got a few dollars kicking around the red cross and many other organizations always need it around these times. Japan is one of those countries that any time a disaster hits any part of the world it is one of the first to promise monetary relief and supplies. Even if the money you donate may not be needed in japan there are always many other places and disasters around the corner. One day it may be you or me and I don't know about you but I am a strong believer in karma.

Last edited by Rui_F on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

On a serious note Empty Re: On a serious note

Post by Fr8trainShane Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Absolutely.
I've got a friend in Sansebo (US Military Base)....thankfully they were fine, but yeah, if anyone hasn't see the pictures or what not, just take a look at the Yahoo News site...or watch some news. Horrible.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:01 pm

Rui_F wrote:Alot of normal people like me and you who live in japan just a few hours ago suffered what will probably end up being a pretty big natural disaster. Many people will probably have lost their lives, so if you do pray regardless of what god it is to make sure you say one for them. Secondly if you got a few dollars kicking around the red cross and many other organizations always need it around these times. Japan is one of those countries that any time a disaster hits any part of the world it is one of the first to promise monetary relief and supplies. Even if the money you donate may not be needed in japan there are always many other places and disasters around the corner. One day it may be you or me and I don't know about you but I am a strong believer in karma.

Amen bro. Remains to be seen what damage Hawaii gets or our West coast.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum