* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

WTF madden

3 posters

Go down

WTF madden Empty WTF madden

Post by Icebreaker009 Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:16 am

What a game to pick for madden to freeze up and end our game early. This was the NFC west clinching game and I was down to the cardinals by 14 with around 4 minutes left to play in the game. I know the chances were slim to come back and tie but with a few big plays I would be back in it. So I throw a fairly deep ball up to my wr and I'm about to catch it and..... The game freezes, it Sits frozen for about 10 seconds then unfreezes to show how me my wr caught the ball and got pushed out of bounds I guess just to tease me about the play I could have had. Whether or not I would have drove down scored, made defensive stops, and scored again i don't know. But it is madden and I would have liked the chance to try.

On a side note scholer i apologize for not really "shaking hands" at the end I don't want to pull a Todd Haley lol. Good game man you really stuck it to me second half and completely shut down copeland. I was just a little upset after the game and I was being a little bitch you deserved to win that game. Sometimes I just get a little to into madden and need to cool off! Sorry bro! Crying or Very sad
Icebreaker009
Icebreaker009
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

WTF madden Empty Re: WTF madden

Post by saastar Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:28 am

happens to all of us...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:47 am

i like the 24 hr rule, usually allows plenty of cool down time.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum