* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR (SEASON 5) POLL

3 posters

Go down

Who should win Offensive ROTY?

DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR (SEASON 5) POLL Vote_lcap0%DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR (SEASON 5) POLL Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR (SEASON 5) POLL Vote_lcap100%DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR (SEASON 5) POLL Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 11 ]
DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR (SEASON 5) POLL Vote_lcap0%DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR (SEASON 5) POLL Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR (SEASON 5) POLL Empty DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR (SEASON 5) POLL

Post by ezweightloss Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:17 am

Vote for the most deserving candidate and congratulations to all the nominees.

Last edited by ezweightloss on Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR (SEASON 5) POLL Empty Re: DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR (SEASON 5) POLL

Post by ezweightloss Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:19 am

i went with J. Wat ofcourse, this year's draft class was pretty skimpy on the offensive side though apparently.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR (SEASON 5) POLL Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:04 am

Watson. What a season.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR (SEASON 5) POLL Empty Re: DEATHWISH OFFENSIVE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR (SEASON 5) POLL

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:38 am

Watson for sure. Thank you for posting this EZ. I've been hella busy this week with work and haven't had the normal amount of time I usually have to devote to this Deathwish Franchise. I really appreciate it bro!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:Watson for sure. Thank you for posting this EZ. I've been hella busy this week with work and haven't had the normal amount of time I usually have to devote to this Deathwish Franchise. I really appreciate it bro!

np bro, i'll put up the mvp's either later today or tomorrow.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum