* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

FAKE FEMALE IDs

5 posters

Go down

FAKE FEMALE IDs Empty FAKE FEMALE IDs

Post by JDB721 Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:18 am

Really weird, sounds like something Chizz would do because hes confused about his gender.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

FAKE FEMALE IDs Empty Re: FAKE FEMALE IDs

Post by MrsMadden20- Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Fake id's? you are all acting like a Girl cant play games? I am the only known female here

MrsMadden20-

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:59 pm

GreenersWIFE, MrsMadden20-. and I swear I saw another one last night. Maybe I'm just stupid Rolling Eyes
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:23 pm

LOL! I think it's funny...but it's getting old.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsMadden20- Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:53 pm

i am GreenerrrsWife, i talked to greenerrrr the other night and i told him the story why i made the name greenerrrswife, it was bc i only played on my bf's name previously, so then i seen he runs this website so i wanted to make a name that shows im a female w/ respect for the lgs, then he messaged me & said his girlfriend would take offense to it so w/ respect i made this name

MrsMadden20-

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:02 am

MrsMadden20- wrote:i am GreenerrrsWife, i talked to greenerrrr the other night and i told him the story why i made the name greenerrrswife, it was bc i only played on my bf's name previously, so then i seen he runs this website so i wanted to make a name that shows im a female w/ respect for the lgs, then he messaged me & said his girlfriend would take offense to it so w/ respect i made this name

thats the truth guys - and she co-operated fully and completely... the truthg of the matter is that Chizz or any1 other person we have booted can make another id and infiltrate our group - AND WE WOULDNT KNOW - there is nothing we can do about this - (if some1 has a suggestion on how we could - let me know - some1 said to compare ISP addresses - not sure where we could get that info) -

anyways. MRSMADDEN20 could be Chizz - and than again maybe not - I DONT REALLY CARE - BECAUSE AS OF RIGHT NOW - NOTHN WE CAN DO ABOUT IT... tHEREFORE WE will accept MRSMADDEN20 like we would ANY OTHER NEW MEMBER - and if they PROOVE themselves to be LEGIT and ACTIVE - they will gain access to more of our "MAIN" franchises (like any other new joiner would...) until than - we will keep an eye on her - as we do ALL OF OUR MADDEN GROUP MEMBERS to make sure that all our rules, policy and procedure are foillowed... - from what i have gathered - she seems totally 100% onboard - cool with our rules - and just a person eager to play in our quality franchises - i wish her the best of luck - and hope she can proove me to be a PARNOID PERSON!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:37 pm

1st greeners wife welcome and we're sorry for being agressive or disrespectful but there are some idiots on this website unfortunately ..

as for the female ids.. why worry .. they have to pay 10 bucks to use a new name to join a league so all they can do is talk..how pathetic is your life to do that?
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:10 pm

I'm very confused about what you are saying.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:45 am

to have a second id and play online franchise - it costs $10 so you can get the Online Franchise code...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:55 am

yah and to pay that just to bug us is sadder than us getting stuck with cheezers for a game or 2 ...n they have to know we'll catch them quickly so it's just pathetic if they really join a league.. if they post on here it's w/e there could be ppl we'll never hear about on here who aren't even cheap just not in a league you may be in you know ..

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum