* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Need some New Owners!!

4 posters

Go down

Need some New Owners!! Empty Need some New Owners!!

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:48 am

My franchise next season will be invite only again. However, for anyone who wants to get in it, members who stuck with me this season...through the entire duration of my franchise will be the only ones guaranteed spots. Anyone who left my franchise won't be allowed in. I currently have some vacant teams in my franchise now. A few are project teams, that are not beyond recoverable, and there are some good teams, with good rosters left as well. If anyone wants a team to play some madden against good competition...or wants to guarantee a spot in my franchise next season...please take a team now, so you can ensure you will get a spot next year. Here are the open teams:

Click to see the Eagles Roster

Click to see the Panthers roster

Click to see the Dolphins Roster

Contact me on my PSN (Cheddah_Cheez), AIM (CheddahCheez829), or via text (732-749-2441) if you are interested.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Need some New Owners!! Empty Re: Need some New Owners!!

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:My franchise next season will be invite only again. However, for anyone who wants to get in it, members who stuck with me this season...through the entire duration of my franchise will be the only ones guaranteed spots. Anyone who left my franchise won't be allowed in. I currently have some vacant teams in my franchise now. A few are project teams, that are not beyond recoverable, and there are some good teams, with good rosters left as well. If anyone wants a team to play some madden against good competition...or wants to guarantee a spot in my franchise next season...please take a team now, so you can ensure you will get a spot next year. Here are the open teams:

Click to see the Eagles Roster

Click to see the Panthers roster

Click to see the Dolphins Roster

Contact me on my PSN (Cheddah_Cheez), AIM (CheddahCheez829), or via text (732-749-2441) if you are interested.

bro - i have 5 or 6 new guys who have shown to be totally solid in my LG - and i have 2 or 3 new guys that i have high hopes for (thios is thanks mostly from recruits from the MLB the SHOW GROUP - and i am certain next AUGUST i will have dozens of CONFIRMED LEGIT GUYS WHO HAVE PROOVEN THEMSELVES VIA THE SHOW - who will want to be part of the MG)...

Right now my LG is headed into the playoffs of season 4 and the LG is at 100% capacity... we are actually going one step furthur by BOUNCING DEAD WEIGHT (Mayham an zev_lov_x have been removed for not playing their assigned games) and replaced with new prospects...

i will gladly help you fill these spots... I dont see this as a problem - if i can get guys t join my LG - i am certain that it will be even easier to find guys to join your LG...

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Thanks Greener, tell them to contact me on here or PSN
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:10 pm

Cheddah, I'm busy right now but I'll check the teams out tonight. I'm interested.

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Mcnair2wycheck wrote:Cheddah, I'm busy right now but I'll check the teams out tonight. I'm interested.

I'd certainly vouch for McNair as well. Played him a couple times in Surf, and was absolutely the type of owner we're looking for.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:13 pm

I may be interested in taking over the Eagles.

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:12 pm

too late bro, already filled that team
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down