* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

A Reach Out To My Fellow MG Members

4 posters

Go down

A Reach Out To My Fellow MG Members Empty A Reach Out To My Fellow MG Members

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:52 pm

We have a League that is on life support and could use your help. Currently we are runnig 7 min quarters with no accel clock. I know I much more enjoy a lg that has the accel clock because it helps speed the game up. I need to know a few things....

1. How many of you are still interested in keeping Kight Lg running?

2. How many of you would like to see the Accel Clock put in and we use 8 min quarters(Like DW and Chz)

3. How many of you are willing to help me recruit?

4. If any of the new members of MG are interested in this lg. You may contact mjkight(psn) or me BiLlDoZeR_27(psn). Or you can text me 573 450 1732
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

A Reach Out To My Fellow MG Members Empty Re: A Reach Out To My Fellow MG Members

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:19 pm

i will help will recruit - but i deinitely hate that dam accel clock - and any1 who runs the ball a REALISTIC amount generaly doies as well - I HAVE HAD A HANDFUL OF GAMNES WITH NOT EVEN TRYING -where my opponent has been held to 1 possession in the HALF (thats right they wouldnt touch the ball for a 2nd time until my kickoff opening the 3rd quarter) - if this was a 1 time fluke i wouldnt mention it but its happened 4 or 5 times now...

- at least with the ACCL clock off i acan call plays fast and not lose 15 seconds making the quarters a more relevent length...

nevertheless - f it ment saving kights LG - i would go against my beliefd and accept the accel clock - but if i play you and u doint touch the ball to the 3rd - dont say i didnt warn you...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

A Reach Out To My Fellow MG Members Empty Re: A Reach Out To My Fellow MG Members

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:25 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:i will help will recruit - but i deinitely hate that dam accel clock - and any1 who runs the ball a REALISTIC amount generaly doies as well - I HAVE HAD A HANDFUL OF GAMNES WITH NOT EVEN TRYING -where my opponent has been held to 1 possession in the HALF (thats right they wouldnt touch the ball for a 2nd time until my kickoff opening the 3rd quarter) - if this was a 1 time fluke i wouldnt mention it but its happened 4 or 5 times now...

- at least with the ACCL clock off i acan call plays fast and not lose 15 seconds making the quarters a more relevent length...

nevertheless - f it ment saving kights LG - i would go against my beliefd and accept the accel clock - but if i play you and u doint touch the ball to the 3rd - dont say i didnt warn you...

Dont worry sweetness. I will stop your run Smile
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:37 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:i will help will recruit - but i deinitely hate that dam accel clock - and any1 who runs the ball a REALISTIC amount generaly doies as well - I HAVE HAD A HANDFUL OF GAMNES WITH NOT EVEN TRYING -where my opponent has been held to 1 possession in the HALF (thats right they wouldnt touch the ball for a 2nd time until my kickoff opening the 3rd quarter) - if this was a 1 time fluke i wouldnt mention it but its happened 4 or 5 times now...

Dont worry sweetness. I will stop your run Smile

laying down the challenge BILLY? - i am looking forward to oiur next game...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Sounds good I think we are up soon in dw.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:23 pm

what about people who run the ball an unrealistic amount
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:27 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:what about people who run the ball an unrealistic amount

lol.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:09 am

falconfansince81 wrote:what about people who run the ball an unrealistic amount

lol
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum