* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

NEW RECRUITS misguided enthusiam

2 posters

Go down

NEW RECRUITS misguided enthusiam Empty NEW RECRUITS misguided enthusiam

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:36 pm

I have broughgt in a few new recruits over the past few weeks - and when i poresent the rules to a handful of them, they try to "talk me out of rukles" (never the same rules - and some rules i am not in favour of) - but i just find it amusing how they join our MG this late and have "advice" on rules...

Dont get me wrong - I RESPECT AND APPREACIATE them taking over a team they didnt draft and joining a new Madden LG when more guys are quiting them now - I AM SO GRATEFUL TO THEM... but at the same time i think to myself - WE HAVE SHOWN SUCCESS IN THE DURABILITY OF OUR "MAIN" LGs - clearly we must be doing something right - If they "way they did things" was the answer - Why iusnt the LG they started in still around????

I probably should have not made this thread - BECAUSE I WELCOME ALL VIEW POINTS - and i dont want guys to stop making suggestions - but i guess it depends on how the suggestion is made... And the fact that new guysd dont REALIZE what they stumbled into - DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY 32 PLAYER LGS ARE STILL GOING STRONG IN MADDEN??? I woul estimate you could cant them on your fingers and toes AND WE HAVE 3 (maybe four if we can make mjkights LG work whcih i am hopeful we can) - THATS LIKE 20% OF THE SUCCESSFUL LGS AROUND - this is a great accomplishment...

I guess the bottom line is that we have a lot to be proud of at the MG - we have SUCCEEDED WHERE 1000's have failed - and i will be even fmore proud when DW LG completes season 10 - Thats a real feather in his cap and something allmembers of the MG should be proud of!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

NEW RECRUITS misguided enthusiam Empty Re: NEW RECRUITS misguided enthusiam

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:40 pm

1) No single offensive play or same type of play different formation can compose no more than 20% of your play calls... (if u have 50 plays in a game - u cant run the same play more than 10 times in the entire game) - defense has no such restriction
- If a defense is in a BLITZ package - and the Offense throws a standard BLITZ COUNTER PASS (meaning - the QB reads the blitz throws a quick slant, or quick look-in pass (some call it a pro-pass) to an inside releasor (inside releasor is a TE, Flanker, Slotback, Split end, RB, FB) - IN THIS SITUATION THERE IS NO LIMIT TO CALLING THIS PLAY (in regards to repetitive playcalling) - this rule is in place because such plays are dictated by the amount of times the DEFENSE decides to BLITZ and it would be unfair for the OPPONENT TO FORCE A PLAYR INTO BREACHING A RULE...

Read it, Learn it. Love it.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum