* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

me vs fr8 random teams game

2 posters

Go down

me vs fr8 random teams game Empty me vs fr8 random teams game

Post by bigbuddah Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:29 pm

we started on the same team which was the dolphins and hit the random team button 5x and what ever team we landed on is the team we used. and we used their offense and defensive playbooks as well. enjoy

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

me vs fr8 random teams game Empty Re: me vs fr8 random teams game

Post by Fr8trainShane Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:51 pm

This was a damn good game.
Buddah had a 28-7 lead, which I managed to tie up at 35-35.....

We had a ton of good plays, and unfortunately my final drive couldn't get fit it. I drove down to about his 20ish? with like 5 seconds or so to play....1 final pass. I found my play, ran it... Thomas was breaking free on the way into the endzone, and David Garrard was stuck and wouldn't throw the ball....so I had to Shane Falco it, and run it....Buddah swarmed tackled me somewhere around the 10-5 yard line to seal the victory.

Good game Buddah...glad i stopped the blowout Smile

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum