* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

big credit for JMO

3 posters

Go down

big credit for JMO Empty big credit for JMO

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:43 pm

He is 7-1 in CHZ's LG with a 50 overall QB!!!!

I was wondering though 0 and maybe he is prooving a point toall of us - His Qb Warden has THP of 97 and a THA of 86 (which is better than average for sure) - BUT his SAC/MAC/DAC are all under 60!!!! But perhaps these ratings MEAN NOTHING and the only rating taht matters for the QB throwing is THP and THA!!!!

What you think???? cleary the man who could shed the most light on ths topic is JMO - his opponents could contribute as well... what u think? Has JMO exposed a flaw in the ratings where we all have been duped by ea sports???
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

big credit for JMO Empty Re: big credit for JMO

Post by Delmas26 Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:34 pm

the guy missed some rather simply/easy throws against me...

I wouldnt say that the SAC/MID/DEEP mean nothing...but they may not mean as much as the overall accuracy and overall THP....

J-Mo is still able to effectively run his offense...with Warden...but he clearly doesnt make all the throws...all the time...like Brees.

Shitty quarterbacks just arent that "shitty" if you are an above average passer...

I would think CP would probably tell you...also...that the shitty quarterbacks miss throws sometimes...that good/great quarterbacks dont.

Because Robert You missed 2-3 throws that were wide open against me...in CP's and my game...in CHZ LG and all me and CP did was laugh. Because in real life...a SHITTY quarterback completes the throws that Robert You was struggling to throw anywhere near the receivers/tight end. If a wide receiver is open by 10 yards with nobody around him...the completion rate is VERY HIGH. Yet sometimes, the Robert You's and Warden's cant find anything but a defenders hands....with open receivers.

Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:38 pm

i see - i find this interesting - hats off to jmo for maintaining a steelar record even though he has "weak" qb...

I do think your right about "missed passes" - often the easiest passes are MISSED BY QBs but than the TUFFEST PASSES ARE DOWN FLAWLESSLY - doesnt seem like there is a lot of reasonoing behind it!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Delmas26 Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:42 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:i see - i find this interesting - hats off to jmo for maintaining a steelar record even though he has "weak" qb...

I do think your right about "missed passes" - often the easiest passes are MISSED BY QBs but than the TUFFEST PASSES ARE DOWN FLAWLESSLY - doesnt seem like there is a lot of reasonoing behind it!

Id agree....it seems the Robert You's and Warden's miss the easy throws...once in a while...but always are throwing the tough/deep throws...accurately...

but, thats just my observation...Ive played both of them in the past week...and in the back of my head....have thought about trading Josh Freeman....for a scab/defensive talent...

LOL....
Delmas26
Delmas26
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:04 pm

thanks green.... its truly been a rough task playing with a horrible QB.....but me and CP were discussing this very topic in the lobby and we decided to try them out...however, he appearantly regened on our test theory going back to playing with robert You....He was suppose to play with some bum as well as me and compared results....but, I did find something very interesting after 7 games of playing... on the EA website, it says overall accuracy rating dictates how well a qb can throw in tight spaces....however I found a different matter to the conclusion...

This is purely based on my observation, SAC, MAC, DAC come into an account when using the precision passing.. however, if do not use precision passing his overall acc dictates where the ball goes...now, my pass completion and my offense has been dumbed down for the sake of my theory testing and it does provide a new excitement to playing CHZ league games because players with his attributes can not be re created in creation mode. Therefore only practice i get with this guy is in my franchise games...

Now i have received criticism about me trading bree's and my offense being of the Pee wee caliber. However, having a sucky QB helped my game in other phases. I have gotten better on d and I have turned the ball over less. Also having a sucky QB and being successful is not for everyone and trying to play with one is hard and fun... It challenge you to become better at other phases of your game to compensate.. Hopefull this helps
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:14 pm

i find it nteresting your conclusions - definietly something to think about when valuing your QBs ability - ty for your reply
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum