* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Attention all deathwish members

+3
phantomshark
saastar
jmojsoski
7 posters

Go down

Attention all deathwish members Empty Attention all deathwish members

Post by jmojsoski Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Today I had to take action and boot a player for the deathwish league. Although I had agreed with deathwish I would not boot or allow any player in while he was gone, although he had given me full authority of his league. Today in my game with dominator the former Raiders owner. The game was going the broncos way, up 21-0 in the second quarter with around 6 minutes on the clock, the Raiders owner elects to go for it on 4th down (4th and 1, own his side who the 43, he was not yet past the 50). So, i pause the game and ask him to punt because what he was doing was against the rules. He responds in arrogance, "are you really crying" (i can take pictures of these messages). I did not respond because I was pissed off. He continued with 4th down and failed. I proceed to open up on him and dropped 16 unanswered points putting the game at 34-0 with the 2 minute mark approaching. When he received the ball back he proceed to run the ball. One each of the downs he ran the ball and I stopped him i called time outs to get the ball back seeing how he would receive the ball back at half. He pauses the game and calls me a "faggot" I respond with the following message "are you really crying" mimicking him. He quits before and tells me to play the computer and calls me a HO.... As a result, I booted him for quitting before half and going for it on 4th down.

I felt it was my responsibility to tell you guys exactly what happened. And if you feel I have abused the power given to me please feel free to criticize me because this is a situation I can learn from and hear how you guys feel about the situation.
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Attention all deathwish members Empty Re: Attention all deathwish members

Post by saastar Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:10 pm

i think u did the right thing... that guy is an douche... i played him before and he has no respect for rules... i know in an gm recently against delmas in another lg dominator was up 24-0 i believe or it might have been the other way around and dominator went for it 4th and like 10 from his own side of the field.. i know this bc delmas was saying something about it on aim while the gm was being played... also in my last couple of gms against him he was nothing but trash and didnt seem to want to follow the rules to much... in which after my last gm against him in dw playoffs last yr i told him i would give him cpu gms from now on.... he just replied with playing me is just as boring as playing the cpu... so i say fuck him....

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:20 am

I have heard a lot about Dominator quitting on people. I mean more than a few times. I agree he needed to be booted, BUT I think in light of your promise to DW, I'd have waited until he came back and let him make the final call.

As far as going for it on 4th down outside of the prescribed parameters, I think 4th and 1 on his own 43 was a legitamate spot to go for it. When we were discussing the rule before changing it, it was agreed that there might be some circumstances outside the 'opponents territory or losing in 4th' where it would be appropriate (I'd have probably gone for it too, and I think most opponents would not disagree it was an appropriate spot). If you do go for it and your opponent does not think it was appropriate, I'd suggest saving the replay and posting it for the commish to rule on. In any case, the quitting in the 1st half b/s was becoming epic.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:41 am

I think you did the right thing.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:50 am

I respectfully disagree. Ive never played dominator. Honestly it sounds like he deserves it. No room for multiple quits before the half. Sounds like several people have had a problemwith him. Stilll...im sure we have/had worse.

So this is where i respectfully disagree...honestly J-mo looks like you have been doing an incredible job in DW place...but i still dont think its your place to kick a manager out...especially considering the quarrel was with your self. Its hard not to think it may be a knee jerk reaction, abuse of short term power. I think given the promise you made to DW you should have let him settle it...again my biggest problem is the quarell was with your self. So i dont think it was your place to make that decision...sounds like you were pretty pissed bro and may have let the emotions get the best of you. Sounds like you were a bit chippy with the guy yourself. Not that i blame you...i dont know this dominator so dont get me wrong sounds like the d bag deserved it...but probably DW place to do so.

Again if there was no promise to DW and or if dominator had done this 2 somebody else and you acted i would better understand. Should make an executive decision involving yourself...but like i said DW will probably come back and back you and dude deserved it im sure but keep my words in mind if you would. Thanks

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:35 am

Mjkight wrote:I respectfully disagree. Ive never played dominator. Honestly it sounds like he deserves it. No room for multiple quits before the half. Sounds like several people have had a problemwith him. Stilll...im sure we have/had worse.

So this is where i respectfully disagree...honestly J-mo looks like you have been doing an incredible job in DW place...but i still dont think its your place to kick a manager out...especially considering the quarrel was with your self. Its hard not to think it may be a knee jerk reaction, abuse of short term power. I think given the promise you made to DW you should have let him settle it...again my biggest problem is the quarell was with your self. So i dont think it was your place to make that decision...sounds like you were pretty pissed bro and may have let the emotions get the best of you. Sounds like you were a bit chippy with the guy yourself. Not that i blame you...i dont know this dominator so dont get me wrong sounds like the d bag deserved it...but probably DW place to do so.

Again if there was no promise to DW and or if dominator had done this 2 somebody else and you acted i would better understand. Should make an executive decision involving yourself...but like i said DW will probably come back and back you and dude deserved it im sure but keep my words in mind if you would. Thanks

+1

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Attention all deathwish members Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:14 pm

I have much respect for ya Jmo and I also dont know dominator but it does sound like he had it coming. Having said that, I would have kept my promise to not make such an action while dw is away and let him handle it when he gets back just to keep the promise pure.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down