* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

get out the sack bro!!! (the ball sack)

+2
Mcnair2wycheck
bigbuddah
6 posters

Go down

get out the sack bro!!! (the ball sack) Empty get out the sack bro!!! (the ball sack)

Post by bigbuddah Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:37 am

just a video uploaded from thesimstandard. i know its a long video but please watch it and be prepared to have your eyes open. go to their channel and subscribe and see what they are about. i promise u that u will start to realize that we as a ppl need to stand up and get out of the sack and demand a better game that correctly depicts the game we love. demand that produce a higher quality of games that are adequate for it to be called a nex gen game. these "smart" guys and this huge company should be able to do more than what they are doing.

im pretty sure everyone already knew that EA just recycles their features but this is what we have to look forward to for madden 12. will i get it..yes but im not gonna be as excited about it as i have been for the past 5 years after knowing what they are putting in the game and knowing that they have already done it and knowing that if these other companies had the resources that EA has that we would be playing a much better football game.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

get out the sack bro!!! (the ball sack) Empty Re: get out the sack bro!!! (the ball sack)

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:38 pm

I legitimately believe that Madden 10 was the most improved Madden from the previous year. Even though it still had its issues, it is the only Madden ever made that I believe was not almost completely a speed/offense dominated game, then for some reason they went right back to that in 11...

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

get out the sack bro!!! (the ball sack) Empty Re: get out the sack bro!!! (the ball sack)

Post by bigbuddah Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:42 pm

2k8 blows every nex gen madden out the water

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Mcnair2wycheck wrote:I legitimately believe that Madden 10 was the most improved Madden from the previous year. Even though it still had its issues, it is the only Madden ever made that I believe was not almost completely a speed/offense dominated game, then for some reason they went right back to that in 11...

Well except for that whole direct snap to the Wide Receiver glitch lol

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:52 pm

bigbuddah wrote:2k8 blows every nex gen madden out the water

In physics yes...in actual game play, no.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Physics blocking passing...presentation...of course not

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:57 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:
bigbuddah wrote:2k8 blows every nex gen madden out the water

In physics yes...in actual game play, no.

you haven't played 2k8 have you...if you appreciate actual oline trench battles the interactions and procedural awareness i still see how 2k was much better than maddens forced and pre-scripted animations. BUT to each their own, right now its the only NFL gm in town so why would they bother adding new features/improving gameplay w/o any competition? sometimes the catch animations look great, and of course when the game is paused it looks fantastic. then u unpause...and ice skate around defenders...there is no trucking, just stumbling...and the gameplay of DB's with their psychic route man coverage is just unrealistic as well as AI in general for CPUI controlled players. i agree with mcnair M10 was a step in the right direction for NG consoles, but once 11 focused on the casual gamer who doesn't focus on football fundamentals it all went to shit in the name of the almighty dollar.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Yup. EA came to the conclusion that removing the competition by buying the exclusive rights to the NFL was more profitable than spending money to beat the competition through product development on a yearly basis.

As long as w keep buying the game, they have no incentive to change anything. They have removed the greatest threat - competition. They have a monopoly on football video games. Monopolies almost destroyed western civilization in the late 19th century - they are a terrible thing - we are seeing it on a minute level and it still blows. The only thing we can do is boycott all EA games.

I am convinced that EA is not considering one huge cost in their little monopoly play here - brand damage. I hate EA now - how they have handled the Madden franchise has soured me to all EA titles. Not that I play or buy any game beside football and baseball. But I used to - and I would never buy another EA title. I suspect my sentiment is held by plenty of real gamers as well.....
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Yea because of the contract their are no other nfl games. I also think it is the NFL's fault as well..the NFL wants exclusivity. Miller light is the NFL beer. Papajohns is the NFL pizza. Spring is the NFL phone carrier. Reebok is the nfl jersey and I believe nike is the nfl shoe. It is as much fault of the nfl as it is EA. The NFL for making EA exclusive rights and allowing them to put out a product that doesn't represent the NFL properly. EA's fault for not doing the right thing and bring it every game.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Completely agreed.
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

get out the sack bro!!! (the ball sack) Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:36 am

I agree with samm22 and others about EA. NBA2K blows EA away and has for years. Sony produces the Show so there ya go. I will have to say however that the new TigerWoods is off the frikkin chain.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum