* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

I will be running the newest section @ The Madden School Forums!

5 posters

Go down

I will be running the newest section @ The Madden School Forums! Empty I will be running the newest section @ The Madden School Forums!

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Since we started this new dedicated website for the Madden Group - I have been promoting it in the Madden Schools forums... After discussing what the Madden Group is all about (and how it relates to SIM football) - The founder of the Madden School has decided to create a SIM section - AND I WILL BE RUNNING IT!

The section will be up soon - I will post a reply when it is - possible titles of my section are:

Madden SIM Community
Madden School's SIM Section
Everything SIM
SIM Madden Football
Its all about SIM
The SIM Section

!

I will be calling on our Madden Group for support in this new endavour... We have a lot of great ideas about SIM football and we post them everyday on our site - I am hoping that our members will now posts such SIM messages on BOTH sites!!!

I will send out more details about this as they become available to me... until than check out the Madden School website for yourself - it will certainly help you with your Madden Game (see link below)...

http://www.madden-school.com/

I am excited about the newest opportunity for the Madden Group!

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

I will be running the newest section @ The Madden School Forums! Empty Re: I will be running the newest section @ The Madden School Forums!

Post by ThePlague0208 Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:54 pm

Congrats bud. Lets bring Sim to everyone!
Personally I am a fan of "It's all about Sim"
ThePlague0208
ThePlague0208

Back to top Go down

I will be running the newest section @ The Madden School Forums! Empty Re: I will be running the newest section @ The Madden School Forums!

Post by bigbuddah Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:01 am

o wow mod gave u my section aye....interesting...congrates man...i didnt know he was starting it back up i asked em to set me up about a month or so ago and he didnt respond. good luck man ive been trying to build that section for 3 years now...but u got the players to do it build it up. the sim section was my baby man i tried everything for that section. do it justice...i have confidence u will

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

I will be running the newest section @ The Madden School Forums! Empty Excited to be partnering with bigbudah!!!

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:03 pm

After discussing our ideas about the new SIM section (at Madden school forums) - we ralized that bigbudah and I have a lot of similar ideas... We proposed working together on the newest forum section at the Maddeen School (MS) - and they have agreed to the idea!!

I look forward to working with bigbudah on this project... I AM CERTAIN THAT THERE WILL BE A TONNE OF WORTHWILE INFO THAT MADDEN GROUP MEMBERS WILL ENJOY... In addition, it will allow us to be in touch wih a larger population of players who enjoy SIM play - this will subsequently make the Madden Group stronger -TOTAL WIN FOR BOTH THE MADEN SCHOOL AND THE MADDEN GROUP!!!!!

I will keep every1 informed on the status of the launch of this new section at MS forums!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:28 pm

in order to mak this work fellas me and greenerrrr need everone from all franchises to join here http://www.madden-school.com/forum/madden-school-sim-section/

there u will find what our goal is behind the sim section. all franchises will still be ran on here. madde-school is a place where we can use for a forum. also, it is a place where we can play single matches and hold tournaments for us sim guys. we will also hold a ranking system. the ranking system is the most important thing. it will bring more sim guys in and see who is the best sim player in the sim madden community.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:19 pm

As stated by bigbudah - The SIM section at the Madden School is operating... Things at the Madden Group will not change - We will continue our focus on our ONLINE FRANCHISE play... The Madden School SIM Section (which weas the name ultimately chosen) will deal with broader aspects oif the game with a specific EWPHASIS on SIM play...

We all realize that there is a lot more to Madden than Online Franchise - and bigbudah and I are going to deliver them to you... The initial great idea bigbudah had was a RANKING SYSTEM EXCLUSIVELY TO SIM PLAYERS - (i am making a dedicated post regarding this - because I believe it warrants such attention form the Madden Group) - other great ideas that you will see in the future include tournaments, e- play-books (with SIM play in mind) - single match games - the possibilities are endless!!!

Admin
Admin

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:29 am

congrats
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum