* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Need Everyones Opinions

4 posters

Go down

Need Everyones Opinions Empty Need Everyones Opinions

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:57 pm

i've played browardsgoons a couple times and mullets league, and always found his abuse of the screen and general lobby play completely unsim. after he ran quarters D all gm vs bjcole last night i figured i'd record our playoff game in surf. let me address 3 issues right away cause 2 of them are technically not in our rules;

1. away team cannot pick dark jerseys if home team does (breaks this rule to start the game)
2. sending 4 franchise invites after i said i needed 3 minutes to set up is not an acceptable way to get the game started
3. audibles on kicks to lag the meter is lobby trash, don't do it (recorded on last few xp's)

on to the game...below is a percentage of screens and counters/misdirections, but more importantly is this really a realistic looking game? if the majority thinks not...something needs done about this guy.

1. mis direction
2. HB screen
3. mis direction
4. TE post
5. counter
6. HB screen snap n' throw
7. FB dive
8. TE post
9. PA flats
10. shotgun wr drag
11. HB screen
12. heave n' hope
13. HB screen
14. shotgun wr drag
15. snap n' throw 4 wr set
16. double slants
17. HB screen
18. TE flag
19. mis direction
20. mis direction
21. FB dive
22. PA fb flat
23. heave n' hope
24. HB screen snap n' throw
25. HB flat
26. HB screen snap n' throw
27. PA heave n' hope
28. HB wheel
29. slot shake
30. HB screen
31. PA insta-sprint fail
32. mis direction
33. HB screen
34. counter
35. counter
36. off tackle
37. counter
38. HB screen
39. mis direction
40. flats snap n' throw
41. FB dive
42. HB screen
43. i don't know WTF this was suppose to be
44. fake FB dive toss
45. HB wheel
46. counter
47. mis direction
48. toss

i don't know the exact names of his plays, this is just a general breakdown. but here are the play totals and percentages of each play type out of his 49 total plays. there were also times on D where he had 9 guys in coverage, double contained (cause i scramble and screen so much) or got instant pressure off the line...but thats not my concern right now just felt cheap as well.

HB SCREEN - 11 (22.4%)
MISDIRECTIONS/COUNTERS - 11 (22.4%)

as you can see above the rest is mostly littered with snap n' throws or heave in hopes, but i wanted to focus on the glaring amount of screens (the runs don't bother me so much as the absurd amount of screens, heave n' hopes, and snap n' throws). the use of so much motion is also suspicious lobby tactics but again, i'll stick with the main question. is this a realistic representation of an NFL game or just another skill less lobby bum taking advantage of our play styles and computer AI?
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Need Everyones Opinions Empty Re: Need Everyones Opinions

Post by bjcole26 Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:58 am

Very Sim!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was foruntate enough to play this very sim owner as well... After game, he admitted to playing qtrs ENTIRE game regardless of 1st and 10, 2nd and 1..... He was just like playing a lobby bum.. of course, he tells me he was adjusting to my team speed just like any NFL team does in nfl.... REALLY? What NFL team runs exclusive qtrs defense in the NFL regardless of the formation or down?

Boy i love that guys like this are supported in the MG leagues by the commissioners.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:43 am

I suspended his HB, Jahvid Best, for the first 2 games next season. I think his violations are right on par with what Greener did in Cheddah's league, so I followed the precedent that was set there in terms of punishment.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:05 am

your league, your terms of discipline. while i think this is a slap in the face to anyone whos worked hard all season to have it throw in the garbage by someone like this who blatantly broke 3 rules and played lobby style i guess we just have different feelings about it. like its all for nothing, knowing u can just cheese your opponent in a the playoffs to compensate a lack of user skill and football knowledge to simply get a slap on the wrist. such a worthy asset to our community, i'm sure everyone will look forward to having a good sim experience playing him now. i know its a shit situation surf, frankly dont know what else i coulda provided to prove hes not a good fit in our leagues.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:17 am

Ok I don't want to get in a big back and forth on this, but A) I told you I was thinking about letting either you or bj play in the SB, but you said "I don't care about getting knocked out, just go ahead and play him (Browardgoons)", so I did because I wanted to see what his gameplay was like.

And B) I do my best, but it is impossible to keep everyone in these leagues happy all the time. I asked everyone in the blast chat what they thought I should do about Browardgoons, and the majority of them suggested a warning and suspension because of what happened to Greener, which is what I was already leaning towards. If everyone would have come to me and said they think he should be booted, he'd be gone because there's no reason to keep someone that nobody wants to play in the league, but that wasn't the case.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:20 am

i wasn't speaking for me, i was speaking hypothetically for anyone else he knocked out the playoffs with his lobby play. judging by the lack of responses no one really gives a shit anyways.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:18 pm

after watching the game man there is no need to run 11 screens. the counter misdirections isnt a problem for me. he didnt have atleast 3 rushers on numerous occasions and running quarters the majority of the game is not sim at all. quarters defense should only be used in late game or end of half situations or if the offense comes out in 5 wide.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down