* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Ian Cummings is GONE!!!

4 posters

Go down

Ian Cummings is GONE!!! Empty Ian Cummings is GONE!!!

Post by bigbuddah Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:26 pm

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5567828.page#13271910

above is a link to where it is at ^^^^^^

here is a link to thesimstandards video on the situation about how madden is officially delayed 3 weeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2GsQg-bNCY&feature=channel_video_title

here is a link to thesimstandard on the situation of Ian Cummings leaving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HtVbmoRc68&feature=channel_video_title

idk what this means or could potentially mean for madden. hopefully they can get some better guys in that are more into football and can get us a good simulation style football game and make madden what the potential is. it can also mean that madden will go down the drain just like nba live did. i hope its option 1.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Ian Cummings is GONE!!! Empty Re: Ian Cummings is GONE!!!

Post by Child_Please4285 Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:43 pm

i can't explain how happy i was to hear this
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:46 pm

I agree with what The Sim Standard said, it's difficult to actually judge what this means. Was he chased out of town for doing a terrible job? Or did he quit because EA's vision for Madden wasn't up to par with his? There's no way to know yet. I just hope somehow everything leads to a much improved game.

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Ian Cummings is GONE!!! Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:51 pm

One thing you can bank on, Madden wont go the route of NBA Live. I wish 2K would get involved. If they did the kind of job on football that they do on NBA it would scare EA to death. What about "ratings czar" Donnie Moore? Falcon showed in a video how ridiculous the o-line ratings are and I suspect it goes deeper than that.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:23 pm

I hope donnie moore gets gone too. The video he put up about under the radar qb's and he named sineca wallace lol. It blew my mind because he only put qb's up there that could run. That's not sim to run all over the place with your qb. Speed is everything to donnie moore so things won't change unless he is gone as well.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:46 pm

actually for the most part i think Donnie Moore does a great job on the ratings. Its not him it's the programer who implements the ratings! There are a few mistakes but for the most part the ratings are on point, i can't think of many guys who has ratings that's way off.
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Now that u mention it ur probably right..the a lot of ratings don't mean anything and IMO pursuit is overrated. We will see tho I suppose..to early for speculations

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:43 am

I think that the ratings in the roster updates well-represent players' real-life performances. However, the way in which the game plays out is just completely unrealistic.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Madden 10 was good! It could have been better but it was a step in the right direction, at least speed didn't mean everything and the ratings of fundamental skills (such as catching and route running) played a much greater role, but instead of expanding on that, EA went right back to a completely speed based game, possibly even more speed based than both 08 and 09. I simply don't get it.

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:27 pm

im not sure y guys think speed means everything in this game
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:57 pm

there are exceptions to that theory of course. Having speed at the right position say corner. A fast corner can shut down the slant post streak. Vice versa now..given the right amount of time a fast wr can out run a good cb with great mcv rating. Players that make a living running slants are shut down by these fast cb who don't have as much skill. Of course up top wrs are bigger most the time so u may win there. Andre johnson who runs slants all game can't run a slant on phillip buchanon who is notorius for not being aggressive...its the code that's not allowing for sim gameplay in those cases tho which makes speed the #1 goal at thoe position. U don't need a fast rb to have success or a fast qb to have success or even a fast TE to have success. Everything has counters which proves cp point about it not meaning everything

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum