* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

The Hit Stick has LESS of an impact in Madden 11

Go down

The Hit Stick has LESS of an impact in Madden 11 Empty The Hit Stick has LESS of an impact in Madden 11

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:10 pm

This is the rumour that is going around... AND I HOPE ITS TRUE! - LAst years version - it just became ridiculous - some players were using the HIT-STICK every tackle - AND IN MY VIEW THIS IS totally unrealistic... tHE HIT STICK IS USED TO DEMONSTRATE THE BIG HIT! and its difficult to make a big hit in the NFL - you see a handful of Big hits all game! So when players were using it on every tackle (last season) - it became ubsurd...

So i am hopeful that they will make the hit stick less available this year - perhaps make it more difficult to use - and if you fail to use it correctly, A SEVERE BONUS should be given to the ball carrier (like a mistackle) - afterall, in the NFL if you misjudge a BIG HIT than a Ballcarrier of any skill should be able to run past you - EA sports motto is "its in the game" - i HOPE IN THIS CASE THE MOTTO IS TRUE!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum