* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

My vision for the future of MG.

+2
BiLlDoZeR_27
Mcnair2wycheck
6 posters

Go down

My vision for the future of MG. Empty My vision for the future of MG.

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:35 pm

With DW's demise, I think we need to make sure that the reaining leagues after it can last through the summer. Bill's new league seems to be off to a strong upstart and Surf/Chz each have an integral group of members.

Here are a few suggestions for the future of MG:

1. Don't start any new leagues, let's just keep the focus on CHZ, Surf, and Bill's league as the Madden 11 season dwindles down. If we start any more, we will spread ourselves too thin.

2. Make the site more friendly for newcomers. I know Bill's league is in the "Leagues looking for members" section at the moment, but once that is filled, anyone who happens to stumble on the site will probably just see that our only section is "Franchises not looking for new members" and leave. We need another section to catch the eye of newcomers so that they will actually check out the site.

3. Post all available teams on the main section. I will help out with this if the commissioners let me know what teams are available.

4. When all is said and done, Chz and Surf will probably be the longest lasting leagues. Though DW may contain more talent, I think Chz and surf are mostly comprised of 12-months-a-year Madden players. I think these players should be grandfathered into the same leagues for 12 for having shown the most dedication. That is our best bet for having a 12 league that goes ten years.

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

My vision for the future of MG. Empty Re: My vision for the future of MG.

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Mcnair2wycheck wrote:With DW's demise, I think we need to make sure that the reaining leagues after it can last through the summer. Bill's new league seems to be off to a strong upstart and Surf/Chz each have an integral group of members.

Here are a few suggestions for the future of MG:

1. Don't start any new leagues, let's just keep the focus on CHZ, Surf, and Bill's league as the Madden 11 season dwindles down. If we start any more, we will spread ourselves too thin.

2. Make the site more friendly for newcomers. I know Bill's league is in the "Leagues looking for members" section at the moment, but once that is filled, anyone who happens to stumble on the site will probably just see that our only section is "Franchises not looking for new members" and leave. We need another section to catch the eye of newcomers so that they will actually check out the site.

3. Post all available teams on the main section. I will help out with this if the commissioners let me know what teams are available.

4. When all is said and done, Chz and Surf will probably be the longest lasting leagues. Though DW may contain more talent, I think Chz and surf are mostly comprised of 12-months-a-year Madden players. I think these players should be grandfathered into the same leagues for 12 for having shown the most dedication. That is our best bet for having a 12 league that goes ten years.

I dont know if you are going to school for business marketing or something like that but that was a hell of a sales pitch. It looks damn good on paper and sounds damn good as well. I will help back this and I am sure there are plenty of other guys still playing that would as well.

Cheddah, Surf this is to you guys. I am here if you guys need my help with anything. I also think they would both agree its good to have a Co Commish to help when you are not available. I leave YoungWattz(GA_Certified) in charge of my league when I work nights and so far it has gone well.

BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:24 pm

+1 on what mcnair and bill said, i think posting the open teams somewhere is a great idea

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

My vision for the future of MG. Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:44 pm

So this Bill lg is garbage then? hehehehehe
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:18 pm

COsMiCTrAvO wrote:So this Bill lg is garbage then? hehehehehe

Yes as well as am I
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:16 pm

dude.... your forgeting my LG - I HAVE A FULL 32 PLAYER COMPLIMENT (and even have a small wait list) -we have a fantastic group of guys who are new to the MG but have shown they are committed SIM players...

ALL THE GUYS i have added recently are 100% gamers - who else would take over a team they didnt draft and play in a new LG in the TOTAL MADDEN OFF-SEASON - these are clearly committed guys... and in fact i have even refferred a handful of players to both DW ad CHZ lg and i will continue to try and help them fill their vacancies (althogh the last 2 guys i refferred didnt like anyt of the teams that were available or who were goiing toi be available in the offseason in either of the LGs)

I am sure the group i have now - plus / minus a few players will be a group that starts with next season in madden 12 - and finishes season 10 - with AT LEAST THE THE SAME 25 of the 32...

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:28 am

yea, Greeners league is actually trucking along... hopefully we can get this season in and maybe one more after that.

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum