* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

FF suggested rule changes...

+6
Fr8trainShane
bjcole26
saastar
txboy05
falconfansince81
GREENERRRR
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FF suggested rule changes... - Page 2 Empty Re: FF suggested rule changes...

Post by Fr8trainShane Fri May 06, 2011 5:35 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:
aS FAR AS MY 2 LOSSES TO FR8TRAIN - THE FIRST ONE was in a game where he did a BS 2 point conversion to "win the game" as oppose to tie in the last 2 minutes of the game...- he even admitted it was a questionable thing to do - AND THIS WAS IN A GAME WHERE I PUNTED THE BALL 2 times where i scrimaged inside his 40 and 2 times where i scrimaged inside his 42 - OUT OF RESECT FOR SIM PLAY - i could have easily did a bs 4th down gamble on 1 of those 4 plays, CONVERTED ONE OF THEM AND WOULD HAVE BEEN GUARANTEED A FIELD GOAL and the subsequnt win - but i was playn SIM to the extreme (i actually thought shane was a fgood guy before tht game)- too bad he played like a GAME ROOM CLOWN and did a 2 point conversion - he even polled his buddies and they told him it was a chz move but go ahead - count that as a win - a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while... The 2nd win he got was in a MEANINGLESS GAME VS ME - where i had my startn QB and RB suspended because Wendy Whiner (i mean Shane) spent 20 hours combing through our previous game tryn to find me in breach of anything - after multiple accustations he finally came up with that i run POWER-0 (the most basic and most common of run plays in the game) - apparently i ran that play 2% mnore than i should have - 1 of the so called Powr0 plays was debatable that it was a POWER-0 and if it wasnt counted i would have been below the threshold.... and.... IF THEY COUNTED 4TH DOWN PLAYS, or if i did a bs 4th down gamble or If i didnt run the clock out at the end of the half or game - i would have had to only add 3 plays to the total and I wouldnt have breached this absurd accustation - and (for the record - i have witnessed and had MULTIPLE PEOPLE come up to me and say that the POWER0 is a play they breach the 20% rule often on and have opponents do it vs them - BUT THEY WOULD NEVER HOLD PEOPLE TO THE 20% RULE ON SUCH A BASIC PLAY- but not WENDY WHINER - he is a bitch and called me on it... As far as QB illigal drop back =- I STILL MAINTAIN THAT I DIDNT BREAK THS RULE (and the distance i dropped back was flat out wrong) - and besides even if i did drop back as far as shanes says, it was done more out of bad habbit AND WASNT DONE TO AVOID PASS RUSH - so it was litterally a rule brokken out of technicallity and had zero impact on the play - total bitch move again to even bing it up - BUT WHAT DO U EXPECT FROM WENDY WHINER... so this suspension lead to me losing my startn QB and RB for the our game - I already had the division wrAPPED UP - i didnt care if i won or loss - SO I JUST PLAYED THE GAME WITHIN THE RULES (and wendy whiner spent another 20 hours scruitinizing it - even came up with some accusations -but when the commjish read them over he found no basis SO SHANE ERASED THE POST - what a spas!) - anyhiow i played the game within the rules but in a way which was 100% miserable for him to play against - I even used the RUN HEAVY playbook which i only seen for 15 minutes! Only a total jerkoff like him would make mention of these 2 wins - He has no shame! - he should be burrying his hed in the sand about those wins - but he brings attention to them - total idiot!

Ummm, 3 losses Smile But I know they can't count in Canada. And for the love of god, stop with the fucking ALL CAPS. I don't know how many times I have to tell you. You look like a child. It doesn't add any more importance to anything that you are trying to get across, and instead reads like the rumblings of an uneducated, illiterate, UnSim, leader of a the MG.....oh wait, maybe you meant for that... nevermind, keep looking like an ass.

And no, polling my buddies didn't say the 2 pt conversion was a cheese move. Some said yeah kick it, and give you the ball with over a minute to play, and a chance to score the winning point... I felt that taking the lead in that situation was a more prudent call, and forcing you to score. Which of course is a Proooven (as you like to spell it) Football strategy. Instead of playing the coin flip game and playing for Overtime, I did what many coaches do, and play for the win.

As for your drop backs, well you broke the rule. The video showed you broke the rule, and you clearly weren't trying to avoid a pass rush (there was none), you dropped back which throws off the AI to give yourself better angles to throw the ball. This is also a known glitch in the programming. Just like your running attack. You play off the 4-6 yard stumble animation which gives you your first downs. The 20% rule, you know the very first rule of our list of rules....you broke. Clearly, without question. The commish AGREED with me. EVERYONE Agreed with me. As a matter of fact, I taped the game because EVERYONE ELSE (all caps so you know I'm serious) pointed it out, and everyone wanted someone to come up with video evidence.

As for me deleting a post? You are so full of shit. I never deleted a post. Not a one. I don't have Moderator rights jackass. Jesus, its amazing, You truly are a sociopath, I think you actually believe the shit you are spewing.

I bring it up because you are keep saying the people that are bitching about it are people that can't stop your run game...I've over 50% against you....so, how exactly am I not stopping you? And I was playing you with DAVID FUCKING GARRARD. Who missed wide open guys by 10 yards consistently for you to INT.......

You know what the real problem with you is Greenerrr?
Its not your gameplay, even though its completely unrealistic, unsim, and gay.
Its not your ALL CAPS postings, even though it resembles posting of a 9 year old idiot.
Its not your 10 page PSN messages when you lose about how the computer fucked you.... even though you do whine like a bitch.

Its your attitude. 100% your attitude. A leader takes responsibility. A leader doesn't try to bitch out, make up a million excuses, try to change the rule to suit them....a leader accepts their mistakes, corrects them, and moves on. A leader, recognizes their mistakes in the fact of overwhelming video evidence and testimony by the majority of the most respected players in the madden group (we don't make this shit up). A leader doesn't find ways to SKIRT around the rules. A leader doesn't message people saying "I'm going to make this the most miserable game for you I can".....no, leaders don't do that. Leaders make sure they are above question. If a rule says 20%, they stay under 15%. A leader accepts their faults, and is a good role model for people around them.

You are none of those things.
There is no (I hate Greener club). You really think we give a shit about you? lol. You really think that you are worth any kind of time? Seriously? I made the video because someone had to, and I had the tools to do it. Plain and simple. There isn't a person that gives a rats ass about you. Hell, we'd have to respect you in some way to do that....and there isn't a single quality player that respects you Greener. Not a fucking one (unless you are sucking their dick in MLBTSG...and even then I imagine they just put up with you).

Grow the fuck up, and maybe you'll earn some respect.

Your leagues are a fucking joke. Every one of them. Thats why they are loaded with people that have never before played in the MG.
So far only 1 or 2 of your referrals have been anything even close to SIM. But why should they? When the commissioner of the league isn't SIM.

Get your head out of your ass Green.

Last edited by Fr8trainShane on Fri May 06, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Fri May 06, 2011 5:36 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:
I am sure i have whipped up on you a bunch of times in my LG and others - bottom line u are a chump -and are just jealous these TOP 10 ratings had me rated higher than you - clear insecurity on your part - afterall they are just opinions - get over it dude - but being FF lil kiss ass does lil for your self esteem - you should stop being his lil bitch and grow a pair...

Of course he accepted the penalties.... You've made it clear that we will never ever know if you want us to accept them or not. You've posted it before....so absolutely, everyone should always accept a delay of game penalty against you, because there is no telling if you will change your play.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat May 07, 2011 1:03 pm

guess how much i care what shane the deep throat artist says or bjcole the but slammer says??? I DONT GIVE 2 SHITS WHAT EITHER CHUMP SAYS! none of the guys complaining about me are in my LG - u mean zero to me! - besides both you and bjcole are the PRISON BITHCES OF THE AIM chat - THE group tolerates you because of your skills pleasuring each of them - its been great bjcole has come and joined you in the bitch ranks for that group - at least you dont have to be on your knees 7 days a week - (from what i hear you are on a 4 days on 4 days off rotation with bjcole) - i am just amazed at the comraderie WITHIN THE AIM CHAT - those guys pass your around like trading cards - i figured one of the them would take a shining to your exotic pleasures (want them all for himself) and get jealous - but that never happens! - iTS SHARE AND SHARE ALIKE - a real comraderie built there! - but al least you get a break every 4 days now!!!!

IDC WHAT YOU SAY or WHAT YOU POST - you have zero impact on my LG and my status in any other LG - MY LG will continue to run better than the remaining LGs for the rest of 2011 and i am hopeful all the LGs will increase their level of success for Madden 12;

- I will continue to employ my RUN TIL YOU CAN PROOVE TO STOP ME strategy - none of your whining and complaining will stop it - AND I WILL CONTINUUE TO SHOW COMPLETE CONTEMPT AND DISREGARD TO YOU, BJCOLE AND OTHER MOUTH PIECES! Your BS doesnt impact my LG - i have great members - and i am certain to have a double digit wait list for Madden 12 (like always!) -

People see through your BS - it shallow and pathatic - as big of a joke as your madden skills and football IQ - I could care less what you write - every1 knows its self serving BS - and although i may exagerate your status as the "prison bitch for the AIM chat" - its still the perfect METAPHOR for your BS - YOU ARE THE AIM CHATS BITCH - and bjcole is right with you - U GET ON YOUR KNEES AND DO WHATEVER THE OTHER MEMBERS ASK OF YOU - THAT ITSELF IS THE TRUTH - and its so obvious its true because clearly it strikes a cord with you - THE LADY DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH!!! (i thought a humnities spas like yourself would relate to this quote!)

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Sat May 07, 2011 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat May 07, 2011 1:23 pm

BTW JACK ASS SHANE - it doesnt take moderator status to erase your own post!!! you r such a blatant liar! whO ELSE WOULD HAVE ERASED IT? AND EVEN IF THE COMMISH ERASED IT - THAT JUST SHOWS WHAT HE THOUGHT OF YOUR ACCUSATIONS - CLEAR TOTAL BS -

YOU ARE IN THE TOP OF THE 10 BIGGEST CHUMPS I HAVE COME ACROSS IN MY LIFE- AND WITH RUNNING ALL THE ONLINE LGS I HAVE, The # of idiot parents and refferees that know next to nothing about football in canada, The losers i picked on through grade school, The idiots who i stole GFs from in HS or UNIVERSITY, the groupy lacrosse bunnies and the hang around chumps of the football program - I HAVE RAN INTO SOME REAL BIG CHUMPS IN MY DAY - its not easy to crack the TOP 10!! - but you do this with flying colours! (and yes colours is spelled with a U) just in case you want to get your pocket dictionary out and call me on that too - i know you are resisting the urge right now - afterall being a CHUMP is ingrained i your DNA!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Sat May 07, 2011 3:39 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:guess how much i care what shane the deep throat artist says or bjcole the but slammer says??? I DONT GIVE TO SHITS WHAT EITHER CHUMP SAYS none of the guys complaining about me are in my LG - u mean zero to me! - besides both you and bjcole are the PRISON BITHCES OF THE AIM chat - THE group tolerates you because of your skills pleasuring each of them - its been great bjcole has come and joined you in the bitch ranks for that group - at leat you dont have to be on your knees 7 days a week - (from what i hear you are on a 4 days on 4 days off rotation with bjcole) - i am just amazed at the comraderie WITHIN THE AIM CHAT - those guys pass your around like trading cards - i figured one of the them would take a shining to you exotic pleasures (want them all for himself) and get jealous - but that never happens! - iTS SHARE AND SHARE ALIKE - a real comraderie built there! - but al least you get a break every 4 days now!!!!

IDC WHAT YOU SAY or WHAT YOU POST - you have zero impact on my LG and my status in any other LG - MY LG will continue to run better than the remaining LGs for the rest of 2011 and i am hopeful all the LGs will increase their level of success for Madden 12;

- I will continue to employ my RUN TIL YOU CAN PROOVE TO STOP ME strategy - none of your whining and complaining will stop it - AND I WILL CONTINUUE TO SHOW COMPLETE CONTEMPT AND DISREGARD TO YOU, BJCOLE AND OTHER MOUTH PIECES! Your BS doesnt impact my LG - i have great members - and i am certain to have a double digit wait list for Madden 12 (like always!) -

People see through your BS - it shallow and pathatic - as big of a joke as your madden skills and football IQ - I could care less what you write - every1 knows its self serving BS - and although i may exagerate your status as the "prison bitch for the AIM chat" - its still the perfect METAPHOR for your BS - YOU ARE THE AIM CHATS BITCH - and bjcole is right with you - U GET ON YOUR KNEES AND DO WHATEVER THE OTHER MEMBERS ASK OF YOU - THAT ITSELF IS THE TRUTH - and its so obvious its true because clearly it strikes a cord with you - THE LADY DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH!!! (i though a humniies spas li yourself would relate to this quote!)

Greenerrr, Its pretty damn obvious that you have a homoerotic fantasy going on over there. Look man, closets are for clothes. You can come out now. Although being gay isn't for me, if thats your choice, so be it. We're all friends here, you are safe here. As for the AIM chat, Greener, you just aren't man enough to show up. That shows your true bitch self. Its funny, because the AIM chat has pretty much all of the elite talent in the MG in it.....and you know who is obviously missing.... Yeah, You. Coincidence? I think not.

As for your leagues? HAHA... Give me a fucking break. Your league is like the Lobby Room of the MG. No Skills, Lobby Play, people abusing the rules (of course the commish does, so why not). Your League can suck your own cock Greener. You know its considered Rape in the US with the way you abuse T-Man. Whats scary is somehow he still respects you. Unfortunately he'll grow up to wear a skirt like yourself.

As for what I write being self serving? Seriously? Have you read any of your posts, do you look in the mirror often? Thats funny shit. And Greener, you can stop calling me a humanities major....Nothing could be farther from the truth. But whatever, makes you feel better.

As for erasing my own post, ummmm, yeah it does. You can't erase a post after someone replies to it jackass. Holy shit, you've run this forum for how many years now, and you still can't figure shit out? You don't run any leagues Greener. Thats just a fucking ridiculous statement. You click advance week. Thats it. Thats not running a league. Recruiting is more than posting on some EA Forum inviting lobby bums to show up.... lol.

And just stop with your self promoting bullshit. You don't have enough brain power in your lifetime to warm my coffee in the morning junior. You didn't pick on shit when you were in High School, Grade School, and you certainly didn't steal anyone's Girlfriend in High School or College (Boyfriend, maybe....but girlfriend no). I feel sorry for any kids that you may or may not allegedly coach, because any influence from you certainly sets them up for failure (Take note T-Man). Yes, Colors can be spelled with a U, so can Harbor, and check can be spelled with a que....and zed is last letter of your alphabet.... Wow, way to astound me.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat May 07, 2011 4:35 pm

fr8trainchump -your comments about homosexualty only mask your insecurity in that regard - the BS you spue out of your mouth and onto these boards rivals the SPUE that u get all over your face from the AIM chat guys 4 days on 4 days off - clearly you enjoy the degragation - it clearly satisfies some pevertd need of yours - I am firm in my sexual orientation so make all the BS comments you like - i do find your knowledge of the homosexual lifestyle troubling - clearly gained form years of experience...

btw - your GF left her purse under my bed last nite - clearly a pathatic attempt for her to come up with an excuse to knock at my door again tonight - if you just purchase a female pleasure device to augment your manly failings - she wouldnt have to look elsewhere for satisfaction - she was also upset about all the time you give the AIM chat guys, If you spent less time being as there BITCH she would be a more satisfied woman - i am sure u noticed her limping around this morning with a BIG SMILE ON HER FACE (no ty required it was my pleasure) but i wish she would stop playn these childish games (of leaving possession behind intentionally so she can CUM back for seconds!) - i know she's not a top shelf looker and not exactly my cup a tea - if she wants to give it up - i will squeeze her in - and the funny thing is my GF isnt jealous, my GF felt bad about your GF's poor sex life and she generously encouaged me to share my services - but this is only a temporary fix - Maybe get a blow up doll and start practicing on that, move up to a goat - than possibly a lady of the nite - practice makes perfect (well maybe not in Madden - i hear you practice all the time and are still a weak ass player - but in the bedroom REPETITION IS KEY!) - anyhow these practice sessions can be something u can do on your 4 nites off from the satisfying the AIM chat guys!

if you want to keep this sort of banter up - just reply, there is TONS OF AMMUNITION TO KEEP FIRING AT YOU AND BJCOLE!

REGARDLESS MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT CHILD MOLESTATION IS SICK AND TWISTED (EVEN FOR YOU) - thIS TOPIC is no JOKE and nothing to take lightly LIKE YOU ARE DOING..- The abuse of children is SERIOUS - DISGUSTING and totally UNACCEPTABLE - (i even explained how my "bitch" analysis of you is only a metaphor - but you cross the line that shouldnt be crossed...) - Mother, GF and gay comments are the line i will go up to - but clearly you have no CONSCIENCE or have no COMPREHENSION of how CALICE and EVIL child molestation is - SHAME SHAME SHAME on FR8TRAINSHANE!!

and yes ALL CAPS are 100% required to make the you aware that such line should never be crossed - i never thought of you as a DUMB PERSON - i will just chalk that up as BAD JUDGEMENT - defnitely not cool in anyway - no matter what spin you put on it - i am erasing any comments u make on the abuse of children - THIS IS NO JOKE! make all the gay, mother and GF comments you like - i WONT ALLOW YOU TO MAKE COMMENTS THAT REFFER TO the abuse of children - if you take offense OF me sensoring your comments - SO BE IT!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat May 07, 2011 5:22 pm

SHANE GUESS WHAT? The players in my LG are not lobby bums - Where do you get that crap? from FF? who was beaten by a couple guys and had a couple close games - HE HAD ZERO VIDEO EVDIENCE of these aledged incidents!- and you know he has the ability to tape games - so how can i act on his accusations ESPECIALLY WHEN HE LOST? - the other guy is just gonna say he is being a poor loser - I like FF - but he he knows the situation as good as anyone- NO COMMISH ACTS WITHOUT VIDEO PROOF - SO when he loses a game and COMPLAINS ABOUT SOME1 and doesnt have VIDEO PROOF - i have to question if it occured... - Its the only way a commish can run a LG - and thats the only person that you hear that my LG has lobby bums in it - h'avior comptor!

and if your other source of info is your butt buddy bjcole (i thought a humanities chump would appreaciate my use of elliteration! lol) - bjcole has not been in my LG for months!- he got all pissed off because Mullet had 4 SIM win games in the last 7 games of a season - Mullet doesnt play the CPU games AND TOLD ME JUST TO SIM THEM (whre he had a 50/50 chance of losing them- and he luckily won all 4) -but if he would have played cpu, HE WOULD HAVE WON ALL 4 100% FOR SURE!!!! so when bjcole complains that mullet got in th playoffs ahead of him because of SIM games - thats not the whole storey (he must be learning to spue retorect like his bitch partner shane)- and besides he clearly had his ass handed to him a few times in my LG to miss the playoffs - so he is going to be bitter bout the guys who beat him - he clearly is no a reputable source - AND ONCE AGAIN NO VIDEO PROOF WHICH HE KNOWS FULL WELL IS REQUIRED!!!!

Bottom line is that i have great guys in my LG - that will stick with a LG for the entire 10 Madden season and arent WHINING BITCHES like you! They will serve my LG well for the rest of this season and going into next year - and i am sure the "regulars" will come around MID AUGUST looking to join LGs in Madden 12 - and i am not sayn that they shouldnt be included - BUT A COMMITTMENT OF ALL 32 PLAYERS TO PLAY THE ENTIRE 10 SEASONS SHOULD BE MADE - beecause anything less is not fair to those of us who committ to the entire 10 seasons!

I do give you that respect shane - u play your games...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Sat May 07, 2011 6:16 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:fr8trainchump -your comments about homosexualty only mask your insecurity in that regard
so...clearly, you are absolutely scared about your own homosexuality lol.
GREENERRRR wrote:guess how much i care what shane the deep throat artist says or bjcole the but slammer says???
GREENERRRR wrote:THE group tolerates you because of your skills pleasuring each of them
GREENERRRR wrote:at least you dont have to be on your knees 7 days a week
GREENERRRR wrote:U GET ON YOUR KNEES AND DO WHATEVER THE OTHER MEMBERS ASK OF YOU - THAT ITSELF IS THE TRUTH
GREENERRRR wrote:the SPUE that u get all over your face
GREENERRRR wrote:and if your other source of info is your butt buddy bjcole
I don't even half to reply, you clearly are worried someone will find out about your past.

Whats your fascination with BJCole or FalconsFan? Seriously? Are you upset that you they refuse to allow you to pleasure them? You seem pretty focused on them, and me.
Its getting to a point where seriously it ridiculous. I'm understand you want to be just like us. I understand you have little shrines built in our image, and I understand you wish you could live the lives we do. But seriously Boy, its time you grow a pair and grow up some.

As for the players in your league being lobby bums..... I understand that its hard for you to differentiate the Lobby Bums from your own gameplay, because they are exactly alike... however, I, along with many others, have had the chance to play many of the referrals you've sent over to the LEGIT leagues like Chz, DW, Surf. Everytime they play, they are straight cheese, they glitch, they abuse the rules.... and because Madden's replay system is screwed, only the people with the ability to record the games with a Dazzle or otherwise, can record and prove it. So, we in the AIM chat, broadcast the games, for all to see. Now, you just recently referred, 2 or 3 guys to the Chz league at the last draft.....we however have yet to see how these new recruits pan out..... I was given HUGE assurances by you, so lets hope they come thru.

GREENERRRR wrote:Bottom line is that i have great guys in my LG - that will stick with a LG for the entire 10 Madden season
lol, and that is why you have to CONSTANTLY replace people in your league....because people stick around. The true SIM leagues only have to replace the assholes who left because you recruited them to play MLB The Show.... So not only is your own league a joke, but your were an active participant in destroying the TRUE major backbone to this group. Poor guy.

I do play my games, every one of them, and always will. That was my commitment. Which, I give you a hat tip, because you play yours as well. As for whether or not the top talent returns to the MG....who knows. Madden 12 is a long way away.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Sat May 07, 2011 9:23 pm

how is it that it goes from being on topic about ff suggested rules to both of u bitching back and forth?!?!?!?

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Sat May 07, 2011 10:45 pm

saastar wrote:how is it that it goes from being on topic about ff suggested rules to both of u bitching back and forth?!?!?!?

Cuz Greenerrr doesn't know how to be a leader. When someone suggests a rule, or points out something against him, he flip outs and starts pretending he's the HULK!!!
if he could change the font color to GREEN when he TYPES BIG I'm sure he would.... I assume thats the only way he has ever swelled up in his life.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Sun May 08, 2011 11:44 am

can you guys stop bitchin? like seriously, what does it accomplish? settle your differences and work together to do something productive. in a little more then three months madden 12 will be released, why dont y'all figure out what worked for madden 11 for the group, what didnt. figure out who are the leaders and make them have more of a role in the group. figure out what DW, CHZ, Surf etc.. lgs did to be successful and make that into a template for someone who may come on board in '12 and has ran leagues before and could run one for you guys.

to be honest the possibilities are endless, maybe start cleaning up the site who knows..

Fr8- me and green like dont talk anymore. he runs his league and thats about it, and now that the psn went down the MLBTSG website has died. i've gone on the site everyday and never any new posts.

BUT

since i sent this idea to green about a good week ago and he still hasnt responded because he's never on the site anymore, what if we did some sort of harminized website? kinda like OS. in the fact that we could run the MG, MLBTSG, on one site. I've been looking into starting a NBA group, and i am looking to start a EASHL hockey club for MG and MLBTSG members just for fun.

its just a thought, we wouldnt have to be all over the place. And besides, I think we have members that could help us pull this off. but it's just a idea.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Sun May 08, 2011 12:25 pm

T-MAN-13-RHP wrote:can you guys stop bitchin? like seriously, what does it accomplish? settle your differences and work together to do something productive. in a little more then three months madden 12 will be released, why dont y'all figure out what worked for madden 11 for the group, what didnt. figure out who are the leaders and make them have more of a role in the group. figure out what DW, CHZ, Surf etc.. lgs did to be successful and make that into a template for someone who may come on board in '12 and has ran leagues before and could run one for you guys.

to be honest the possibilities are endless, maybe start cleaning up the site who knows..

Fr8- me and green like dont talk anymore. he runs his league and thats about it, and now that the psn went down the MLBTSG website has died. i've gone on the site everyday and never any new posts.

BUT

since i sent this idea to green about a good week ago and he still hasnt responded because he's never on the site anymore, what if we did some sort of harminized website? kinda like OS. in the fact that we could run the MG, MLBTSG, on one site. I've been looking into starting a NBA group, and i am looking to start a EASHL hockey club for MG and MLBTSG members just for fun.

its just a thought, we wouldnt have to be all over the place. And besides, I think we have members that could help us pull this off. but it's just a idea.

Seriously T-Man. You're a good kid, but stop being such a little cheerleader and grow up a little. You still don't get it, and thats disturbing. A "harmonized" website? Jesus, the fact was advertising for the Show like you and Greener did lead to the downfall of several leagues, and you think making a Harmonized website is a good idea? I really don't know what to say.

And I think DW, Chz, and Surf leagues will be more than ready when Madden 12 comes out.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Sun May 08, 2011 2:40 pm

First Greenerrr... . You are a liar again... Mullet had 5 straight sim wins and one against me... Let me guess i was not on at all.... RIGHT...
Next, TMAN... Get off your parents computer and STFU.... You too are another quitter who your only winning season was when you had 8 sim games.... How about you take your MLBTS canadian league and worry about that shit and leave madden players to playing madden... Is your 7th grade canadian travel team no longer touring and you have plenty of time now? Is you MLBTS game suffering and you are no longer ranked in top 30,000?
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun May 08, 2011 3:03 pm

fr8trainchump - fyi when some1 is firm in their sexuality (like myself) your "gay" comments dont bother them at all and thats certainly the case for me - i dont need to say anymore than that - END OF DIUSCUSSION (besides if you are interested about my sexuality - JUST LOOK AT THE WAY YOUR WIFE LIMPS AROUND THE DAY AFTER A NITE WITH ME and that should tell you everything!!!!)

Clearly my comments about you and bjcole being the BITCH OF THE AIM CHAT strikes a cord with both of you - AND THATS BECAUSE ITS TRUE - to reiterate Hamlet is 100% appropriate - the lady doth protest too much (even the noun "lady" which is really Queen Gertrude in Hamlet fits poetically in terms the of the "lady" refferring to fr8trainchump and his feminine nature! Its amazing how literature reflects reality so closely and as a HUMANITIES NERD i am sure you can have appreaciation for that!!!!)

And who are these lobby bums that you keep refferring too? give some names! You shouldnt be worried about hurting any lobby bums feelings - SO CALL THEM OUT - (naturally there is a learning curve for all new players to adjust to the MG UNIVERSAL SIM rules but, they adjust quickly and thats a credit to them as a player and shows their committment ot the MG!) the truth of the matter is there are no LOBBY BUMS IN MY LG and there are certainly no LOBBY BUMS IN DW or CHZ's LG that i have refferred there (which btw i have sent 8-10 players to these LGs to help keep them afloat, even at times when it was at the expense of my LG - I saw how CHZ and DW lg was moving along at a better pace than mine and how overall they could be a better LG - AND I ENCOURAGE ALL PLAYERS IN THE MG TO STRIVE TO GET IN THOSE 2 LGS even if it meant quiting my own because i thought it was the best place to play - HELL I CANT REMEMBER EXACTLY, BUT I AM CERTAIN I WOULD HAVE SAID THE SAME THING TO YOU BECAUSE I SAY IT TO EVERY1 CONSISTANTLY!!!) - so if i am this TYRANT who only thinks of himself - WHY WOULD I PUT OTHER PEOPLES LGS AHEAD OF MY OWN? and as far as "constantly replacing players" thats the furthest thing from the truth - I SPEND MORE TIME RECRUITING FOR CHEDDAHS AND DW LG THAN I DO MY OWN - and now that i have corp group of players recognized - i will start Madden 12 with 32 guys and finsih season 10 with minimum of the same 25 (of course there is always natural turnover you havce anticpate for - players who intend to play the full 10 seasons but have life changing circumstances that dont make this possible....) but the base group i have now has some EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS (4 of the news players have played FF tuff - 2 of them beating FF and there is 3 others who would fit in the same category) - My LG will be COMPETITIVE and full of LEGIT/ACTIVE players and unfortunately it woint have the "top players" of CHZ and DW lg in it - (and thats a shame but if they couldnt committ to my LG last year (or DW and CHZ's LG for that matter), I dont want them in my LG for season 12 - but given the right reassurances i would reconsider these players for parTIPCATION - BUT I FEAR OUR DIFFERENCE IN OPINION AROUND THE ACCEL CLOCK ARE SOMETRHING WE WILL NEVER OVERCOME - and thats too bad but its life! When the PSN comes back online i plan on re-doubling my efforts of recruiting and developing new players for the MG - in hopes of helping CHZ, DW and Mjkights LGs to finish of Madden 11 as best as possible and to find the BEST 32 players they can rely for 10 seasons for Madden 12!!!

Why are you still complaining about MLB the SHOW? You are such a hypocrite - guys make posts BLATANTLY ADVERTISING AN NBA LG and you make 1 meaningless paragraph of protest - but you were all over and continue to be all over any1 who mentions the SHOW on these boards (as seen even in this thread!) - WHEN THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT THE MG HAS GOT MORE PLAYERS FROM MLB THE SHOW THAN THEY LOST TO THAT GAME! (and that impact will be multiplied in AUGUST when the SHOW dies down and MADDEN gears up for the new season - BUT THE MLB THE SHOW SITE ISNT GOING TO BE FOOLISH LIKE THE MG (and i dont blame the other members for that - IT WAS THE FEAR MONGERING AND SHORT-SIGHTEDNESS OF FR8TRAINCHUMP that caused the attack on the SHOW - absolute foolishness! and the worst thing is you did it to protect CHZ and DW Lg and they were the most recent LGs to come in trouble WHEN MY LG THRIVES!!! Embracing the SHOW like i did was the way to go - the proof is in the results - U HAVE TO TAKE ON CHALLENGES LIKE NEW GAME RELEASES (LIKE COD & THE SHOW) HEAD ON - BURRYING YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND - TRYN TO PROTECT WHAT YOU HAVE IS A RECIPE FOR DISATOUR - U HAVE TO EMBRACE THESE CHALLENGES - PARTNER WITH THEM AND CREATE SYNERGIES BETWEEN GROUPS SO THAT U BOTH CAN GAIN - The problem is fr8trainchump figuredsomebidy had to win and somebody had to lose between the SHOW and MG , when really it was a WIN - WIN and its so evident now that i was right about this the way it played out! - In August, MLBTSG are going to encourage particpation in the MG from its almost 400 members - i bet we get 75-100 players from the SHOW alone - and i would intacipate that 25% of them will be quality long term MG members - THATS ALMOST AN ENTIRE LG FULL OF PLAYERS!!! But you continue to show your true coloUrs in this topic - EVEN WHEN ITS CLEAR MADDEN DAYS ARE # FOR THIS SEASON - you figured you would wanna save a little face - but you are so intwined to showing every1 that you are right - EVEN WHEN YOUR DEAD WRONG!

Fr8trainchump keep spueing your BS if thats what you want to do - nobody believes your crap - and sure your buddies in the AIM chat might give you the odd afirmation - BUT THATS BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU AT TOP PERFORMANCE FOR LATER IN THE EVENING - so take those reassurances and accolades from them with a grain of salt!

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun May 08, 2011 3:17 pm

bjcole26 wrote:First Greenerrr... . You are a liar again... Mullet had 5 straight sim wins and one against me... Let me guess i was not on at all.... RIGHT...

whats the difference if it was 4 - 5 or 6 SIM wins? to call me a LIAR because i dont remember such insignificant details is typical of the retorect that you propogate!!!! BESIDES they were all games he WAS ENTITLED TO PLAY CPU AND WOULD HAVE WON IF HE PLAYED THE CPU- so u were actually better off with Mullet facing the SIM because there was at least a chance he would lose!!!! This all happened at the end of the season - 3 of those games he played were against teams that had NEW OWNERS COMING IN THE OFFSEASON - its unfortunate thats how the schedule broke down - but dude get over it!!! Shit like that happnes to every1!!! It was just circumstance and BS luck that he got the SIM wins - but than again if he played the CPU HE WOULD HAVE WON ANYHOW SO WHEN CONSIDERING THIS YOUR ARGEUMENT HAS NO CREDIBILITY!

As far as your SIM game with him - SHit happens! Guys miss each other all the time!!! - you are often not online til late at nite - Mullet is online EVERYDAY - (like you) but you tend to be online after 9pm est and he tends to be online in the afternoon and evening - IF THIS GAME WAS SO IMPORTANT TO YOU - u should have got the game SCHEDULED THROUGH THE COMMISH - If you would have done this and Mullet not shown up for a your scheduled game - i would have given u the CPU game - but you didnt do this - again more sour grapes on your part - and that 1 SIM loss didnt cause u to miss the playoffs - u clearly had other games you lost to make your record unworthy of a playoff birth so maybe reflect on your gameplay a bit if you are looking for a reason why u didnt make the playoffs!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by slickmonkyz Sun May 08, 2011 5:34 pm

just got home n looked only to see the great kobe losing 63 - 39 .. greatest of all time ,,, not even close ..lol
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by slickmonkyz Sun May 08, 2011 6:30 pm

srry.. wrong thread..lol .. dont matter ,, nothing constructive goin on anyway
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Sun May 08, 2011 6:38 pm

lakers cant win the title every yr.. got to give other teams chances as well.. Very Happy

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Sun May 08, 2011 6:46 pm

lakers since 2000 made championship series 7 out 11 seasons.. won the title 5 out of the 11..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by slickmonkyz Sun May 08, 2011 7:00 pm

yep great teams ,, but now they r getting swept and acting like a bunch of spoiled bitch ass kids,,lol,, great run tho ,, now time to blow it up n start over,, i hate the lakers but cant believe they completely fell apart ,, got took to the woodshed the whole series
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Sun May 08, 2011 7:17 pm

yeah i hear ya.. im an lakers fan... but definitely need to rebuild and get some new guys in... get the team back where it needs to be... now its all up to the miami heat to make it to the championship...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon May 09, 2011 8:00 pm

slickmonkyz wrote:srry.. wrong thread..lol .. dont matter ,, nothing constructive goin on anyway

+1
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum