* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Anyone see the trailer?

5 posters

Go down

Anyone see the trailer? Empty Anyone see the trailer?

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue May 03, 2011 12:04 am

To be honest...it left me feeling unimpressed. I felt like they highlighted the sideline catches...that were already in the game this year. The new collision animations looked kinda funky...I saw a guy running full speed into frank gore bounce off and fall on his butt. That's not what collisions look like in real football...especially when the RB doesn't even lower is pads. The new coverages could be cool though.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Anyone see the trailer? Empty Re: Anyone see the trailer?

Post by bigbuddah Tue May 03, 2011 12:25 am

im sure everyone by naw have seen then gameplay video and the presentation video by now. i think they are going in the right direction and for this being the first year of the collision based system i would expect a few instances where that may happen but it shouldnt effect the overall gameplay. i like where they are going with it so we will see once E3 comes out and we see a full drive and when the demo comes out to see whats up and how it feels.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue May 03, 2011 3:37 am

going in the right direction is a good way of putting it, perfecting it to a realistic standard no. it'll still be the same animations just not as much shifting and suction. i don't anticipate weight or strength to mean anything either but damn those grass stains look good lol.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Tue May 03, 2011 11:54 am

They have to make movement/physics a lot better. Even if it were similar to Madden 10 I'd be okay with it (not that 10 was perfect but it was at least good, better than 11) If they make offense as easy in 12 as it was in 11 I will again be terribly disappointed. Said it before but I'm just going to repeat it again: Madden 10 was a good game and a step in the right direction and then they inexplicably took a step back with 11. Seriously, 10 with updated rosters would be a better game than 11 is.

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue May 03, 2011 8:24 pm

idk bro. im not gonna bash EA all of a sudden but i must say that for a nex gen game they havent gotten it right at all. although madden 09 had a heavy RC presense, it played very well and better than madden 10 but that is where it stops. it still didnt represent sim ball very well and still wasnt as good as apf 2k8. there is no madden that is better than apf 2k8 (gameplay wise) all i care about is game play and they can keep alot of the stuff they have the same. like from madden 10 to 11 how online franchise and superstar mode didnt change they should've had worked more on gameplay. what they have now is 3 years late. they cant say they were workin on it because its obvious that this collision based system will have problems.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed May 04, 2011 1:56 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:but damn those grass stains look good lol.

thats a summary of my frusturation in a complete nut shell with madden programing... The y worry about specific details like GRASS STAINS - when they still have major improvements in gameplay or even BASIC aspects of ONLINE FRANCHISE play likje trading draft pics... go after the the things that actually effect the game instead of worryiong about meaningless details like GRASS STAINS... sadly though, the average player would notice GRASS STAINS more than if they fixed fundemntal game plya problems - and thats hal the problem in itself...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed May 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Mcnair2wycheck wrote:They have to make movement/physics a lot better. Even if it were similar to Madden 10 I'd be okay with it (not that 10 was perfect but it was at least good, better than 11) If they make offense as easy in 12 as it was in 11 I will again be terribly disappointed. Said it before but I'm just going to repeat it again: Madden 10 was a good game and a step in the right direction and then they inexplicably took a step back with 11. Seriously, 10 with updated rosters would be a better game than 11 is.

not sure that is true - the EFFECTIVENESS OF THE HOITSTICK - made Madden 10 dumb... u had 175 pound CBs laying out BRANDON JACOBS - all you had to do is be decent with the HIT STICK - i was happy to see how the HITSTICK was re-developed for Madden 11 -0 it made it a HIGH RISK -HIGH REWARD tactic (like it should be)... if a player tries to go for a BIGHIT at the prolevel (IT IS DIFFICULT TO DO) - but the effectare devestating - and that was the case for MAdden 11 - If you tried to HITSTICK a player and got it right (whiohc was harder to do in Madden 11) - the player was 100% FOUR SURE ON HIS BACK - and their was fantastic chance that the ball would be knocked loose if it was a pass play to a wr and if it was a run (or run after the catch) the chances of a fumble (or injury) were substantially increased - AND THATS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE - madden got this aspect of the game right - but gfranted their are many other aspects where they missed the minnimum standard...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum