* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

3.61 update available for download now!!!

4 posters

Go down

3.61 update available for download now!!! Empty 3.61 update available for download now!!!

Post by saastar Sat May 14, 2011 8:20 pm

We have been working on a new PS3 system software update that requires all PSN users to change their password once PlayStation Network is restored. The update (v3.61) is mandatory and is available now.

If using a PS3, your password can only be changed on your own PS3 (or a PS3 on which your PSN account was activated), as an added layer of security. If you have never downloaded any content using your account on the system, an email will be sent to the registered sign-in ID (email address) associated with your account when you first attempt to sign-in to PSN. This e-mail will contain a link that will enable you to change your password. In this email, click on the link and follow the instructions to change your password. Once you have changed your password you can sign-in to your account using your new password.

We strongly recommend that all PSN account holders with PS3s update their systems to prepare for when PlayStation Network is back online. The release of this update is a critical step as we work to make PlayStation Network significantly more secure. Thank you for your continued support and patience.

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

3.61 update available for download now!!! Empty Re: 3.61 update available for download now!!!

Post by mblammers Sat May 14, 2011 10:40 pm

I hate to be an optimist, but this has to be a good sign.

My advice to commishes (as if you care):

Start texting the people in your league now so you know who is still on board, and to make sure that we get game is when the system is back up.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

3.61 update available for download now!!! Empty Re: 3.61 update available for download now!!!

Post by ezweightloss Sun May 15, 2011 8:33 pm

mine won't let me reset my password, from the ps3 or the cpu. idk...

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Sun May 15, 2011 9:41 pm

ezweightloss wrote:mine won't let me reset my password, from the ps3 or the cpu. idk...

Check your email.....I think PSN was going to be emailing out other instructions if you had issues too.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum