* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

It's been a fun ride!

2 posters

Go down

It's been a fun ride! Empty It's been a fun ride!

Post by Icebreaker009 Sun May 15, 2011 11:29 pm

I'd like to start off and say I've had a lot of fun this year in madden 11 playing against all of you guys, the mg leagues are the best leagues out there and dw is one of the best leagues in the mg. But after the psn crash I've lost some interest in madden and I know for a fact I won't be able to play much this summer. I'm going to be in Spain for a couple of weeks on vacation plus I have some other little vacations spread out as well. I hate to say it but I am going to resign my ownership of the Seattle Seahawks because I fear I just won't have the same passion for it. I've put in a lot of effort to build up my team over the 5 or 6 seasons and finally I built a team to my liking, but unfortunately it was just bad timing, I would like to pass the torch off to someone else who will put more time into the team than I will. Once again it was a really fun year with all of you guys and I hope we can all play again in madden 12. I would love to be able to draft my own dw team instead of inheriting one! So I'll leave the franchise probably by tomorrow or whoever the commish is could just boot me.

Icebreaker009
Icebreaker009
Icebreaker009
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

It's been a fun ride! Empty Re: It's been a fun ride!

Post by bigbuddah Mon May 16, 2011 1:14 am

It was awesome playing u...I must say u changed ur style from the first time I played u and that was caus u where in the position to get a great plater to bhuild around..safe to say when I first played u I was worried even tho I got the better of our match ups u came close and it would be interesting to see what u could do with a team u actually drafted.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum