* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Madden 12 Franchise Blog

4 posters

Go down

Madden 12 Franchise Blog Empty Madden 12 Franchise Blog

Post by falconfansince81 Mon May 16, 2011 12:29 pm

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5937759.page

might actually be playing a ton of SS mode and offline franchise for the first time since 05, sounds like they got their shit together finally. i'll be happy if even the dynamic player progression carries over to online franchise, but there was still no mention of any improvements there. they are releasing an online blog soon, so maybe it'll be discussed further then.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Madden 12 Franchise Blog Empty WOW !

Post by dtigertron Mon May 16, 2011 3:32 pm

http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/franchise-mode

Hopefully most of this will be online as well !
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Madden 12 Franchise Blog Empty Re: Madden 12 Franchise Blog

Post by Child_Please4285 Mon May 16, 2011 11:46 pm

My List of favorite additions

1.Real Faces for generated rookies- Small thing but 2k5 had it, no reason it should take 7 years to add to madden

2.Better Scouting- M11 all the best players A potential was 3rd round or lower picks it made thing way to easy

3.30 new draft classes- Madden 10 and 11 had alot of the same classes, also like the random names so you can't just wait for J.Austin to pop up.

4.Progression- Was just a mystery in M11 ask FF, Sam Bradford just went down for no reason at all

While the +/- 20 Overall seem like a good idea i just hope it don't determine games to much i would hate my Qb to drop 20 the week i play FF and gain 20 the week i someone not that good. I just hope this is done right
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue May 17, 2011 3:06 am

i like what they are doing but all this seems to be about regular franchise. maybe ill play more offline franchise but at the same time this stuff needs to be in online franchise to make it deeper. if ppl have to go through all this desk stuff then ppl would have time for 2 or 3 franchises. its not jus about playing. i like the fact that u wont be able to use the cheat sheet anymore to figure out who is coming out in the rookie drafts and all this stuff. if scouting is in online franchise then it would be very interesting. i wish we could use imported draft classes. say if someone had ncaa and would simulate season in ncaa 12 they could bring them..but im guessin that would be stupid. im jus glad that they are tuning the progessions but im not that excited bout players possibly dropping 20 ovr points and ruining games. im guessing it is a little more realistic. say your hb fumbles or isnt so crisp in and out of his cuts caus he found out his wife spent to much money on a purse. or maybe your star cb gets dusted because he jus found out his woman on the side is prego and he doesnt kno what to do about it caus of course she will keep it caus he is paid and that child support is gonna be a nice chunk of change.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down