* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

The truth Why DW LG failed in Madden 11!

4 posters

Go down

The truth Why DW LG failed in Madden 11! Empty The truth Why DW LG failed in Madden 11!

Post by GREENERRRR Tue May 17, 2011 1:43 am

I am not sre thi LG is going to be viable, When JMO first mentioned shutting it down - i didnt think we would start recruiting with a need of 10 plyers - plus the shut downb hasnt helped - what do you think - how should we proceed?

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Fri May 25, 2012 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

The truth Why DW LG failed in Madden 11! Empty Re: The truth Why DW LG failed in Madden 11!

Post by saastar Tue May 17, 2011 4:38 am

GREENERRRR wrote:I am not sre thi LG is going to be viable, When JMO first mentioned shutting it down - i didnt think we would start recruiting with a need of 10 plyers - plus the shut downb hasnt helped - what do you think - how should we proceed?

greenerrr i think the league litterally started to crumble after the 1st time jmo said that he was going to kill it after this season if they didnt find an replacement commish.. like 4 or 5 people dropped.. then psn outage didnt help and then jmo saying it again that dw lg was going to r.i.p if someone didnt take it over.. so i hate to say it but i think it will die..

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

The truth Why DW LG failed in Madden 11! Empty Re: The truth Why DW LG failed in Madden 11!

Post by Rui_F Sat May 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Just my .02

Lets finish the season with what we have and close shop
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sat May 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Rui_F wrote:Just my .02

Lets finish the season with what we have and close shop

+1
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri May 25, 2012 1:07 am

and i was accused as the person that KILLED DEATHIWSH league in Madden 11!

Clearly this shows the LG was dead when JMO handed the league over to me (after he recieved it from deathwish)

I know he assumed i would save the LG (because i was propping up that LG and all the other WEAK lgs like cheddahs lg - now run by the SPAS at MSL and is another failed LG for madden 12 -it is know as ALPHA lg this year!) - but i wasnt going to make the effort to fix this lame ass LG - no sense beating a DEAD HORSE! and the PSN shutown sinched any effort i was going to make.,..
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri May 25, 2012 1:23 am

saastar wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:I am not sre thi LG is going to be viable, When JMO first mentioned shutting it down - i didnt think we would start recruiting with a need of 10 plyers - plus the shut downb hasnt helped - what do you think - how should we proceed?

greenerrr i think the league litterally started to crumble after the 1st time jmo said that he was going to kill it after this season if they didnt find an replacement commish.. like 4 or 5 people dropped.. then psn outage didnt help and then jmo saying it again that dw lg was going to r.i.p if someone didnt take it over.. so i hate to say it but i think it will die..

again spaastar - u have said over and over that i killed deathwish LG - what a lieing clown ytou are - and here is the proof!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum