* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

SURF LG IS UP AND RUNNING AGAIN

Go down

SURF LG IS UP AND RUNNING AGAIN Empty SURF LG IS UP AND RUNNING AGAIN

Post by mblammers Wed May 25, 2011 9:41 am

After a bunch of PSN b.s. we were finally able to get the controls of the franchise turned over.

FF has posted available teams, and we will all be recruiting to fill the open spots.

I anticipate having everything run smoothly and advancing every 2 days once the holiday weekend is over.

In the meantime, make sure you are signed up for AIM blast chat, and make sure your contact info is posted.

Above all, SCHEDULE AND PLAY your games and have fun. This late in the year, we should only have die-hard madden fans participating, so there shouldn't be any B.S.

txt me with questions or legitimate concerns. If somebody in the league REALLY pisses you off, and you have the instinct to flame out, please give yourself a 3 hour cooling off period before blasting the boards and sending me messages. And by "cooling off" I mean get away from Madden altogether and get some perspective. Don't spend the three hours breaking down film on how your opponent subbed in a fullback as a third TE to confuse the PAT blocking assignments. (FYI that is a joke - I don't think that would make a difference Very Happy )

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum