* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

my gm vs made2shyne09 in the surf league

4 posters

Go down

my gm vs made2shyne09 in the surf league Empty my gm vs made2shyne09 in the surf league

Post by juicemanjc Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:56 am

I know im new to this league stuff and some rules are still unclear. I spoke to bigbuddah last night on a issue i had during the game with made2shyne09. During the game i shut down his passing game excet the crossing route across the middle which some how was always open no matter what i played. But i eventually held him to gain very little yards on that play so then i notied that he would go into 4wd 1rb or just 5wd. in these play sets he would still do the same crossing route and thats fine BUT he would also hike the ball and tart running towaards sideline and then up the field to gain yeards with his qb Jamarcus Austin. Now the first few times i didnt mind im like ok maybe nothing was open, but then i noticed he would hike the ball and start running towards sidelines or just at an angle up the field without even looking to see if anyone is open. After talking to buddah on the issue he told me that its borderline breaking the rules. At the end of the game he had 9att and 78yrds with his qb and 11 att and 71yrds with his rb. I understand running the ball when nothing is open but when its a 3rd in 15 i know that NO ONE is gonna do a qb draw to gain 15yrds and yea Made2shyne09 would do his normal 4wd or 5wd and the take off running with his qb b4 looking up the field to gain the 1st down. I dont mind losing again like i said but when i have some1 gaining more yards with the qb than their rb thats a prob or when your in need of yards instead of depending on your wrs to get you he big yards you run with qb. Thats some bull. Also when i was on the 15 yrd line about to score i went to do a handoff to my rb, now we all know madden is horrible when it comes to oline blocking most of the time. But this time he pinched his dline and brouhgt both linebackers down to the line. If i remember correctly your only pose to move 1 linebacker nc it messes up the oline AI. so i hike the ball and peppers blew by my whole oline and saked my qb before he could hand off the ball. Now i know that does hapen SOMETIMES but when u pinch your whole dline AND bring both mlbs to the line that smells like a NANO to me.

I lost in overtime and thats fine but the whole game was full of questionable playcalling on Made2shyne09's part.

What do yall think is this breaking the rules or is this allow?

juicemanjc

Back to top Go down

my gm vs made2shyne09 in the surf league Empty Re: my gm vs made2shyne09 in the surf league

Post by made2shine Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:07 pm

First lets be accurate with the stats, Austin had 11 carries for 78 yds, Bradshaw 11 for 71, and Tate 8 for 42. I would of ran more with my backs but Bradshaw coughed it up 3 times in first quarter. Austin also had 352 yards passing as well.

As far as running with Alston, only time i ran was when there was no one covered, On the one incident when i did escape the pocket was when when gambol blew past my tackle so i had no other choice but to escape the pocket and run.

I will admit after sitting in the pocket and making a read, i do tend to get outside the pocket so i can throw on the run especially on short routes because as you all know Austin short accuracy is horrific, and his throw on the run is alot better, so i feel i have a better chance to complete the pass if he's in motion while he's throwing. Not to mention i felt alot better moving away from Gambol and towards Shaugnessey

Yes i did run the drag route but everyone does, but that was not the only routes i ran, i ran seems routes, posts, hitches, mostly to middle of field because he was keeing his safety zone to outside so i could see if it was the other way around and Austin ran for 200 and threw for less yardage. But that was not the case.

I controlled the game for the most part except for the 3 costly fumbles in the in scoring posistion , and 1 around mid feild where branch ran it back for score.

I feel i did nothing to break the rules
made2shine
made2shine

Back to top Go down

my gm vs made2shyne09 in the surf league Empty Re: my gm vs made2shyne09 in the surf league

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:51 am

Made2shyne is well known for you scrambling with his qb - AND I HGAVE TO SAY - BOTH FROM A PLAYERS, COACHES and GAMERS perspective - their is nothing more frusturating the a scrambling QB who is successful vs you... Whta the piss off is - u can do everything PERFECT ON DEFENSE and still cough up a big play... ulimately when playn him U HAVE TO ACCOUNT FOR THE QB SCRAMBLE EVERYTIME - take 1 guy out of pas rush or 1 guy out of coverage (with adequeate spd) and have him spy the QB...

The downside of is if he sits ion the pocket and passes - u have a player spying the qb and he doesnt contribute to the defense in any other way -0 BUT THATS THE COSTY OF DOING BUSINESS...

From the examples you described - its hard to recognize his intent - and i am sure h often thinks to scramble before he passes particularily if he see the defense in man - MAN is very dangerous vs a scrambling qb - the defense can be deep in coverge covering there man before they even relaize the qb has coimmitted to the LOS - so if you are not gonna SPY him - i suggest playn zoneat kleast - where the guys in the short zone can at least limit the scramble -

IDK if we can hold scramblking against him - it is his playn style nd it is how is teams strength (he has TBOW in the other LG we play him) - i find it terribly frusturating to play against but the qb scramble is a prooven strategy in the game - tuff to make a rule agiainst it... and i play him twice a year in CHZ`s LG - where we split our games this year - i definitely would be better off if we put luimits on how he could scramble - buit that wouldnt be right...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:50 pm

lol he owed you 5 yards no mentioned it. If you tackle the qb before the exchange you have to go offsides on the next play. I'm disappointed in you Greenerr 4 not pointing that out you are losing your touch lol jk
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum