* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

If u want a team in the MG for Madden 11 reply HERE!

+4
booboo
GREENERRRR
BadDude_1
Admin
8 posters

Go down

If u want a team in the MG for Madden 11 reply HERE! Empty If u want a team in the MG for Madden 11 reply HERE!

Post by Admin Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:31 am

We aree curretly in Madden's offseason - but our oldest LG is still going strong - well into season 6...

As of the date of this message - there are 2 teams available in this LG - you can check out the vacant teams to see if they fit your playn style - if they dont - no hard feeling you dont have to join but if they do - WELCOME ABOARD!

In addition, we are already have 4 teams comitted for Madden 12 - so if you are looking to draft a team in a LG that will make to season 10 - this is place to play...

Leave your PSN id or send me a PSN message to my id - which is GREENERRRR if you want more info on a team in our Madden 11 Lg or if you ae inerested in Madden 12,,,

Admin
Admin

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

If u want a team in the MG for Madden 11 reply HERE! Empty Re: If u want a team in the MG for Madden 11 reply HERE!

Post by BadDude_1 Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:39 am

saw your post on EA madden forums, definitely interested but i couldnt reply to you post there because the site is down for the weekend

can i see the teams you have available?

BadDude_1

Back to top Go down

If u want a team in the MG for Madden 11 reply HERE! Empty Re: If u want a team in the MG for Madden 11 reply HERE!

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:51 am

BadDude_1 wrote:saw your post on EA madden forums, definitely interested but i couldnt reply to you post there because the site is down for the weekend

can i see the teams you have available?

Of course - if you dont like 1 of the 2 teams available you dont have to join... We are going to have a double draft to start our upcoming season (were almost in the playoffs) - both of the available teams are solid - and when you fill in the missing pieces with the 2 consecutive rookjie drafts - u will have a squad you are happy to play with...

I tried to message you on the PSN on the id you made this accountr with - i couldnt reach you - what is your PSN id? and ls mae your id on this site the same as your PSN id (easily done just change it on profile - its on the toolbar - same spot as LOG IN / OFF - MEMBERLIST - CALANDAr etc...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by booboo Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:01 am

can i have a team GREENERRRR? I miss playn with you guys! I have more time now and you know i will play all my games. I promise to follow any rules you have, i just wanna play in a good league

booboo

Back to top Go down

Post by RO_--_88 Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:16 pm

yo any other lgs open if so text me at 504 237 2507 dont care about wat team it is
RO_--_88
RO_--_88

Back to top Go down

Post by JediCapricorn Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:46 am

yo id like to sign up.. ill take the NY GIANTS as my #1 choice, and the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS as my #2 choice..

Add me on PSN JEDI_CAPRICORN or CAPRICORN-JEDI7

Thanks!!

....Mark
JediCapricorn
JediCapricorn

http://www.maddencity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Your_Gurls-OBGYN Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:36 am

Very interested in teams.. would look forward to a legit games without glitches and bull crap.. Psn is same as i signed up for.. With under slash and dash
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvIE19 Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:53 am

Ill Take a team if you still have one open. WolvIE19 is my psn id. Want to join for 12 to.

WolvIE19

Back to top Go down

Post by JediCapricorn Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:48 am

You guys are both in!! Good Luck!!
JediCapricorn
JediCapricorn

http://www.maddencity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum