* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

IDIOT of the day!

Go down

IDIOT of the day! Empty IDIOT of the day!

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:38 pm

This segment gives reference to those "special" kind of Madden Players... The material is endless - but i will keep it to one a day...

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

IDIOT of the day! Empty Re: IDIOT of the day!

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:05 am

The SPAS proposed the following rule for his new group!

the SPAS wrote: If you motion a player from any position, the ball can not be snapped until that player is set. (ie, he can't be still behind the line, he can't be still motioning out to the far sideline....he has to complete his motion to the new position, and set himself)
In the NFL, if a player is in Motion, its a false start penalty, yet Madden allows it, and people abuse it

Learn the basic rules of the game before you start making rules for your LG that overseed PLAYS THAT ARE ALLOWED WITHIN THE RULES!!! Some guy even corrected the SPAS politely and at first the the TOOL agreed with the guy who corrected him than the TOOL quoted the SHIFT RULE to say he was wrong!!! These 2 are an Abett and Costello routine

What even makes this more funny is that they have this new rule down for a vote - AND THEY ARE VOTING IT IN! LMFAO...

For the record the rule is as follows:

NFL RULE BOOK wrote:

Position of Players at Snap

Offensive team must have at least seven players on line.
Offensive players, not on line, must be at least one yard back at snap.

(Exception: player who takes snap.)
No interior lineman may move abruptly after taking or simulating a three-point stance.
No player of either team may enter neutral zone before snap.
No player of offensive team may charge or move abruptly, after assuming set position, in such manner as to lead defense to believe snap has started. No player of the defensive team within one yard of the line of scrimmage may make an abrupt movement in an attempt to cause the offense to false start.
If a player changes his eligibility, the Referee must alert the defensive captain after player has reported to him.
All players of offensive team must be stationary at snap, except one back who may be in motion parallel to scrimmage line or backward (not forward).
After a shift or huddle all players on offensive team must come to an absolute stop for at least one second with no movement of hands, feet, head, or swaying of body.
Quarterbacks can be called for a false start penalty (five yards) if their actions are judged to be an obvious attempt to draw an opponent offside.
Offensive linemen are permitted to interlock legs.

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:32 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:The SPAS proposed the following rule for his new group!

the SPAS wrote: If you motion a player from any position, the ball can not be snapped until that player is set. (ie, he can't be still behind the line, he can't be still motioning out to the far sideline....he has to complete his motion to the new position, and set himself)
In the NFL, if a player is in Motion, its a false start penalty, yet Madden allows it, and people abuse it

Learn the basic rules of the game before you start making rules for your LG that overseed PLAYS THAT ARE ALLOWED WITHIN THE RULES!!! Some guy even corrected the SPAS politely and at first the the TOOL agreed with the guy who corrected him than the TOOL quoted the SHIFT RULE to say he was wrong!!! These 2 are an Abett and Costello routine

What even makes this more funny is that they have this new rule down for a vote - AND THEY ARE VOTING IT IN! LMFAO...

NFL RULE BOOK wrote:

No interior lineman may move abruptly after taking or simulating a three-point stance.
No player of offensive team may charge or move abruptly, after assuming set position, in such manner as to lead defense to believe snap has started. No player of the defensive team within one yard of the line of scrimmage may make an abrupt movement in an attempt to cause the offense to false start.
If a player changes his eligibility, the Referee must alert the defensive captain after player has reported to him.
All players of offensive team must be stationary at snap, except one back who may be in motion parallel to scrimmage line or backward (not forward).
After a shift or huddle all players on offensive team must come to an absolute stop for at least one second with no movement of hands, feet, head, or swaying of body.
Quarterbacks can be called for a false start penalty (five yards) if their actions are judged to be an obvious attempt to draw an opponent offside.

This is the SPAS at his best - just looked at thread and CP and BB tipped him off on his mistake - He relented when they corrected him... But what is amusing here is the guy acts like he is the biggest KNOW-IT-ALL when the bottom line is he actually "knows" very lil - in fact i have forgotten more football thn the SPAS will ever know!!!!

What is too bad is that he spues his Madden garb out to people who dont know any better... They may not have the knowledge to understand he is full of BS and ultimately it creates more Madden players that are complete Football Fools... Than these players who were misinformed by the SPAS's retorect continue to propogate his mis-information and it spreads like wild-fire among the inexperienced football gamers... Thats the sad part - this is best illustrated by all the guys who actually VOTED IN FAVOUR OF THIS OBSCENE RULE... People need to learn to think for themselves and at the very least learn not to take the SPAS's BS as gospel! People will learn sooner or later - this is just the tip of the iceberg...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:25 pm

Quote by the Spastaar

Spastaar wrote:
i dont think ill ever call in do to that fact that im to country and will like an dumbass on the phone..

Clearly you not only speak like dumbass, but you write like one too!!! I wouldnt be to worried about being "too country" (there lots of well spoken people from rural areas) - The real issue is the insanity you post and propogate as the truth - but more and more people just complete dismiss what you say anyway!!! (i guess thats what you get when your posts are hundrum, tiresome and more often than not idiotic dribble...)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:29 pm

I wrote in our chat after my game vs likeuntobuddha IN THE REALBALL LG: "I gotta get better at defending the IOR"

The SPAS wrote:Cuz, IORs are what you do in SIM leagues.....especially when ITS AGAINST YOUR RULES that you don't enforce lol
on a side note, I think I saw that chat box on "To Catch a Predator", but that's just me.

"7) The Inside out Kick Return is BANNED!

Thanks for who sent me that screen shot.... that's funny shit.

how typical of the SPAS comenting on crap he doesnt have a clue about??? - BUT THAN AGAIN WE WOULD NEVER HEAR FROM HIM IF HE LIMITED HIS COMMENTS TO TOPICS HE HAD A REASONABLE STANDARD OF KNOWLEDGE! (gee would that be a bad thing? LOL)

note: The conversation he mentions is regarding a game in the RealBall League where IOR returns are permettied - IOR are not allowed in the MG (that hasnt changed...)

- SPAS why dont you go look up the illegal shift rule and get back to me when you have a half of a clue??? Every morning (in my daily toilet ritual) - I drop more common sense down the sewer then the SPAS has ever had!!!

btw SPAS dont act like you dont turk around the Madden Group SITE stealing ideas daily - nobody sent you that screen shot - you found it all by yourself... BUT ITS THE BIGGEST W/E - its funny that you go out of your way to insinuate that your never on the MG site but i see your guest proxy ISP on here minimum 5 times a day!!! LOL!... (but i am not complaining all traffic on our site makes us be more successful - and if stealing our ideas makes your LGs better GREAT! I am happy for your members- Besides, IDC - people have been stealing my ideas since before the SPAS was born - U get use to it - and i find it a form of flattery...

as far as making reference to Catch a PREDATOR - Is there no limit where you will go to get a laugh? The abuse of children is not a topic to be mocked! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! Up to this point i thought the SPAS was just someone with over sense of entitlment, low IQ (especially low in anything football related) and a warped sense of reality - but clearly it goes beyond this - A NEW FOUND LOW FOR EVEN HIM!!! (its people who make insensitive comments like this that cause unnecessary pain to the most vulnerable and their families... - It would be great if John Walsh - (host of Americas Most Wanted - and father of Adam who was taken by a predator...) got a chance to catch up with The Spas in a dark street corner - the Spas would quickly learn that MOCKING the ABUSE of CHILDREN by cavalierly refferencing the show "Catch a Predator" is not something to be done gratuitously for laughs and giggles...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

IDIOT of the day! Empty something funny...

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:49 am

I was originally impressed when i saw that the "the Spas" had 500 000 visitors last month on their website (acording to them)...

The Spas wrote:The fact that we have had over 500,000 visitors to this site in the last 30 days

but than i saw their newest recruiting post on EA forums that had 9920 (thats right almost 10,000) views in less than 48 hours!!!! - than in the following 96 hours they had less than 200 more (as at the time of the creation this post it sits at 10116)....

lets put this perspective, the Operation Sports thread outlining the details of the Madden 12 demo (the most sought after Madden news info of the offseason - on a site with hundreds of thousands of members) ONLY HAS 5770 VIEWS on this thread in roughly the same time period as this one! The same thread at EA forums has less than 1600 views!!!

Something FUNNY going on here:
- how could u get almost 10 000 posts in less than 48 hours than in the following 96 hours get only .0001% (thats 1 thousandths of 1%) of the same total in the next 96 hours???
- how can anyone get almost 7 times the number of views on a "recruiting thread!" than EA sports would gets announcing the most important News item of the upcoming Madden 12 season? Does this sound anyway reasonable to you?

Not to mention if you had half a million views - it would stand to reason that you would have more than 125 members (btw 80% of 125 members are cananobalized members we have tossed off or are cross over members from ps3 MG)...

I could sell holiday time shares in the Gaza Strip - The Suni Triangle of Death - the shores of the Artic circle or in the caves of Bora-Bora Afghanistan and get more members to sign up than they did if i had 500 000 views on a website!!!!

So this tells me 1 of 2 things:
a) that theirr Leagues and site is the worse place in the history of Madden to play Online franchise because they could only get a handful of members to join out of the 500 000 website views (which is not the case - Deathwish and CHZ league are top shelf leagues - the issue there is they only let in their "selected" members and many deserving playrs are redirected to "developmental Leagues" or leagues that have been known to struggle)

or

b) they are INTENTIONALLY misleading everyone to seam more popular than they are! - I think this is closer to the truth... Perhaps "The Spas" is tryn to fool the membership, prospective members and Google ratings into having them believe teir LGs and site is more popular than it is - this is clearly a new found low for "the Spas" - its too bad because they are doing a lot of things right over there but this isnt 1 of them!!!

Obviously The Spas is using some sort of traffic exchange to prop up the number of "views" to their website and on their forum recruiting posts... i didnt even know this was possible (without considerable cash outlay and they are using raffles to fund podcasts, so i believed this to be out of their affordability range)- than i googled "free website views"... what a joke that they would sink to such a low level - but than again it is consistant behavour for their leadership...

What makes this even more funny is that The Spas has a post "thanking everyone" for their 500 000 views!!! Who is he thanking? - His amaginary friends that clicked his website repeatedly from proxy servers? or is thanking some BS automated system that creates the illusion of website views? ROTFLMFAO

Its 1 thing to "cheat" to get a better google rating (behind the scenes)... But than to make reference of this blatant act of dishonesty to your members (current and prospective) as a point of success??? WOW!!!! Incredible!!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:12 pm

EZ wrote:maybe we should think about turning this site into a secure one (https), like i'm not computer savvy so idk how any of that goes about but with The Spas saying how many hits and people we have coming on here, all prior to the madden season, there is a high risk of shit hitting the fan for any particular user or in an extreme case the whole site.

EZ - securing your site is always a good idea - but it shouldnt be because of all the "hits" and people coming to your website... they are FICTICOUS HITS made through a bs traffic exchange! (The Spas has you really fooled - cleary he has been bold face lieing to you and everyone else on the site about thow successful they are - what are crock and wreaks of desperation...)

No need to worry about hackers busting in your site when all they are programed to do is view the site for 10 seconds and repeat continously via automated programming...

and for the record the views on the ps3 Madden Group site are at the same high, consistant level as the past - and we dont BS our numbers with some goof-ball traffic exchange... (i even see a bunch of guys we turfed on the site daily) - granted our posts are down but thats more of a function of our hugely popular chat that has dozens in it every nite (no need to post on forum and than wait for a reply when you can get INSTANT feedback in the chat...)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:11 am

funny as hell - just saw the SPAS's newest recruiting post - went from 900+ to over 1300 views in less than 20 minutes!

There wasnt even 400 people on the entire EA forums during that time period! But somehow he managed over 400 views of his "recruiting thread" in that short 20 minutes!

He is obviously scamming "page views" from an exchange of some kind... According to all the "views" this clown gets, the SPAS is the biggest website promoter in the history of the world LOL! and if this was the case why the hell do they have to fund their site by passing the hat? With all the success they have, the SPAS should just CUT THE CHEQUE!

So 1 of 2 things must be true:

1) The Spas is a cheap SOB and has all kind of money from his website's successful results but he wont spend a nickel and solicits donations from members to pay for website expenses...

or

2) His recruiting thread views and website statistic are BS - fabricated by some sort of traffic exchange and therefore have ZERO VALUE!

The latter of these situations is clearly accurate... Besides i have known the Spas to be quite a generous person - he isnt the type to have "short arms and deep pockets" - but clearly the moral judgement to cheat in this way is not an attractive characteristic...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

IDIOT of the day! Empty more stuff for yah - its endless

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:01 am

The Spas wrote: There are a couple teams available in Surf League, so if you are interested, please contact the Spas via the Forums.

wow! are you already having problems filling teams in your leagues??? ROFL LMFAO... what a joke... and i was just going to keep this to myself (with a silent chuckle) but they cant seem to keep references about me and the MG out of their forums - so happy to share this tid bit...

Spring will come and the ussuals will bail and their LGs will die - JUST LIKE THEY DID IN 11... they didnt even play the last month of Madden 11 in all their lgs and their so called "PREMIER LG" died well before that in the spring! LOL! If their PREMIER league is an annual spring failure, god help the few legit / SIM guys in their regular lgs!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:50 am

I dont see all the goings on over at that other group - but i find it funny how they are so boisturous about their marginal accomplishments but they never take note of their FAILURES!

In anticpation of their salary cap draft league being created ( which was copied from ULTIMATE STRATEGIST LG - where we are halfway through 2nd season already...)
FalconFan wrote:with MFL folding already this should be getting started soon i hope

- THEY ALREADY HAD A LEAGUE DIE! wow LOL!- amazing - its barely 6 weeks since madden release! God help em when COD comes out or when the spring comes and their annual quiters bail! LMFAO!

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

IDIOT of the day! Empty txboy watch your POTTY MOUTH!

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:59 am

Deathwish22 wrote:An official warning has been given to Txboy for his abusive language towards another player in this Franchise. Bros, I'm all about trash talk and slamming your opponent on these boards in fun way. But using abusive language like this on these boards just makes us look incredibly childish and I don't want to ever see this ever again on these boards. This type of language is what I feel you would run into in a lobby game. We are a premiere and professional SIM league...although no verbal abuse of race, religion, or sexual preference was used...I still feel that directly calling someone names of an explicit nature like this is not something we want to see on these boards. Save it for your Blast Chat room like everyone else does. You guys have no idea how many people read our forum posts.

Txboy...you have been given a warning. If you have another violation from here on out...it will be charged to you as a violation of our Code of Conduct and you will be automatically suspended for 4 games from the Deathwish Franchise with absolutely ZERO questions asked.

I'm must say I'm pretty disappointed in you Txboy...I give you your own section and a lot of breathing room to voice your opinion in any way you want...which most of the time you do a great job doing so...but this type of abusive language will not be tolerated in the Deathwish Franchise.

I fell out of chair laughing when i read this over at that obnoxious site - who does DW think he is? Obviously he is the BAD WORD COP! LOL - and what make me laugh even more when he says, ``We are a premiere and professional SIM league...`` - this is too FUCKING funny - what exactly makes you Premiere? - sure its a DECENT league but there are DOZENS of leagues our there that advance just as fast (or faster), have higher playing %`s and have better competition... and as far as being a PROFESSIONAL LEAGUE - what the hell makes it professional? Does Deathwish make a living running the league? Do the players in the LG get paid in some way? LOL!

Its funny as hell how guys put up with that arrogant SOB - His league runs at acceptable standard... - BUT NOTHING WORTH BEATING YOUR CHEST ABOUT! LOL - If the guys in that league got their heads out of the sand - and actually looked at DOZENS of quality leagues out there - they would just tell DW to go eat a dick when he acts like such a tool! - Honestly - some clown belly aches about a loss he gets and calls u `lucky`and you tell the guy where to go and how to get there - and DW thinks that its his moral authority to wash Txboy mouth out with soap! -

Deathwish - take your OFFICIAL WARNINGS AND SHOVE THEM STRAIGHT UP YOUR ASS - I know TXBOY wants to say that to you - (instead he snickers behind your back with everyone else at the insane MORAL HIGH GROUND that u dictate onto other people) the guy has a huge ego about his league - and i cant figure out why - ITS A MADDEN LEAGUE! - U DONT GET PAID - (despite your outragous claim saying that u are a PROFESSIONAL LEAGUE) - i would really like to know what color the sky is in his world!

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

IDIOT of the day! Empty deathwish the POTTY MOUTH HYPOCRITE

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:09 am

Deathwish22 wrote:I 100% disagree with you bro. Black59razr is one of the easiest guys to schedule with. The guys makes himself available when he can. Something didn't come up...you went to the store bro. I had every single text message forwarded to me. Don't fucking lie.

"Black59razr and i had a game scheduled for 12:00pm EST today something came up so that caused to be late/miss the appointment. I understand i messed up by being late but giving me such a small window is a bit crazy as well is it not"

You stood him up bro. You know you did. That is why you're coming on here and posting what you're posting to cover yourself. I don't give a shit how good you are...how available you make yourself during the week....or how often you are on. If you schedule a game with someone and you purposely go out and do something else knowing that you had a game time scheduled at 12:00 PM NOON EST...and you show up 45 minutes late...then YES IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT. I'm about to suspend you for this bullshit.

Not all of us have the time to sit around our PS3 all day. I know for a fact when I schedule my games the games have to be played on time. I normally work 60+ hours a week traveling constantly...and then when I get home I have family to tend to and make up time for that I missed during the week. I don't give a fuck what your excuse is...if you stand me up...you're wasting MY TIME. Not YOUR time.

Black59razr deserves a CPU game for your actions. You're the one that was late. You're the one that went to the store when you knew you had a game at noon. I'm sick and tired of all these fucking people thinking this franchise revolves around them.

For me and I'm sure 90% of the rest of this league...family comes first. If a guy has a tight window to schedule his games because of work and/or family...then how the fuck is it his fault when you're purposely late??? Don't come on here trying to make youserlf look like the good guy...that's fucking bullshit. If you had the game scheduled for noon...and you knew that he had a very short window to get the game in...why the fuck wouldn't you be there at noon to play the game? Shame on you CP. You fucking know better.
^

I found this FUCKING funny how DEATHWISH has been laying down OFFICIAL WARNINGS lol - (whatever the FUCK that means) to guys - for using bad words in a post - than he rights this tirad of FUCKING foul mouthed obscenities! What a FUCKING hypocrite - (and yes its ok to drop the odd off F bomb around here as long as it helps make a FUCKING point - but the 9 FUCKING times DW cussed in his FUCKING post - that is just a lil FUCKING over the top! Dont you FUCKING think?

[b]I guess DW employs a do as i FUCKING say not as i FUCKING do philosohy....[/b]
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:51 am

GREENERRRR wrote:The SPAS proposed the following rule for his new group!

NFL RULE BOOK wrote:

The SPAS is such a liar! - he is on his site saying that the Madden Group was the originator of a motion rule! What a complete lieing SOB - as u can see above - I TOOK THESE QUOTES DIRECTLY FROM HIM...

This fool wanted to make a Motion rule because he says, "If you motion a player from any position, the ball can not be snapped until that player is set. (ie, he can't be still behind the line, he can't be still motioning out to the far sideline....he has to complete his motion to the new position, and set himself) In the NFL, if a player is in Motion, its a false start penalty" - Shane you need to learen the difference between ILLEGAL MOTION and ILLEGAL SHIFT! - i even quoted the NFL rule book for him because he was so far from reality...

Sorry SPAS - we would never make such an IDIOTIC RULE - dont even try to pass blame off your dumb ass mistake as something we had on rule books - in no way would have such a rule - because it doesnt make sense...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum