* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

INDIVIDUAL PLYR RANKINGS EXCLUSIVE TO SIM PLAY

Go down

INDIVIDUAL PLYR RANKINGS EXCLUSIVE TO SIM PLAY Empty INDIVIDUAL PLYR RANKINGS EXCLUSIVE TO SIM PLAY

Post by Admin Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:49 pm

To add a bit of excitement to the `dog days` of franchise play... We will be partnering with the Madden School (MS) in a RANKING SYSTEM - this ranking will based on games played between DECLARED SIM PLAYERS (you can declare your SIM playing status at the Madden School thread titled `Directory of SIM players`- link bottom of page)...

After you play a game vs an opponent in the SIM directory (in online franchise play or exhibition) you record the game in `sim results`area of the Madden School forums... Be sure to record any `details` of the game that MAY effect ranking (in online franchise play - it may be injuries to key players or in an exhibition gm perhaps you played with a lower ranked team - there could be many factors) - If you feel they had an impact on the result - make note of them in your post in the "sim results section" @ MS... - Bigbudah (or myself in his absence) will do his best to consider ALL FACTORS when he makes the ratings - but in the end - KEEP THIS IN PERSPECTIVE... - GOOD NATURED ribbing/smack talk is encouraged to opponents (and especially to me and bigbudah! LOL!) - but don't let these rankings ruin your day (or mine!) LOL!

I encourage all members of the Madden Group to participate in this - we end up playing 2 or 3 SIM games a week (per franchise) - We may as well participate in the official individual ranking system!!!!! - I know some of you play in up to 5 franchises - this could be 15 games a week!!!!

I understand that some of our members do not have access to a CPU/laptop... Make arrangements to sign up for the Madden School SIm Section (declare youself a part of the SIM directory) via the crummy PS3 browser (or use a friends PC, go to the library or starbucks - w/e) - get signed so you are recognized... Than when you play a SIM game vs another member in the directory - send the results (and any other relevent info) to me and bigbudah via PSN message and we will record the results on your behalf - there is a way for every1 to particpate in the rankings!

I am looking forward to the newest dynamic to our SIM gameplay (with a special TY to Madden School and bigbudah) for their part in the creation process - this will be a lot of fun!

www.madden-school.com/forum/madden-school-sim-section/

Admin
Admin

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum