* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

NCAA DEMO IS OUT !!!

Go down

NCAA DEMO IS OUT !!! Empty NCAA DEMO IS OUT !!!

Post by dtigertron Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Demo is out now ! I am loving it ! It does have bugs that have already been brought up on the site, like certain option plays are not working out of pistol formation. I haven't tested that, it took me a while to remember that x was the option button. Everything is flowing nicely, and I love the new collisions ! The AI offense leaves a lot to be desired at this point. Haven't played on hardest setting. I started with default difficulty. Then next one, All American, I think. I will play hardest next, Heisman. A lot of the 'help' stuff isn't there, you have to remember what hot routes do what, but they are same as Madden 11. I can't find subs, or a depth chart, either in the demo Sad
It feels better then any other football game I have played to date, check it out!
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

NCAA DEMO IS OUT !!! Empty Re: NCAA DEMO IS OUT !!!

Post by dtigertron Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:47 am

OK, Varsity is default and Heisman is hardest. I have played Heisman sense my 3rd time playing. It is incredibly sim. If you hit R3, then the help bar comes up and you can see the different pre play adjustments. Still love it! This is what Football collisions should look like! The lighting is incredible! The controls are tight! It might feel a little slow if you have been playing a lot of Madden 11, but that game was an arcade game. This demo is my favorite football game EVER ! I am going to try and trade some stuff in at Game Stop and get NCAA and Madden this year. I love the coach feel of NCAA, with the adjustments in the play menu to tell your guys to play more or less aggressive. Haven't tested this much, so don't know if works perfectly, but it should in full game. I know it is not a new feature. I can't wait for 7-12 ! Hopefully the multiplayer will be smooth, but I wont feel ripped off this time if I only play offline. This game is what I have been waiting for in a football game!
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum