* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Dont use Offense Custom Play Books in NCAA 12

2 posters

Go down

Dont use Offense Custom Play Books in NCAA 12 Empty Dont use Offense Custom Play Books in NCAA 12

Post by dtigertron Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:33 pm

I jumped in and made a custom play book the first day I got the game. I was really looking forward to this feature. It doesn't work. In every game (online and offline) I have had times in the playbook screen where it is completely blank. If you try to pick a play blindly, it will send you out there with all QBs and they will just walk up to line still in a huddle. My Defensive custom playbook seems to work fine, this is only on offense. Hopefully they will be able to fix it, cause I was really looking forward to only using my plays.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Dont use Offense Custom Play Books in NCAA 12 Empty Re: Dont use Offense Custom Play Books in NCAA 12

Post by Bigmullet Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:29 am

really, thats crazy, i think mine worked, not sure, i will have to check

Bigmullet
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Dont use Offense Custom Play Books in NCAA 12 Empty Re: Dont use Offense Custom Play Books in NCAA 12

Post by Bigmullet Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:28 am

I use mine and it is fine so far, looks like they must have fixed the problem

Bigmullet
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:35 pm

I went and made another one and it seams to be ok offline. Haven't tried it online. It was my second one that messed up. Maybe if you only have one, or maybe they fixed it.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum