* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

WEEK 5 STATS ARE IN!

+2
bigbuddah
falconfansince81
6 posters

Go down

WEEK 5 STATS ARE IN! Empty WEEK 5 STATS ARE IN!

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:00 pm

this is also posted in the stat section of the deathwish forum, but i'll post here for a couple weeks to make sure everyone knows about that section existing. maybe you could send out a message to all members to check the seasonal team stats on here DW?

with some new categories, also week 4 has been updated with new category stats as well. additional link to separate image: https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/3008cuh.jpg

WEEK 5 STATS ARE IN! 3008cuh

falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

WEEK 5 STATS ARE IN! Empty Re: WEEK 5 STATS ARE IN!

Post by bigbuddah Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:39 am

o snaps..i dont think im none for my defense caus im offensive minded but hell yea ill take those numbers lol

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:21 am

Yeah...you can't complain about that. I've got some top 5's in each catergory which I'm pretty exstatic about.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:18 am

bigbuddah wrote:o snaps..i dont think im none for my defense caus im offensive minded but hell yea ill take those numbers lol

leadin the league in picks? haha yeah i'd take that too, plus thats bein off a bye week as well. your offense will catch up once we all have our byes as well, but so will my defense Smile

i think DW gonna be movin on up in the offense after those 58pts last week but we'll see, pretty sure after my game vs mullet i got the one spot in rushing yards. i just want to rub it in greeners face (in good fun of course) that a 70 ovr oline can lead the league in rushing lol.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:32 pm

awesome... nice work... i havnt seen this yet... ive been too busy to check the site recently lol but good work falconfan... only thing is, im right up there with the offensive leaders, id just like for someone to be able to explain to me why in the hell im only 1-4 lollllll
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:30 pm

you'll get there, the leagues top offensive overall team and passing leader is still lookin for his first win as well but its still early in the season. i'd like to put everyone's username somewhere in here too but i think its getting pretty full as is.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:52 pm

naw i know, im not worried at all... and the worst thing is, the worse my record gets, the better my draft pick in the rookie draft lol so if i end up drafting another offensive weapon, itll just add fuel to the fire lol but i definitely think i need some help on D, especially with the amount of injuries that occur this year lol
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:11 pm

forget the stats...im trying "to lead the league in wins" (rex ryans voice)....lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:13 pm

and stats dnt tell the whole story...thats proli your biggest problem DEN 24..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:28 pm

i won't draft anyone under 90 injury, i might get a few during the game but they're always back next week if not the next series. those franchises with 8 mins no acc clock are just insane, i played my 1st game in kights league with the titans( picked em up week 6). i'm not exaggerating this at all, even the guy i was playing wanted a screenshot of my injury report.

i came into the game missing my qb, hb, 2 lb's, 2 dt's and a tackle. after one half of this 8 minute, no acc clock marathon i soon lost my backup hb, 2 more lb's, 1 dt, both de's, my backup qb, a cb, both safeties and 2 guards. that II-d0ggiestyle-II guy can validate this, it was so stupid. i literally had my offense playing defense, wr's at cb, cb at wr. backup guards at te and backup cb's at lb. everyone was grey with fatigue on both sides of the ball, how i managed to even keep it close is beyond me.

somehow i was able to come back and tie the game at like 48 all in the 3rd until i finally threw a pick with...cartsock...or some horrible qb to seal his 69-55 win. thank god for this franchise man...i like mullets too but he needs to ditch that all pro setting Smile
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Once again...I totally believe that your rant to keep the accel clock on (which it is staying on) is totally true. That is just ridiculous...I lost my starting MLB for 7 weeks last game...but other than that...I haven't really had many injuries. I know Greener was bitching about the injuries in his league as well.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgerfan4eva916 Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:03 pm

once again falcon awesome work bro really appreciate it ! these types of things enhance the fun of playing in a league so much for me and many others im sure.

dodgerfan4eva916

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:38 pm

I feel y'all about injuries...although I've been thankful and lucky to not get hit with a season injury or an 8 week injury but missing romo for 1 week hurts. Missing james farrior for 3 weeks hurts man...but that's football I guess just crazy long games if ur not up by 20 in tje 4th u can't put in back ups

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:53 pm

bigbuddah wrote:I feel y'all about injuries...although I've been thankful and lucky to not get hit with a season injury or an 8 week injury but missing romo for 1 week hurts. Missing james farrior for 3 weeks hurts man...but that's football I guess just crazy long games if ur not up by 20 in tje 4th u can't put in back ups

yeah but thats also realistic, which adds another element of fun to online leagues. its def a pain in the ass when your qb goes out, and i hate it too but its also a nice challenge to lead your backup to a win sometimes. i think with our setup, 8 mins acc clock all madden injuries and stats are pretty damn good.

and thanks dodger i'm glad we got some fellow stat whores out there who all can appreciate some figures. also thank jmo for helpin out with the sacks/int section, cause there is no way i would be doing that in addition to everything else every week lol.

hopefully we can get more of a response from the community, the more we can get to come chatter on the forums or talk some stats the closer we'll get personally and longer the franchise will last.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:15 pm

I've been pushing it each week with my ps3 week advancement messages...but judging how some of the guys in this league are currently scheduling games...I really don't know if anyone is actually even reading them...I could seriously care less if they do...but that is part of the league. With the help of falcon and jmo...I seriously feel that the other franchises can't touch this one. I really appreciate the extra work you guys are putting in. Any ideas on how we can promote stat leaders/team rankings more? It seems a lot of guys are no longer using this site. I don't know why...it's a great tool to use with these franchises. But I'm having problems right now getting guys to even schedule their games and it also seems that no one gives a shit about the POTW award. I know each week I'm trying my hardest to keep my opponent from scoring and focusing on my defense...but it's tough as hell this season with how they got this game set up. Feel free to voice your opinions bro...I wanna know what all of you guys are thinking.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:38 pm

well we can't reply to topics in the POTW award, or believe me i'd be runnin my mouth so maybe if you could unlock it that'd be cool. ea doesn't give us much incentive to work with, for guys who like stats and awards its great but so many people aren't custom to frequenting a forum. i love forums, they're a great time killer at work and fun to debate/discuss ideas. i have like over 1000 posts on the ea madden forums and actually met a few real good gamers from there.

i wish there was a way to display awards either on the website by your name, or in the franchise menu in game so people actually DO give a shit. i want people to come around more too, not just 5 or 6 guys. if you want, i can send out the top 3 leaders on offense, defense, sacks and ints to everyone in the league to maybe encourage more visits. i'm trying to promote this lab session video thing to help people who want to find some flaws in their game as well, got a couple people doing it but its slow as well.

i'm gonna go on ustream later and see if we can start streaming games or perhaps post the link on the site. i encourage anyone who got a laptop or pc nearby to invest $20 in a cap card and splitters (real easy hookup) so we can start broadcasting games. i would totally watch those, even just a regular camera would work...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:42 pm

I wasn't aware you couldn't reply to the POTW posts...working to fix that now.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:46 pm

POTW forum fixed...I wonder why the hell it was set up for you not to be able to post replys????...I never set it up like that. Oh well...it's fixed now. May the smack talk begin!!! LOL! (Sorry bros!)
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:41 pm

jmojsoski wrote:and stats dnt tell the whole story...thats proli your biggest problem DEN 24..

lolllll u got that right... i know for a fact my biggest flaw is that sometimes i cant stop the run for the life of me... and im prone to early turnovers... but i drafted alot of young guys so im just hoping to get some good progression this season and if i manage to draft a good linebacker or two, i think ill be where i wanted to be in week 1 of the first season... but i also have to start testin out different defensive playbooks, right now i go with what i know, im at 1-5 now so i think from here on out im gonna try some different playbooks and hopefully by the time the next season rolls around i will have found something that works for my team
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down