* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

***REPLY HERE *** If u want in this league

+12
da_gift22
Sinister108
sD_LaRoCkO
Dally_D
localchili
aug
dcolon3
WORKHORSE
RICHFAAM7
albundy4td1game
weasel_
GREENERRRR
16 posters

Go down

***REPLY HERE *** If u want in this league Empty ***REPLY HERE *** If u want in this league

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:27 am

All players post here to apply fo rmembership in Hells Kitchen franchise!!!!

please realize that I will do my best to accomodate all players requests for teams - BUT THIS IS A FANTASY DRAFT FRANCHISE - this makes the team you are LESS IMPORTANT (but we all have our favorites!!!) -

Make sure I know your PSN ID (ideally it is the same as the ID you have chosen for this website) -

I encourage players to list 3-5 teams in sequential preference and I will accomodate requests for teams as best as I can - BUT PLS REMEMBER - THESE ARE REQUESTS FOR TEAMS - JUST B/C YOU POSTED 1ST DOESNT NECESSARILY MEAN YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THAT TEAM...

Reply to this message string below to confirm your application to join this Online Franchise...

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

***REPLY HERE *** If u want in this league Empty Re: ***REPLY HERE *** If u want in this league

Post by weasel_ Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:17 am

WEASEL WILL BE ROCKING THE COWBOYS THIS SEASON. ALL RETURNING MEMBERS WILL HAVE PREFERANCE TO THE TEAMS THE WERE LAST SEASON. NEW COMERS PLEASE LIST FIVE TEAMS IN ORDER OF BEST TO WORST YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

***REPLY HERE *** If u want in this league Empty Re: ***REPLY HERE *** If u want in this league

Post by albundy4td1game Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:22 am

Whats good man If your gonna be the "Cowgirls" i guess ill embrace my 1/32 chippawa blood and be a redskin lol

PSN: albundy4td1game
Team:Redsikin

Offense Philosophy: Catch me if you can
Defense Philosphy: Hit any and everything that moves.

albundy4td1game
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

***REPLY HERE *** If u want in this league Empty I WANT IN THIS LEAGUE!

Post by RICHFAAM7 Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:49 pm

RICHFAAM on DECK, i want in and im looking forward to using the COWBOYS if no one has them already...

RICHFAAM7

Back to top Go down

Post by RICHFAAM7 Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:52 pm

I see someone has DALLAS so just give me whats available... Thanks

RICHFAAM7

Back to top Go down

Post by WORKHORSE Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:18 am

I want in... ill take Eagles or Steelers.. and my name online is POCKET77S i heard u run a good league so im looking forward 2 it

WORKHORSE

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:42 am

Here we go little by little this forum will fill up. Seems most of the guys are being lazy getting on here. Once the game come out I will push everyone on here.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by dcolon3 Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:22 am

Im in ill be the Raiders the best team in the NFL ill be the al Davis of this shit speed speed speed
Username: Dcolon3
GamePlan: Speed Kills

dcolon3

Back to top Go down

Post by aug Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:12 am

Im in. Put me in NFC south. I'll take Falcons.

aug

Back to top Go down

Post by localchili Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:52 pm

PSN: LocalChili

312 505 9686

Bears, please Bears, Bears, Packers, Steelers

I know it's a drafting team, but I'm a hardcore (to the max) Bears fan. Love them and their uniforms.
localchili
localchili

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:17 pm

BEARS ARE GONE STEELERS AVAILABLE

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dally_D Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:12 am

PSN: Dally_D

lions
lions
lions
seahawks
jags
texans

Dally_D

Back to top Go down

Post by sD_LaRoCkO Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:21 pm

PSN: sD_LaRoCkO

Gameplan: Da Bomb/Catch me if you can

i'll take Dolphins, Lions, Titans
I am a diehard dolphin fan but also have softspot for the lions

sD_LaRoCkO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister108 Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:34 pm

PSN : SD_Sinister

Cowboys
Ravens
Panthers
Tampa Bay
Jets
I dont care if im the cowboys or ravens or panthers im happy with those 3

Sinister108

Back to top Go down

Post by da_gift22 Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:10 pm

psn: da_gift22
im glad i found this site i always wanted to be part of a fantasy franchise but teams well i see the bears are gone so the bills, patriots, broncos, 49ers, or rams in that order
text: 708-715-8450

da_gift22

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:19 am

Sinister I tried to send you a psn. Says you don't exist. Remaining teams are SAINTS CARDS COLTS TEXANS BROWNS CHIEFS.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by albundy4td1game Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:47 pm

[quote="dcolon3"]Im in ill be the Raiders the best team in the NFL ill be the al Davis of this shit speed speed speed
Username: Dcolon3
GamePlan: Speed Kills

[/quo

So I guess that means your going to draft horribly and be one of the worst teams in league and half your draft picks will be out of the nfl in 3 seasons? cause thats the al davis stretgy

albundy4td1game
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaSmooth Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:18 am

Would love to join as cowboys dolphins or browns. Psn I_LovE_AreolaS 951 850 1333
I'm always active very sim player
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:03 am

As of now I have all 32 teams filledthe draft is Sunday night the 18th at 8 pm. I'm willing to bet we have at least 5 no shows so if you want to be a stand in for the draft i would really apreciate it. We have to have 32 for the draft to be kick ass. So be online @8 pm this coming Sunday the 18 th and I bet you cam get in this awesome league were setting up for. We got some real die hards I'm very excited to luck the season off.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ghostofjonvon Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Hey I want in this league. Ill take any team doesnt matter to me.

ghostofjonvon

Back to top Go down

Post by guisp07 Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:54 pm

PSN: guisp07

Any team ...

guisp07

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:49 pm

localchili wrote:PSN: LocalChili

312 505 9686

Bears, please Bears, Bears, Packers, Steelers

I know it's a drafting team, but I'm a hardcore (to the max) Bears fan. Love them and their uniforms.

Were doing the season 4 rookie draft this Sunday night for the 4th season. Let me know if you want in.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by tonyberman Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:28 am

any team
psn: tonyberman

tonyberman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down