* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

What Position Will You Draft 1st Round

4 posters

Go down

What Position you aim to draft first

What Position Will You Draft 1st Round Vote_lcap27%What Position Will You Draft 1st Round Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
What Position Will You Draft 1st Round Vote_lcap18%What Position Will You Draft 1st Round Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
What Position Will You Draft 1st Round Vote_lcap0%What Position Will You Draft 1st Round Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Position Will You Draft 1st Round Vote_lcap0%What Position Will You Draft 1st Round Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What Position Will You Draft 1st Round Vote_lcap18%What Position Will You Draft 1st Round Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
What Position Will You Draft 1st Round Vote_lcap36%What Position Will You Draft 1st Round Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

What Position Will You Draft 1st Round Empty What Position Will You Draft 1st Round

Post by Your_Gurls-OBGYN Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Obv most draft best available.. But what position is most important too you 1st round.. I aim for a Franchise Rb
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Position Will You Draft 1st Round Empty Re: What Position Will You Draft 1st Round

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:40 am

I like to get a top of the line MLB - its the game changer for me - but this is definitely predicated by what is available - if there is someone on the board i cant pass up - i will grab him...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

What Position Will You Draft 1st Round Empty Re: What Position Will You Draft 1st Round

Post by dtigertron Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:55 pm

I like to set up my Defense around a lock down corner or 2.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvIE19 Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:32 am

I like to choose a corner the only players i would take other than best available corner would be AP or chris Johnson.

WolvIE19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum