* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

LEAGUES FREEZE AFTER 14TH WEEK

2 posters

Go down

LEAGUES FREEZE AFTER 14TH WEEK Empty LEAGUES FREEZE AFTER 14TH WEEK

Post by Bigmullet Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:46 pm

WELL LOOKS LIKE A PROBLEM, BOTH LEAGUES FROZE AFTER 14THE WEEK, I HAVE STARTED ANOTHR LG HOPING GLITCH IS FIXED BY THE 14TH WEEK OF THIS LEAGUE, BOTH LEAGUES WERE IN GREAT SHAPE WITH FULL 12 OWNERS AND GREAT PARTICIPATION TIL THIS GLITCH, HOPING 3RD LEAGUE WILL GET BY THIS GLITCH

Bigmullet
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

LEAGUES FREEZE AFTER 14TH WEEK Empty Re: LEAGUES FREEZE AFTER 14TH WEEK

Post by dtigertron Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:57 pm

The update is supposed to fix this glitch, even for dynasties that have already started. It is supposed to be out by end of the month. I am betting it comes out with M12 release update next week. Are you going back to first dynasty after update, or are you just going with this new 3rd one?
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigmullet Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:42 pm

i will revert back, we might need to get a couple replacement owners by then, but i will replace them at the time

Bigmullet
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down