* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

WHO drafts 1st ROOKIE and who is the 1ST ROOKIE drafted?

3 posters

Go down

WHO drafts 1st ROOKIE and who is the 1ST ROOKIE drafted? Empty WHO drafts 1st ROOKIE and who is the 1ST ROOKIE drafted?

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:06 pm

When rookies are selected in a fantasy draft has always amazed me - definitely interested to see how this breaks down tonite - what do u think will happen?

In GREENERRRRs fantasy draft on friday nite...

WHO will be the first player to DRAFT a ROOKIE and in what round will he be selected?

and

WHO will be the first ROOKIE selected in the fantasy draft?

(copy and paste above and reply with your answer)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

WHO drafts 1st ROOKIE and who is the 1ST ROOKIE drafted? Empty Re: WHO drafts 1st ROOKIE and who is the 1ST ROOKIE drafted?

Post by dtigertron Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:37 pm

WHO will be the first player to DRAFT a ROOKIE and in what round will he be selected?

TheTrumpBailout 1st round

and

Cam Newton
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

WHO drafts 1st ROOKIE and who is the 1ST ROOKIE drafted? Empty Re: WHO drafts 1st ROOKIE and who is the 1ST ROOKIE drafted?

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:47 pm

FYI - this entire thread has an intersting side note - b4 i even knew about thsi - i made thsi thread - but this is insane!

A guy in 1 of our main lgs that use to be run on this site took peterson WITH THE 2ND OVERALL fantasy draft pick!!!

YOUR PROLLY THINK - WHAT THE BIG DEAL? AP is a killer play and always goes high! BUT I AM NOT TALKN AP - I AM TALKN PP THE ROOKIE CB FROM THE CARDS!

WOW TALK ABOUT A REACH!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:49 pm

- KEVODOG early 20's pick

and

- HE WILL TAKE PP
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by mrrajesh Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:50 pm

not sure who went first but I took PP at 17.

mrrajesh

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:54 pm

it was you.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum