* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Best Defensive Secondary

5 posters

Go down

Best defensive secondary

Best Defensive Secondary Vote_lcap29%Best Defensive Secondary Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Best Defensive Secondary Vote_lcap43%Best Defensive Secondary Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Best Defensive Secondary Vote_lcap28%Best Defensive Secondary Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 2 ]
Best Defensive Secondary Vote_lcap0%Best Defensive Secondary Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best Defensive Secondary Vote_lcap0%Best Defensive Secondary Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Best Defensive Secondary Empty Best Defensive Secondary

Post by kavorka2 Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:35 pm

These guys are like piranhas. Just waiting for you to make a mistake. Throw it into tight coverage and it will be either intercepted or the receiver will get plastered so he drops the ball. The opposing QB will be afraid, very afraid...

The Broncos (RIPpattillman) have the best two CB's. The Giants(tomer), Titans(bigmullet) and Hawks (RO88) are really good as a whole unit. Jags(greenrrrr) are probably the best YOUNG crew of these top 5.

Bubble teams are: Niners, Packers, Raiders, Lions, Colts, Jets, and Bucs These teams are either one player away from being in the top 5 or need the young players to progress a little more.

*Next poll, Best Offensive Line

Last edited by kavorka2 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Best Defensive Secondary Empty Re: Best Defensive Secondary

Post by Your_Gurls-OBGYN Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:16 pm

kavorka.. i like to see a projected rookie of year poll
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:34 pm

The Bucks should be a bubble team, I got young A and B potential corners. I want a LB and D Line poll, I should be in top 5 of both.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Your_Gurls-OBGYN wrote:kavorka.. i like to see a projected rookie of year poll

great idea! I'll do that one pretty soon too. I'll do offense and defense. Also, chizz brought up the idea of putting up ACTUAL best pass defenses and run defenses according to stats during the season. So I will do that one mid-season, and at the end of the season.

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:38 pm

dtigertron wrote:The Bucks should be a bubble team, I got young A and B potential corners. I want a LB and D Line poll, I should be in top 5 of both.

Jimmy Smith is legit. Grimes and William Moore are decent. So I guess you are right, you could be one great FS away from being at the top. (I'll edit it) And yes, I'll be putting up LB, Oline, Dline, and RB's poll too.

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:54 pm

The Jags have my obvious TOP 2 corner backs - but the depth i have at NICKEL and DIM CBS (plus 1 more) is my real strength...

In addition to Vonta Davis and COX at CB i have: KACKSON - HOGAN - CLLIVER - all are ROOKIE or SPHMORE players - A or B potential - with 90 and over speed - and solid MAN and COVER skills... I would be willing to put any of trhese players MAN-Up against any 5 WR set in the league!

Thna BERRY at SS - argueably the best around - has HUGE HPW and can cover in MAN or ZONE - the only "weaker" spotis at FS - and MCBATH does more than an admirable job - he has ZONE COVER skills - and thats all he is asked to do - he plays DEEP ZONE and gets the job done - considering all this - i would argue that the JAGS have the best secondary in the league!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaBayouChef Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Not understanding how the Brownies did not at least make the teams on the bubble watch!!

ThaBayouChef

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down