* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Ricky Williams trade lions style

4 posters

Go down

Ricky Williams trade lions style Empty Ricky Williams trade lions style

Post by WolvIE19 Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:23 pm

I missed Suh by one pick last night and i cant stand it so ill make green and offfer he cant refuse.
I trade him All of this years 7 picks in the draft and next seasons top three draft picks and Albert Hanyesworth for Suh.
He has accepted.

WolvIE19

Back to top Go down

Ricky Williams trade lions style Empty Re: Ricky Williams trade lions style

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:27 pm

WolvIE19 wrote:I missed Suh by one pick last night and i cant stand it so ill make green and offfer he cant refuse.
I trade him All of this years 7 picks in the draft and next seasons top three draft picks and Albert Hanyesworth for Suh.
He has accepted.

i never thought i would trade my top selected player of the draft - BUT THIS IS TRUELY AN OFFER I CANT REFUSE - now i just have ot make sure every1 beats up om WOlVIe so he gets the lowest possible picks the next 2 seasons!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseydevil321 Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:28 pm

what a deal, nicely done...but if suh gets hurt...it's all for naught

jerseydevil321
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseydevil321 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:37 pm

but 10 picks?! OMFG thats too much!

jerseydevil321
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvIE19 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:56 pm

really after third round its a crap shoot, so six good picks for my fav guy in a franchise thats going to last ten seaons at least. I dont think anyone i drafted would start there first year unless i got a bad ass Wr or saftey, im soild with Young good talent. So ill be fine.

WolvIE19

Back to top Go down

Post by DB74277 Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:36 pm

this is not a smart trade whoever traded all those pics. As good as those DT's are DTs aren't going to affect the game as much as if sum1 uses those picks to draft a QB, HB, WR, or CB, which are much more valuable positions and and have more impact on the games. Just my opinion but probably sumthin u might wanna think about in the future. In All Madden(or All Run) people run 75% of the time so it might be worth it then but for 2 first rounders, 2 second rounders and 2 third rounders id give Phillip Rivers.

DB74277

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvIE19 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:56 pm

I totally agree this was to much to give up. Thats why greeenner did it. He would not have traded me Suh unless i came off a unrefusable offer. Go look at my team, my oldest starter is Cribbs at WR at 28. Now i could have used my first round pick to upgrade my safties or a Gaurd or Mlb. But those are the only places i need to upgrade. But i have good players there so it would be a total bad ass to replace one of my starters. Suh is my favorite player i had a chance to get him and i happily took it. Thanks again Grreeenerer.

WolvIE19

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvIE19 Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:52 pm

SUH Brings home the SHUper BOWL.

WolvIE19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down