* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

LE lines up on wrong sideof FIELD!

4 posters

Go down

LE lines up on wrong sideof FIELD! Empty LE lines up on wrong sideof FIELD!

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:50 am

Ok this is gettn insane - this is the 2nd game this has happened to me in (and in both games it happened MULTIPLE times)... The LE would line up on the RIGHT SIDE OF THE NT! (in a 3-4 defense)

On the replay i have below - it cost me a long TD against me (and almost the game) - u cant see the DE on the replay provided - but use DEDUCTIVE REASONING... I am in a 3-4 defense - U can see the OLB - 56... the left ILB 58.... and a Safety 20 something - THESE IS NO DL IN THE VIEW OF THE PLAY! thats because the LE is on the right side of the field and cant be seen!

my opponent saw this and before i could call an auduble to move him back - he snapped and got a huge gainer...

but in my latest game - I DID have time to audible and the LE (who was on the right side of the defense) - got out of his stance and moved to the spot he should have been in - amazingly - my opponent thought i was cheating him in some way BY MANUALLY MOVING MY DL OFF THE LOS - well if he saved the replay (which he didnt - he would see that at no time did i turn blue when the LE moved to his correct position - therefore the CPU was in control of him the entire time and i was in no way MAnUALLy moving him)...

anyhow - here is the replay i have - gotta get DAZZLE up for BS like this - perfect reason to have this... check out the EA sports replay - best way to see replay is to START THE REPLAY AND STOP IT AS FAST AS U CAN - than use deductive reasoniong - and u will see my LE os no where to be found - and thats because he is on the RIGHT SIDE OF THE DEFENSE (sitting in the same gap as the RE! lol)...

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/92005663
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

LE lines up on wrong sideof FIELD! Empty Re: LE lines up on wrong sideof FIELD!

Post by dtigertron Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:58 am

I don't know man, I have been using 3-4 sense I got Madden, haven't had any problems like this. Maybe try a different play book, and put that on Madden bug forums. Make sure you put which playbook you were using in post to Madden team.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:22 am

happened agian in game today vs rylo - only once...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Your_Gurls-OBGYN Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:40 am

i had a fked up play happen to me when i was playin i think it was krew in ultimate team...My Te name was where he was suppose to be.. But there was no TE there.. Invisible fking te haha
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseydevil321 Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:08 pm

i've never had that problem before...i heard you talking about it though..just weird

jerseydevil321
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum