* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

OK - here is the deal!

+2
toothpick978
GREENERRRR
6 posters

Go down

OK - here is the deal! Empty OK - here is the deal!

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:00 am

The roster that we are waiting on doesnt really effect FANTASY draft LGs - 99% of the 1300 transactions performed in the latest roster update will have no impact on FANTASY DRAFT LGS - The bulk of the transactions are adjiuusting players positions on the depth chart or releasing players (released players would appear on the FREE AGENT LIST - but would remain available to be selected in the FANTASY DRAFT)...

so ultimately i think we should move forward with the rosters as is in current league that is set up - If this was a non draft league - there would be some benefit to waiting - but seeing we are selecting our own players and wether they are on the right team or the Free Agent pool doesnt really matter...

What do u guys think - anyone against just keeping the LGs as is? Is their any REAL downside to this?

If u want to see a summary of the 1300 transaction made in this roster update - the link is below:

http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/week-1-roster-update
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

OK - here is the deal! Empty Re: OK - here is the deal!

Post by toothpick978 Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:20 am

i agree, seems as if theres no point in creating a new league.. are you rescheduling the draft though? because it seems like not everyone is ready to start going

toothpick978

Back to top Go down

Post by sconn1 Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:11 pm

also, if you are using LM for salary cap,,,we just uploaded the latest updates in the last 24 hours.

also, the point salary cap system used in 11 is there as well.

sconn1

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Thanks sconn, your site is awesome!
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mrrajesh Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:02 pm

I've noticed some players potentials have changed. Like Antonio Brown went from C to A, theres others too...But i'm not sure if its because I did offline franchise.

mrrajesh

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:53 am

yea, some times i think potential is random, or matters what team you are
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BuRNTrEES Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:09 pm

the only downside is that we wont be able to experience some of the players whos ratings been bumped up, example TALIB went from 86 to 88.... but i dont really care if we go ahead with it.

BuRNTrEES

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:16 pm

Welll i have had 5 guys ersonally contact me - and they all echoes the same point -

WE HAVE WAITED THIS LONG - WHATS ANOTHER WEEK?

There is a certain logic to this... We want this leafgue to the most REALISTIC there is - essentially I am molulding this Leaguie after sconn's non draft REALBALL league (which if u can get in I HIGHLY RECOMMEND) - the ULTIMATE STRATEGIST is suppose to be the fantasy draft version of this league....

Another benefit of waiting is that we will get to use the 100 RATED players in the league - Madden had a poll as to give 100 RATUNGS to players in specifc categories (like speed - specialty catch - hit power ETC) - I have to say i was looking forward to this and it would be great to have part of our league and if we draft this week - it wont be...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down