* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

RYLO in Madden 12

Go down

RYLO in Madden 12 Empty RYLO in Madden 12

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:20 am

Just a heads up - HE LOVES THE QB SCRAMBLE (at the time of the post he has more QB runs with KAPENICK than VICK, TEBOW, VY and PRYOR) - over 40% of his run plays in our game were QB scrambles (he ran the ball 17 times - and 7 of them were QB runs) - so PLAY A SPY VS HIM - especiually if u dont have quick LBs playn HOOK zones - single handely won the game with QB scrambles that turned SACKS or incomplete passes into BIG GAINS for the offense... He did throw a couple balls into coverage - but he is more likely to try to scramble

Try to hit stick the QB if u can but he he slides fast...

He plays good defense and attacks the run well between the tackles - use PROOVEN FOOTBALL TRUISM and u will be successful with the run...

My mistake was i look at his depth chart and not his stats =- his primary QB is KAPERNICK and he is a scramble guy... he doesnt play with Grankowski - i wasnt prepared for the scramble and didnt adjust fast enough - but he is good at THE SCRAMBLE - u shut down the passing game - figure u got him beat to at least an INCOMPLETE pASS BUT HE TURNS THAT INTO A 9 YARD SCRAMBLE BY KAPERNICK - definitely 1 of the most frustating things to plays against....

perhaops next year we can take all the scramble guys and put them in the same division! lol... dont misinturpret me - ITS 100% legit tactic that requires great skill and is perfectly sim - BUT i think the scramble guys should be forced to play each other twice a year for no othwer reason other than nobody else well be forced to play em twice! lol

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

RYLO in Madden 12 Empty Re: RYLO in Madden 12

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:12 pm

UPDATEA - in week10 - i have re-evaluated the stats -= and Ryloi doesnt seem to bve the scramble qb that i played against - in fact, in week 10 - the total number of times he scrambled vs me are a THIRD of his total scrambles for the year... clearly i got him playn out of his niormal element.,..

I was able to get pressure on the qb without blitzing much - and her did have injuries in our game to his key WR so that may have forced him into a scramble mode of play that he doesnt normally do...

so when u play him - be less concerned with thge scramble than mentiopned above as the stats no longer support this...

In fact his stats bring him to be 1 of teh games passer with a marginally talented qb - he has 16 TDs and only 9 picks - which ius 1 of the vbest TD to INT ratios i have seen in this leagie - and he is doing this with a QB who is only gonna get better...

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:07 pm

Update - played RyLo for a secondfd time and he scrambled 6 times with Jake Locker (and got 2 key 3rd down conversions that lead to a score each time)- stats dont say he scrambles.... but he does vs me (maybe he read thsi scouting report and is just screwing with me know! lol)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum